Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashwin BhandariYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old and I am suffering from testicles problem my left testicles more hanging than right testicles. Should this effects on my penis, so please suggest me some measure for being a normal testicles.
I am undergoing 6th dialysis and now creatinine is 13 and HB 6, do ayurveda have any solution for this?
I cannot feel sensitivity on my glans and I cam achieve erection but only when I rub my penis hard. When I touch penis I can't feel pleasure Whats the problem.
I have been facing right shoulder ankle pain from last 3 weeks. Could you suggest me any medicine or treatment.
My mother has frequent urination problem from last 4-5 yrs. Urine comes in very less quantity in drops with burning pain. USG and urine test gives no symptoms of problem. She is not diabetic. Blood found in urine which is not seen by eyes directly. Doctor says that it may be shrinkage of the tube (narrow urethra. Please advice some medicine to cure.
I getting sore throat. . I means I can feel little bit it's a start today is first day. What should I do .m sure after dat I wil get cold cough fever .every time if cold is going to start it start with sore throat. And m pretty sure i'm going to fall sick. What should I do to avoid. Further problems.
I have headache for over 5 days so I take medicine to that problem but my health problem is not cure what should I do please give me strong medicine to that health problem.
My penis does get as hard as it used to. After penetration the erection only last for about 2 minutes. What should i do? Please advise.
Tinnitus is a disorder which is characterized by a constant perception of a ringing noise in the ears. This is not the condition in itself, rather it signals some other underlying condition such as an ear injury or age related hearing loss. It is not a serious condition, although the symptoms can worsen with age. If you are affected by this disorder, you might experience or ‘hear’ a constant ringing sensation in the ears, even if there are no external sources of noise. These sounds could range from being a buzzing, ringing, to a hissing sound. This condition has mighty chances of interfering with your daily routine.
It is classified into two types:
- Objective tinnitus: This disorder is caused by muscle contractions or a blood vessel problem.
- Subjective tinnitus: The more commonly occurring type, it is caused by damage to the auditory nerves or regions of the brain that interpret sound.
The causes of this disorder are:
- Exposure to loud noise: If you are exposed to loud noises such as the ones emanating from firearms or heavy machinery over a prolonged period, it can lead to tinnitus.
- Aging: Aging can cause progressive loss of hearing, thus triggering tinnitus.
- Blockage of the ear: There is earwax present in the ears, the function of which is to trap dirt and bacteria. Excessive earwax accumulation leads to loss of hearing, resulting in tinnitus.
- Modifications of the ear bone: Any stiffening of the middle bone in the ear could impair your hearing and result in this condition.
Certain factors such as smoking, age, sex (men are prone to this disorder) and heart related disorders increase the risks of being affected by this condition.
The treatment of this condition begins with the identification of the underlying condition, if any. The various treatment options are –
- Removal of earwax: Excess earwax has gotten rid of which can relieve symptoms of tinnitus.
- Suppression of noise: Certain machines, known as white noise machines, produce random sounds such as the sound of rain or the sounds of waves, thus eliminating the ‘hearing’ of sounds which are common to this condition.
- Medications: Certain medications such as alprazolam and nortriptyline can help reduce the severity of the symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ent-specialist.