Find numerous Neurosurgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Neurosurgeons online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit SharmaYour feedback matters!
How the frozen shoulder should be treated for a person having age 45 years with no history of sugar, cholesterol and blood pressure.
I am 17 years old. I just gave final exam of class 12. But I am suffering from heavy migraine. What should I do to get rid of this pain?
Is there any cure for migraine. My mom is suffering badly from this. 2 times a week this happens to her.
Sir namaskar. Is the migraine permanently curable? My wife has migraine pain. I consulted a neuro physician. After some tests he prescribed naxdom 500, Dicorate ER 500.
Sir I fell in wash room some injury on my backside of the head the blood clotted what can I do for it I don't consider a doctor.
My left ear is completely numb, just the outside parts. My inner ear is fine. I had my ears cleaned out fairly recently. No pain, no rash and no other part of my body is numb. Please help.
I have shaky hands and frequently gets tremors in hands and legs, this symptoms are accelerated when I have coffee. It may be sign of Severe health issue. Also I'm underweight is it possible to get healthy weight in summers.
A migraine is one of the worst form of headache. It is reported that over 90 percent of people who suffers from a migraine are unable to work. The intense pain totally makes them vulnerable. A mammoth 113 million workdays are wasted globally due to this problem. This being said, if the pain is slowly starting to set in, it is possible to manage it at the workspace.
Here is a convenient guide to do just that:
1. Pain Medication: If you are a migraine patient, it is likely that you have your migraine medication with you. The first step is to try the medication. If on the other hand, the medication is not available basic painkillers can be given a shot to manage the pain. Basic pain medications, such as ibuprofen are easily available over the counter and are capable of providing temporary relief.
2. Educate co-workers: Despite awareness about migraine pain, many organisations continue to turn a deaf ear about the problem. Instead of fighting with the whole organisations, it makes sense to educate your immediate colleague about a migraine. All you require is 1-2 people who have your back.
3. Control the environment: With the onset of the pain, it becomes more and more difficult to resume work. Few environmental changes such as adjusting the monitor to the eye level, using a sachet of odour neutralizer and switching off the nearest light will help you to manage the pain for few hours.
4. Staying hydrated: Migraine tends to increase multifold if the body is not hydrated. It is, therefore, essential to drink as much water as you can. Apart from water few other drinks such as lime juice and green tea can be of great assistance to hold the pain back for quite some time.
5. Small snacks: Although eating during a migraine can be tough because of the buzzing pain it is a good idea to have small snacks throughout the working hours. An empty stomach creates acidity and further aggravates the pain. Small time snacks such cookies and chocolate bar can come really handy at this time.
6. Get enough air: A centralized workplace can be claustrophobic and intensify the pain for many. Get out of the workspace to get some fresh air. A sudden gush of oxygen can be a welcome relief from the monotonous and crowded office floor.
7. Apply water on the skull: While this might sound like a crazy idea, applying a small amount of water in the middle of the skull can give temporary relief from the throbbing effect of a migraine. If ice is available in the office pantry, make no hesitation in applying it on the migraine side of the forehead. Ice is capable of spreading a cooling effect throughout the forehead and the skull. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.