Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Since last 2/3 months I Am observing that during my sleep the lower part of my jaw becomes loose and tends to going downwards. Whenever I wake up and feel this again I am consciously taking it to his original place. But during sleep always it is falling downwards. What can be the probable cause. What care should I take for this?
I have a click sound in my left temporomandibular joint. But it's not always. It resembles a knuckle break, as it happens an once-an-hour. What could be the problem? Is it due to an erupting third molar?
My teeth are little yellowish in colour which toothpaste or mouthwash do I have to use to get rid of that?
It hurts right side when I swallow saliva. Do not know it hurts in throat or chest. What is this please tell? Is it a serious problem?
Is it good to use baking soda for skin whitening because my skin especially by legs n hands became very dark due to sun tan. And even I have yellow teeth so for whitening is good to use. Or is it harmful to use. If it good wat type baking soda we have to use any specific brands.
My teeth was looking yellowish even i brush well and sometimes getting smell any tips to get out of this problem ?
My mouth saliva convert in to just like water and test is bitter sweat etc or very bad. And bad breath come out from abdomen or stool is not normal and foul smell. What should I do? I consulted many doctors. But no change.
My friend have buck tooth he want to fix braces for the teeth for how much period the braces must be kept and the cost of the types of braces.
Please suggest me something to make my teeth bright as I used to eat tobacco products. I stop eating but it shows no effect to my teeth.
A smile is said to be your best accessory. For a beautiful smile, it is important not only for your teeth to be pearly white, but they should also be well aligned. Just like a toothbrush and teeth whiteners, which can make your teeth sparkle, braces can align them efficiently.
If you're thinking of getting braces, here are six things you should know:
1. There is no age limit to braces: Braces are usually linked to the awkward teenage years, but there really is no age limit to straighten your teeth. It is no longer uncommon for adults to opt for orthodontic treatment to straighten their smiles. All you need to ensure is that your gums and teeth and are healthy. Even a senior citizen can wear braces!
2. Types of Braces: Traditional Metal Braces are made of the stainless steel brackets and wires that inspired the term, 'metal mouth' years ago. Fortunately, today's metal braces are noticeably smaller. And new heat-activated archwires move your teeth more quickly and less painfully as they respond to your body's heat.
- Ceramic Braces mock metal braces in shape and size, but they use tooth colored or clear ceramic brackets that blend more naturally into your teeth.
- Lingual Braces use the same metal brackets and wires used in traditional braces, but the brackets and wires are installed on the inside of your teeth to keep them hidden.
- Invisalign consists of a series of customized, clear BPA free plastic tray aligners that are removable and typically replaced every 2 weeks to keep your teeth moving in the desired direction.
3. Certain oral health conditions can prevent you from getting braces: Healthy teeth and gums are a prerequisite for braces at any age. In some cases, patients with exceedingly receded gums may not be eligible for braces. Another oral condition, which is commonly seen with people who cannot get braces, is the teeth with shallow roots.
4. You may feel a little discomfort: It does take a while to get used to wearing braces. The first week is usually the most uncomfortable or sometimes, there is no discomfort. If feeling discomfort, your mouth and teeth may feel sore and tender. A salt water gargle can help relieve this discomfort. Feeling your teeth get a little loose as the braces begin to work is normal. This is because, in order for the braces to straighten your teeth, they must first dislodge them from their current position and angle. As your teeth are repositioned, this looseness will disappear.
5. You will probably need to wear a retainer: Getting braces means signing up for a long term treatment. Even after the braces are removed and your teeth have been repositioned, you will probably need to wear a retainer for some time. This is to ensure that your teeth do not return to their original positions.
6. Be prepared to put more time into your teeth cleaning routine: Wearing braces means you can not neglect brushing and flossing. Teeth can become permanently stained if food and beverage debris is not cleaned away from all the nooks and crannies formed by your braces.
The sooner you treat your teeth, the faster you will be able to flash that million dollar smile.