Find numerous Pediatricians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. B. M. LavaYour feedback matters!
Eczema is an autoimmune disorder wherein the skin overreacts to certain triggers in or outside the body resulting in inflammation and lesions. Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. The skin becomes dry, patchy and rough, and it tends to form itchy and red blisters. Eczema is usually caused due to inflammation; in most cases, allergy triggers eczema. It has been observed that quite often, patients who suffer from eczema have a family history of allergy. In some cases, patients having other allergies, may also develop eczema. Apart from this, low immunity triggers this disease.
- Red patches over skin
- Dry rough skin with blisters
- Intense itching on skin, with occasional bleeding
- Formation of a thick leather-like layer over the affected areas of the skin
- Discharge of an oozing watery and sticky liquid from the affected area, in case of wet eczema (In case of dry eczema, there is no watery discharge; the skin stays rough and dry.)
Treating eczema with homeopathy
Treating eczema might be possible by taking several medications. But treating doesn't mean curing. People who suffer from eczema know how irritating the disorder is. So they want a cure for eczema, which is possible with homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is known for curing eczema, from the root. Basically, homeopathy helps to improve the immune system, as low immunity is responsible for causing allergies. When immunity is built, and low immunity quits from overreacting to several reactions, eczema is cured.
Here are five homeopathic medicines suitable for treating eczema:
- Graphites: Graphites is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for treating wet eczema, when there is thick, oozing watery and sticky discharge. In most cases, the patient with this type of eczema suffers from constipation and obesity. He or she might be sensitive towards cold. Their usual skin becomes hard and cold, but the affected area remains dry and rough. The remedy is prescribed mostly to women with menstrual disorders.
- Mezereum: This is the suitable for patients with eczema, which tends to form a leathery crust on the head. The patient might feel intense itching especially at night.
- Hepar sulphur: This is suitable for eczema with formation of pus. The patient is usually too sensitive to cold. Intense itching, sneezing and sensitivity towards cold are the symptoms, which indicate the need for this medicine.
- Dulcamara: This is one of the finest homeopathic medicines for eczema, which aggravates in damp or cold weather. Thick formation of yellowish crust and intense itching are the symptoms, which clearly indicate the need for this remedy.
- Sulphur: This one is suitable for eczema with burning sensation along with intense itching. Symptoms usually worsen in summer and the skin feels rough and dry. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
I have two daughters of 5 years age. One of my daughter I'm taking to dance class. Second girl is not doing it because of shyness. Im trying from 1 month but she is not open. I try to learn other hobby but she is not ready for anything.
I have given bandy to my 3 yrs old son in the month of June. I still feel he has worms. How often can we use albandazole and whats the dosage as it comes in 10 ml pack. Also please suggest symptoms of worms.
Pl prescribe home-medicine with respective doses for a 2 years 9 months baby for A) Cough n Cold, B) High Fever (101dgr, C) Pain due to Fall, D) Sudden Vomiting. She is my grand-daughter.
My baby born at 30 weeks. Birth weight 1.515 now she's 6 month old her weight 5.910.she's doesn't like anything. When I feed her food she's take only 1 tablespoon .more than that I feed her she's crying. Pls give some suggestions?
My daughter is 6 years old, almost 20 kgs. Has gas problem, sometime also has stomach ache and smelly gas and potty, is slightly underweight also. Pls help with remedy to cure her has problem and for her growth.
My son aged 9 years is having fever since yesterday along with loose motions. What medicine can he take?
Hi Doctor, My baby boy on 13th completed his 3 month. Last week he suffered from serious issue, in his poo I saw blood so I consulted with my paediatric Dr. he said it's fresh blood and it's because of infection, and he gave him Taxim-O-O syrup for 5 days. But still issue is remain as it is. But blood may comes in every poo it comes in mostly morning poo. 1 or 2 times. Along with that he also have congenital heart disease it's because of that. He is on medication like calcium syrup and tonoferon. It's because of this medication. Is this a serious issue what can I do for this pls help me Dr. His weight is 4.24 n it's low so Dr. gave him simyl MCT OIL.
The bonding between parents and baby is complicated and often takes time to gel. While some dads connect with their baby within the early days of birth, it may take a little longer for others and that s perfectly normal. Fathers often assume that the mother will naturally have a stronger bond with the baby than you will. As long as they spend more time with the baby, a bond will develop between the two of them. Certain things that you can do to strengthen the bond between your baby and your partner are as follows:
Develop a baby bond by spending time: Start early and make him talk or sing to your pregnant belly often. This establishes a strong connection before the baby is even born. This helps your newborn to recognize the tone and pattern of each of your voices, later on.
Develop skin contact: Make him hold the baby whenever possible.Stroking their back or rocking them gently in arms invokes a sense of protection and comfort in your baby's mind. This is the best way to bond. The best is when the baby ends up sleeping and resting in the arms of the father. The baby starts to feel secure and comfortable in their presence.
Tell him to help you: Ask him to help you with bathing, dressing, and changing diapers of the baby. A father's involvement in the baby's life is essential. It not just helps the mother but also makes the father an active participant.
Let him burn the mid night oil: Let him to take up the night duty. Ask him to pick up and bring the baby to you for feedings and then take the baby back for burping. This would not only enhance their bonding but also let help you relax a bit.
Let him joke around: Fathers can soothe a crying baby extremely well. Babies pacify instantly, when the parents make funny, silly faces to make them smile.
Encourage a baby's day out: Babies love fresh air, let your partner carry and take them out for a stroll around the block.
Encourage touch: Babies respond to touch. Let him give the baby a massage for 10 to 15 minutes by gently rubbing their legs, belly, arms, and neck.
Be there: Encourage him to make it part of his daily routine, to set aside time every night to play with your little baby.
Attachment is an interactive process. You don't have to be a perfect parent all of the time in order to bond with your baby. Just do your best, and don't worry!