Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash Madhukar
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash MadhukarYour feedback matters!
I am having a regular stomach pain for over 2 days and also having a problem like constipation and hard excretion.
Sir I am 17 year male. I am facing a lot of problem in my voice. I have bad voice. I cannot speak aloud because my voice just slips like. I am totally unable to speak aloud. I cannot say yes sir while attendance. I do not take phone calls because my friends tols me that my voice is like female voice while talking to anyone on phone call. So please tell what to so sir. please give me solution, so that my voice gets normal. And I could came out of this problem.
Hi Doctor. I have a problem of very early discharge during sex. For this I am having nurokind next but no use. Kindly suggest me what to do. Thanks.
What is Pe. I have been masturbating regularly for last 5 years and I encountered pe during sex. My penis is sightly bent towards left. And I'm feeling nothing ofter having ejaculation. Do I need to consult a doctor to overcome bad things which are occurred due to over masturbation. Is there any way that I can improve my sex life.
I' m 47 years old. 1. My hair is very scanty is there anyway to get volume and strength to my hair as I can see my scalp. 2. I feel very heavy and while I walk I get a lot of chest pain and higher backache. How do I resolve my problems
Is masturbating daily bad? It has been 7 years in my case. Sometimes, I feel some pain after. Whats your suggestion for me?
What should I include in my diet so that I can reduce weight and be strong and healthy. I am twenty one year old, weight is around 63 height 5.1 and I have sedentary lifestyle with 10-7 job. Also I have calcium deficiency due to which I get leg cramps very often.
My age is 22 and I suffer from nightfall from 2 Year that why my body become so weak Sometime nightfall occur whole weak is there any tab for this.
A stuffed up nose and pressure on our cheekbones can often mean you have acute sinusitis. Acute sinusitis, also called acute rhinosinusitis, is a short-term infection or inflammation of the membranes that line your sinuses. It prevents mucus from draining from your nose.
What Causes Acute Sinusitis?
Illnesses and conditions that can cause acute sinusitis include:
- bacterial upper respiratory tract infections
- fungal sinus infections
- allergies that cause mucus production in the sinuses
- lack of cilia motility, caused by disease (cilia are the small hairs located in your sinuses that move to push mucus out of your sinuses)
- nasal polyps or tumors
- deviated nasal septum
- enlarged or infected adenoids
- infected tooth (in rare cases bacteria can spread from the infected tooth to the sinuses)
- cystic fibrosis (a disease that causes thick, sticky mucus to build up in the body)
Symptoms of acute sinusitis include:
- nasal congestion
- thick, yellow, or green mucus discharge from the nose
- sore throat
- a cough (usually worse at night)
- drainage of mucus in the back of your throat
- pain, pressure, or tenderness behind your eyes, nose, cheeks, or forehead
- bad breath
- reduced sense of smell
- reduced sense of taste
However, sometimes, especially if you suffer from chronic sinusitis,medical intervention is required.
- Saline Nasal Spray: This is a spray you put into your nose several times a day to clean your nasal passages.
- Nasal Corticosteroids: There are many types of nasal corticosteroids. They include fluticasone, budesonide, mometasone, beclomethsone. These nasal sprays not only help to treat inflammation, they help prevent to prevent inflammation as well.
- Aspirin: This is a type of OTC pain relievers and they help relieve the pain of acute sinusitis. Acetaminophen and ibuprofen are two other OTC pain relievers which can be used instead of aspirin.
- Antibiotics: Antibiotics are usually not required and should never be taken without the doctor's prescription. However, sometimes the doctor may recommend it if he thinks there is a bacterial infection or if the symptoms progress rapidly.
- Immunotherapy: Immunotherapy is given when allergies are the reason you are having acute sinusitis. It is rarely needed, however.
- Surgery: For sinusitis symptoms which are chronic or occur frequently, nasal surgery may be the best option for permanent relief. A number of different surgical procedures can be used to treat acute sinusitis such as balloon sinuplasty, endoscopic sinus surgery etc. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.