Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arunkumar A S
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arunkumar A SYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from bloating stomach and acidity, tongue is dry and there is some time vomiting sensation, feel some bitterness in mouth early morning, if I eat any thing there start gastric and stomach bloating, even when get up in morning I feel pains in legs and hands.
In diabetes it is said to have chapatti/roti instead of rice although they both contain same amount of carbohydrates.
I am 27 years old and I have a continuous irritation and sometimes redness in my eyes, for the last 1 year. Also in last 1 year my eye power has also increased. Previously it used it be -4.25/-2.0 for right and -4.0/-1.5 for left. Now it has been increased to -4.5/-3.0 for right and -4.5/-1.75 for left. Can you possibly tell me some solution to it ?
I fell down from the bike recently and my hands got injured. I went to the hospital and the doctor prescribed T-Muce (Mupirocin) ointment for it. I started applying it for two days. But I feel it like gum and the affected area looks like a thread after few hours. I am getting pain only because of that ointment. While searching about the ointment, it's for some infections like impetigo. Please reply soon. Can I continue or stop using it.
I am 19year old I have sever back pain and headache and I have sever fever to tell me some medicine names.
Resting at night plays an important role in regulating your daily health and your level of energy throughout a day. Also, not only the quantity but the quality of sleep is also important for a healthy lifestyle. Bedtime habits do play a vital role in shaping up your lifestyle and personality as a whole. Here are 6 lifestyle habits that can help you to get sound sleep on a daily basis.
1. Having a fixed sleep pattern: Going to sleep and waking up approximately during the same time every day helps to maintain an equilibrium in the sleep-wake cycle. If this balance is maintained then your body will be accustomed to this pattern and as a result, you will feel less tired and sleepy during the daytime.
2. Maintaining certain dietary regulations: You should also maintain a proper diet plan and examine the consequences of the foods that you are eating and the fluids that you are drinking. Taking a proper and nutritious diet on a daily basis will help you to stay healthy by not disrupting your natural sleep-wake cycle.
3. Ensuring that your room has appropriate lighting: The level of light also matters at the time of your sleep. You should definitely make sure that there is a very minimal level of light around you during bed time. This should be done because the lesser is the light, the more comfortable you are while sleeping. Additionally, the sleep that you will get into a dark room will also be sound and undistorted as it helps keep all the sensory organs calm.
4. Regular exercise: Exercising regularly helps to improve the overall quality of sleep by making you tired at night and sending you to bed more efficiently. Light to mild exercises also helps cure sleep disorders like insomnia.
5. Opting for some relaxing activities before bed: Depending on your personality, you should follow simple techniques of relaxation in order to calm down the brain before sleep. Some of the most common relaxation techniques include- deep breathing exercise, muscle relaxing activity, visualizing a peaceful setting/ scenario and a light before-bed snack. The above-mentioned activities are just suggestive and you should do anything that helps you to get a sound sleep.
6. Having daytime naps: Having short naps of less than one hour is absolutely okay if you are excessively tired during the day or you did not have a sound sleep the previous night. But, if you are consistently having long naps during the day then you are bound to have sleep issues during the night. So it is advisable to sleep early and wake up early for a healthy schedule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.