Find numerous Nephrologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Nephrologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind .cYour feedback matters!
Hey, I'm 24 year old. I have problem with 2 weeks when I'm going to bathroom it's bleeding and too much painful what can I do.
How to strong the nervous system in the testis, because I am getting too much of urine, so kindly tell me the remedy for getting too much of urine, I'm thinking my nervous system is weak in the testis. please tell me the solution.
I have diabetes since 2 year but currently I passed through urine inspection and that is effect to kidney also so what is solution for this problem please give me solution.
Hello doctor, recently 2 months back I had a surgery for renal stones (pcnl), still i am getting pain during urination. Please give me a solution to get rid of my problem.
Hello. Am vishal I am 26 years old. I am feeling pain because of kidney stone. I have 6 mm. Kidney stone at right side in line. I have taken liquid liquid medicine.
I Have been suffering from kidney Stones formed in my left Kidney. How are stones formed? And what are the remedied to cure the kidney stones of size 5mm of 4 stones.
I have a urinary problem. There are certain drops left even after I finish urinating. Is this a serious matter?
I am suffering from kidney stones since last 5 years in both kidney. So please help me with good quality medical treatment. SHARIQ HASAN SH.
My father has been diagnosed with 2 stones of 4 mm and 5 mm in the right kidney and one small stone in the ureter. He has been admitted in the hospital and is unable to bear the pain. The doctors advised him to try tablets for a month to dissolve the stones naturally. But since the pain is unbearable, my father agreed to get the stones removed through surgery. Kindly advice what is to be done.
Nettle leaf is good for reducing kidney creatinine .when it is 8.93 .pls tell me about this is it good and tell me uses and side effect of this product.
I have 6.4 mm stone in my upper ureter. Doctor gave me urimax 0.4 mg for 15 days and told me to wait if I don't pass it then he will see. Is it ok? Can I pass the stone what are the chances?
I want to know about kidney failure symptoms in detail Paining in legs is one of the reason for kidney failure please tell in details Thanks.
I am urinating many times in a day, is there any problem happen by urinating many times a day and many time urine is like yellow or light red?
My father is a 40 year old man. He had stones in kidney from last 3 months he used many tablets, diet. How to reduce stones in kidneys.
I am 18 years old my question is After maturation, when I stand up then few drop of urine fall off, So please tell me what is its treatment.
A cyst that grows on the surface of the kidneys or inside the kidneys is known as a kidney cyst or a renal cyst. These cysts can be described as fluid-filled sacs that cause the kidneys to be enlarged and reduce their functioning capacity.
Symptoms of Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Dull aching in loins.
- Vague abdominal pain.
- Frequent urination.
- Anaemia: moderate to severe.
- Blood pressure: raised.
- On palpation abdomen
- Enlarged irregular kidneys.
- Large knobby renal masses.
- Enlarged polycystic liver (50% cases).
If not addressed in time, renal cysts can lead to kidney failure and hence be fatal. Thankfully, with homoeopathy, you can treat these cysts with negligible side effects. Some of the most well-known homoeopathic remedies for renal cysts are:
- Apis mellifica: This homoeopathic remedy is often prescribed for acute forms of renal cysts. In such cases, the patient usually experiences swelling of the face, hands and feet, headaches and back pain. They may also experience a dull pain in the kidneys and have scanty urine. A study of the urine typically reveals high amounts of albumen along with blood corpuscles. The patient may also complain of a feeling of suffocation.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is a common remedy for Kidney cysts. It is especially effective in cases where the cysts cause a waxen appearance, paleness, excessive thirst, diarrhoea and dropsy. Patients who benefit from arsenicum typically have dark urine with high amounts of albumen. They may also complain of dyspnoea attacks that are aggravated by lying down and relieved by expectorating mucus.
- Phosphorus: Characteristic symptoms of kidney cysts that can be treated with phosphorus include tiredness and muscle pain all over the body, increased drowsiness and having very cold hands and feet. Unlike other ailments in this case the patient usually feels most tired on waking up. He may also complain of internal body heat without having an urge to drink water. Forgetfulness, giddiness and headaches are other symptoms that can be addressed by phosphorus. He may also find it difficult to lie on his side and complain of nausea and vomiting.
- Digitalis: Kidney cysts that are accompanied by cardiovascular symptoms such as a feeble pulse can be treated with this homoeopathic remedy. It can also be sued to address dark and scanty urine, rheumatic pains, weak circulation and faintness of the stomach.
Other homoeopathic remedies for kidney cysts include belladonna, plumbum, glonoine, apocynum and cantharis. Homoeopathy addresses the body as a whole and not just the symptoms presented and hence is considered a holistic form of treatment. It is also favoured by many since it has negligible side effects. However, that should not imply that homoeopathy is safe to self-medicate with. With homoeopathy, what works for one person may not work for another, Hence. if you begin experiencing pain in your kidneys or any of the other symptoms associated with this condition, you must consult a homoeopathic doctor to get the right medication.