Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AravindYour feedback matters!
I brush my teeth for 5-10 min daily and after breakfast sometimes bad smell is coming from mouth and even for that reason I am brushing my teeth daily after breakfast lunch and dinner So is there any method to avoid the smell after breakfast or lunch.
More than seventy five percent of people say that they are frightened to go to the dentist. A dental patient that is afraid to see the dentist will put off having their teeth checked until the problem reaches the point of severity where the tooth has to be extracted.
If you are a frightened dental patient then there are a few things you can do to help overcome your fears. Try one or more of the following suggestions to help you transform from a frightened dental patient into a confident one.
1. Go see the dentist for regular check-ups. Schedule check-ups for once every six months. During these visits you will not be in any discomfort so you can be more relaxed. This will give you the opportunity to get to know your dental care provider better. Familiarity with the office and the staff will reduce many of your fears.
2. Be honest with the staff at the clinic about your fears. Do not be ashamed that you are afraid. If you tell the staff about your fears they will be able to help reduce your anxiety.
3. Have a friend accompany you on your visits. You can even let your friend go back into the treatment room with you. If the staff is aware of your fears they will establish seating in the treatment room for your friend. Having someone to talk to while you are waiting for the dentist can help to keep you calm.
4. Many people are more afraid of the noises that the equipment makes than they are of the pain they might feel. Carry an MP3 player and earbuds to wear while your work is being done. The music will drown out the sound of the equipment and you will be more relaxed.
5. Do not drink caffeinated beverages or beverages containing a large amount of sugar before your visit. Caffeine and sugar both can make you jittery. If you are already nervous you do not want to add the jitters from caffeine. Instead of caffeinated coffee try sipping a warm cup of green tea sweetened with honey.
6. Some people are afraid of the smells in the dental clinics. You can carry a little vapor rub with you when you go. Place a small amount of the vapor rub under each nostril and you will not be able to smell the disinfectants and medications used by the dentist.
7. Try meditation techniques to calm yourself. As you are waiting to be called back to the treatment room use deep breathing exercises to slow your heart rate. Breathe in deeply and then exhale slowly. This will supply more oxygen to your brain and will help you to relax.
8. If you have debilitating fears of visiting the dentist you should schedule a visit to the office just to meet the staff. The staff will be glad to show you around and let you see their offices, and let you talk about your fears and what you are the most afraid of.
I have tooth problem so doctor said me to do root canal so I took that treatment n I cudnt control d pain so thy removed my teeth itself so now I hv d same problem with another tooth doctor say me the same so I doesn't want to do root canal is thr any way to overcome ma tooth pain.
Hello doc I have one question .My baby is seven month old recently I notice she have one lower molar teeth. I am so worried about this. please help me is their any problem.
How to prevent or fill the spaces between tooth's? What are the ways to remove white spots over teeth?
I am writing it to you because I am suffering a severe pain in my teeth. From the past 2 weeks I am not able to speak and eat properly. There is a lot of pain on the extreme right corner of my lower jaw. I'll be really greatfull to you if you can provide me with your valuable suggestions and can help me overcome this pain. Thank you!
My daughter 11 yrs old has a disorientation of teeth/ jaw wereby she is not able to close her mouth properly. She often sleeps with mouth open. Her new teeth are big compared to the milk teeth 2-4 left to fall. Showed a dentist. He suggested to wait till all milk teeth fall. Any remedy available now as she finds it difficult.
All that a Mom should know about oral health care to maintain her baby’s set of Pearly Whites:
Right time to begin brushing baby’s teeth – as soon as the 1st tooth erupts.
- After feeding use a damp gauze or cloth gently wipe the mouth of any residue left behind.
- Use either an over finger brush or a soft bristled brush for infants to clean the teeth.
- Initially use a wet toothbrush and slowly move to kid’s toothpaste.
Choosing a toothpaste for kids –
- Now a days fluoridated toothpaste for kids in very small quantity i.e rice grain sized is recommended.
- Watermelon / bubblegum/ strawberry flavours can increase the kid’s interest towards brushing.
Brushing technique –
- Teach your kids to brush using a small circular motion. Brush twice daily. Make it a game or sing a song to encourage brushing.
- Toothbrushes are now available with music or lights or cartoon figures to make brushing more fun.
Tips to maintaine good oral hygiene –
- Apart from brushing it is important to cleanse the mouth in between the meals.
- Do not put infants to sleep with milk formula or juice as sugary liquids cling to teeth and cause decay.
- Avoid pacifiers as they change the shape of the mouth and cause improperly placed teeth.
- After giving medicine or eating sweet like chocolates, ice-cream encourage kids to wash mouth with water and clean with a damp cloth for infants.
- Get fluoride treatment done every 6 months from dentist for prevention of caries.
Milk teeth are very important -
- For maintaining the oral health.
- Also to determine the shape of mouth and alignment of permanent teeth.