Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have a teeth problems? From last 4/5 months I am suffering bad pain of my teeth what should I do please help.
- visit to a dentist for professional cleaning once in a year
- use a soft toothbrush -- and brush properly! brush your teeth for at least two minutes twice a day and after meals. Hard brushing can further damage the soft tissues of your mouth.
- floss at least once a day and be sure to floss beyond the gum line to remove more plaque.
- control bleeding by applying pressure to the area with a cold compress.
- rinse with salt water to keep the area clean.
- avoid mouthwashes that contain alcohol, which can dry out your mouth.
- stay away from smoking and other tobacco products, which can aggravate bleeding gums.
Hi. I'm 23 My teeth are loosing their whiteness it's getting pale and now now I'm having sensitivity issue whether I drink or eat both hot and cold it pains a bit. Can you suggest me to make my teeth white back again with no sensitivity problem?
5 years ago doctor done filling of my teeth because of cavity infection. Now the problem is that filling came out of the tooth and tooth start paining. It gets hurt with simple water too. Other doctors said root canal will be done. I don't want rct treatment capping etc. I know filling can't be done because half of the tooth got broken when filling came out. Please suggest any other possible solution. Either I want to take the teeth out or any other solution please?
Hello, I am 32 yrs, Male. Since last 2 days, I was suffering from mouth ulcers. Yesterday, I took 2 becosules capsule (B complex with Vitamin C) after lunch and dinner. Suddenly during the night around (2 AM) I feel like that my muscle around throat become tightened, pain, little difficult in swallowing saliva, itching feeling at that place, difficult to open the full mouth, Please advice me.
Teeth grinding is a serious habit resulting due to stress and anxiety. It wears away your teeth also causing problems like sensitivity,pain in the teeth as well as the muscles of the jaw. Wearing occlusal night guards can help protect your teeth in this case.