Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anupama G.
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama G.Your feedback matters!
Meri wife ka pahli or dusre din sex ke baad bleeding hua or ab frr se 3 dino tak hamne kuch v nhi kia frr bhi bleeding ho rha hai bhot jyada.
Dear Doctor, I (64) am having pine nuts, coffee, honey,banana, chocolate and chillies regularly and my love wife (54)(she may be in menopause) also having these sex foods regularly. We are having deep sex thrice in a week and we are hale and healthy. We are having sex differently and sometimes early in the morning. Coming to the point, is it possible to her for pregnancy if I ejaculate my semen into her big pussy? I come across to know from people surrounding me and from reading health magazine, newspapers, etc,that pregnancy is possible during menopause of a woman. Is this correct? Till date, I haven't ejaculated my semen into her big p because of afraid of pregnancy. Pl clarify and guide us. I am very much interested in sex by ejaculating my semen fully into her big p while in sex play and it gives much more pleasure and completion of our deep sex play Please give your best advices and suggestions.
I am a married man. Me and my wife having a good relation but we are not having any child. me and my family are getting tensed. So please advise me what to do.
I am a 24 year old girl, there is continuous pain in my lower abdominal, this pain increases very much after having sex. My vagina swollan and irritating itch. This last for 4-5 days post sexual intercourse. My pain during period time is much more than usual people.
I hv pcod. But my gyne suggested me to take only folic acid tablets. She said you are not required treatment of pcod. I am very stressful. I want to conceive. We are trying from 4 months for conceiving. But no results. Pls suggest.
I'm 23 years old married women for last 60 days periods dates postponed usually they are irregular now weight increased pregnancy test negative.
In the realm of Ayurvedic medicine, ginger is considered as a wonder root. Its medicinal purposes are many and it never fails to heal some of the most common to the more serious diseases. Ginger can be consumed raw, with other foods, or in a paste form. It is regularly used in most of the dishes that you consume on a daily basis because of its medicinal values. Here are some of the most important values that ginger has, due to which it is considered to be one of the most cherished remedy in Ayurveda.
- Anti-histamine properties: Often people get allergies to dust, pollens, dirt, and other impurities in the air. These allergies can be prolonged and the person suffers a lot. When you experience a bout of allergy, it is best to consume ginger in any form. Its anti -histamine properties help in reducing the allergic reaction and relieve the patient of the sufferings.
- Stimulates digestion: Ginger is a regular herb used in every meal - mostly in the form of paste and at times as chopped pieces. This is because it aids the release of bile juices from the gall bladder, which in turn promotes smooth digestion.
- Cancer: According to the researches carried out at Michigan University, it has been concluded that ginger powder has the ability to kill many cancer-causing cells. It is specially recommended to be consumed by medical practitioners if you suffer from lung, prostate, ovarian, and breast cancer.
- Morning sickness: At times, you experience morning sickness with a heavy head and a bout of nausea. This mostly occurs when you are pregnant. In such circumstances, consuming ginger provides the necessary vitamin B6 to your body. This helps you to stabilise your condition in the morning and reduce weakness, laziness, and nausea.
- Inflammation: Ginger root has anti-inflammatory properties, which help in reducing inflammation of any kind in the body. This means that whenever you have any kind of inflammation, you are asked to consume ginger so that the swelling and pain subsides to a considerable amount.
- Menstrual cramps: Cramps are very common in women during their menstruation. To reduce the pain and cramps, ginger tea is often given to them. It is said that consuming ginger regularly during periods helps in reducing the pain and cramps that are associated with it.
In a gist, these are some of the essential qualities of ginger. These are the reasons as to why ginger is often consumed daily and seen as a home remedy as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.