Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anupama G.Your feedback matters!
I am a female of age 17 I always find a some white sticky substance in my lower inner wear. Help me out.
Hi! My age is 23. I had unprotected sex on 19th June and took Unwanted 72 within 2 hrs. I was expecting my period on 23-25th June but now on 24th June I have got only one drop of blood (probably spotting) and extremely painful stomach cramps continuing till 26th June. During this entire week I had severe headache several times and vomiting once on 2nd day of taking pill. I am worried if the pill has worked or not? Are these early sign of pregnancy?
For girls 1st time sex do means bleeding will come. It will surely come for every girl? In case it will not came means what is the problem of here?
I and my husband is going 2 have sex; on 5 june almost after 3 months, we both are very excited and want to enjoy. So pls guide in this gap what should we do what food should we have to last long. What should I give him before sex for lasting long. Also we are planning for a baby now so what to do.
Just got an answer back from three doctors. Now I'm concerned about a deformed baby since I got off both on June 10, 2016 of the medications. I spoke to our gyno that they said I have to tell them so I have to take a birth control just in cause. I heard it will but, without a condom or using any birth control. Will that happen if our baby will be deformed or retarded?
My son is 8 yrs old, his mouse stinks whenever he wake up in the morning, very bad smell is coming from his mouth, please tell me any good tooth paste or any other thing that can permanently remove the bad odour from his mouth
Respected sir My wife is pregnant. But she is suffering in HUM. Please tell me what is my next step.
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.
Is there any natural medicine or ways like changing eating habits or some other things to conceive a baby boy or increase its chances. I already have a cute daughter. So want a baby boy. If possible.
I am 26 years old but my breast size it not proper. When I attained puberty I founded a ball kind of thing in my right breast but with time it disappeared. But till now the size has not grown properly. Can you suggest me some remedy?
I had unsafe sex n next day I had an ipill. Next month my periods were 5 days early. I feel cramps and today I saw blood comings from my vagina while doing toilet. I am also facing mood swing. I am very tensed What should I do? Am I pregnant?
I went for a medical check up in may 2016. I am 47 years old. No first degree relatives having breast cancer. My mammogram showed regional puncuated microcalcifications. Since the calcifications were near chest wall radiologist said its not feasible to di biopsy. She suggested MRI and conclusion is fibrocystic disease and birads2. It explains I have no other abnormality. That means I do not have a problem? Is microcalcifications I have is not serious? I was asked to take ultrasound in sep 2016. Fibrocystic changes and it also says no evidence of microcalcifications. So now microcalcifications disappeared? I am worried a lot. Am advised to take A to Z gold capsule one per day and am taking it for the past 5 months. Is it good to take? Please confirm.
I'm a 19 year old girl. I'm diagnosed with Fibroadenoma in my right breast. The size is 54*46 mm. I'm using homeopathy medicines since 4 months and the doctor is saying that the lump will be dissolved in another few months. For second opinion I consulted another doctor who said Surgery is the better option. Should I just wait for few more months or get the surgery done. I personally want to get rid of the lump.
My last period s date was 20 August and I had unprotected sex with my husband after 13 September regularly. Am I pregnant? Kindly guide me I don't want a baby.
The uterus or womb, is a muscular structure and is held in place by ligaments and pelvic muscles. If these muscles or tendons become weak, they cause prolapse and are no longer able to hold the uterus in its place.
Uterine prolapse happens when the uterus falls or slips from its ordinary position and into the vagina or birth waterway. It could be complete prolapse or even incomplete at times. A fragmented prolapse happens when the uterus is just hanging into the vagina. A complete prolapse depicts a circumstance in which the uterus falls so far down that some tissue rests outside of the vagina. Likewise, as a lady ages and with a loss of the hormone estrogen, her uterus can drop into the vaginal canal. This condition is known as a prolapsed uterus.
Risks: The risks of this condition are many and have been enumerated as follows:
- Complicated delivery during pregnancy
- Weak pelvic muscle
- Loss of tissue after menopause and loss of common estrogen
- Expanded weight in the stomach area, for example, endless cough, constipation, pelvic tumors or accumulation of liquid in the guts
- Being overweight
- Obesity causing extra strain on the muscles
- Real surgery in the pelvic zone
Symptoms: Some of the most common symptoms of prolapse involve:
- Feeling of sitting on a ball
- Abnormal vaginal bleeding
- Increase in discharge
- Problems while performing sexual intercourse
- Seeing the uterus coming out of the vagina
- A pulling or full feeling in the pelvis
- Bladder infections
Nonsurgical medications include:
- Losing weight and getting in shape to take stress off of pelvic structures
- Maintaining a distance from truly difficult work
- Doing Kegel workouts, which are pelvic floor practices that strengthen the vaginal muscles. This can be done at any time, even while sitting down at a desk.
- Taking estrogen treatment especially during menopause
- Wearing a pessary, which is a gadget embedded into the vagina that fits under the cervix and pushes up to settle the uterus and cervix
- Indulging in normal physical activity
Some specialists use the following methods to diagnose the problem:
- The specialist will examine you in standing position keeping in mind you are resting and request that you to cough or strain to build the weight in your abdomen.
- Particular conditions, for example, ureteral block because of complete prolapse, may require an intravenous pyelogram (IVP) or renal sonography. Color is infused into your vein, and an X-ray is used to view the flow of color through your urinary bladder.
- An ultrasound might be utilised to rule out any other existing pelvic issues. In this test, a wand is used on your stomach area or embedded into your vagina to create images of the internal organ with sound waves.