Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AparnaYour feedback matters!
I saw that a tiny black point type (I think it may be a worm) on lower left most teeth. My teeth's are also not milky white. Some are dirty from inside.
I am 18 years old male and have teeth sensitivity for last 2 months. I have uses colgate toothpaste for couple of days but haven't got any relief. What I do?
I have started to drink warm water with turmeric powder before brush at morning from 4 to 5 days ago but I am getting digestion problems, is it really beneficial to do that because read it on net then I started doing it, previously my digestion was good so shall I continue doing that or follow my previous routine?
My two teeth are damaged by cavities and one teeth was replaced the other teeth is going to pain so I want remedies to solve this problem and I want remedies to make my teeth white because they are yellow now.
Sir I use tobacco like pan masala since last 6 month now my teeth is poorly bed and my teeth is yellow brightly now I leave pan masala and I want to treatment my teeth and I want to show my teeth appear again white so please tell me what can I do.
I am suffered from bad smell coming of my nose due to cold. Now it has gone but slightly I feel the smell. Can I take azithromycin anti biotic tablet,
Meri akal teeth nikal rha hai. Or bhot dard ho raha hai. Tonsils bhi ho gye hai kya karu. please tell me.
I got a elbow of someone else on my left cheek and now it's paining. Whenever I am opening my mouth the teeth gum in this area are paining.
My dad is diabetic and has candidia fungal infection in the mouth. It's spreading all over the mouth how can it be cured?
I am using the toothpaste" Dabur" red. Is that toothpaste good or can I use" vicco" toothpaste. Pls give suggestions.
My mother age 82 years suffering from trigeminal neuralgia. acute pain at lower left jaw in mount. At present taking Gabapentinne 300 Tegritol 100 mg. Due to age, we are giving only in night. M R I has done twice. Doctors advice not to operate. Sometimes very a cute pain. Advice pls.
Hello sir. My name is sunny Singh. I have teeth problems. And I have teeth pain. I need to your help. Please help me.
Sir, my front teeth are not properly attached, they are back and forth with respect to each other (by birth as I think) and they are yellowish coloured. I brush it two times a day but it does not disappearing and my jaws are perfect and I have no disease of teeth. I asked this question because I am going in defence line through NDA. Thats why it is very necessary to have every body part perfect. So is there any solution for this sir? Pls tell me.
My teeth cap got out all of sudden. I want to refix them. Please reply with the price for doing this.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.