Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asim S A QaderYour feedback matters!
I have cough from past 1 week. My one ear has been choked from 2 days. When it opens for some time it pains a lot in that part. It opens and closes automatically. It doesn't even open when I yawn with my full mouth open. What would be the reason for closing of year? What can I do to open my ear? Can you suggest any homemade thing or any specific medicine to open my ear? Or is the reason only cough which is settled in the passage between ear and mouth?
When I take brush every morning, I feel like vomiting, why I am feeling like that, thats why I can not brush properly, could you tell me what medicine should I take.
Hello Doc., my wisdom tooth came on lower right jaw. Initially there was little pain but by regular gargle with salted warm water it has no pain now, but some part of skin is on the top of the tooth. I have consulted a dentist he is suggesting to remove the tooth. Please suggest.
1-due any reasons if enamel layer get exposed to oral environment lead to sensitivity.
A) faulty brushing technique.
B) increasing age.
C) fracture of tooth due to any reason.
D) caries in tooth.
E) pt anatomic profile like deep bite
F) pt habit like clenching, stress
G) root exposure, gingival recession (gums ka niche aana).
I am 19 years old and my front teeths are yellow while I used to clean teeth daily with toothpaste. What treatment I needed
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.