Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha KumariYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr. I am going through (Gathiya) since 2 years. And now this days my mouth start drying and not any saliva is producing I am really worried about it.
Had undergone apicoectomy on 2 front tooth but still one of the tooth is getting infected and now my dentist told me that he has to remove the tooth and use a bridge to replace the removed tooth. I am scared to get my missing tooth replaced by bridge. Is that a good choice. Why can not I go through implantation ?which is better choice. Also my dentist told me that implantation doesn't work in my case as my bone is infected and could not support ?can anyone help?
Homeopathy is often associated only with chronic illnesses. Another myth associated with this form of treatment is that it takes ages for the effect of the medication to be visible. However, in the case of a toothache, Homeopathy can be very relevant and can quickly ease the pain. Homeopathic treatment for toothaches addresses the underlying cause of the problem. Some of the common triggers for a toothache are tooth decay, an abscess or gum problems.
Take a look at these common Homeopathic remedies for a toothache:
- Plantago: Plantago is an efficient remedy for toothaches that is accompanied by tooth sensitivity, increased salivation and swollen cheeks. Plantage can be taken in the form of pills or applied externally on the tooth that is paining.
- Silicea: Silicea is the ideal Homeopathic remedy to treat tooth abscesses and their accompanying toothaches. It addresses the collection of pus around the root of the tooth and hence controls the pain. Silicea is also useful against toothaches that are aggravated by cold water.
- Chamomilla: If the toothache is unbearable and affects not one, but an entire row of teeth, chamomilla is what you need. It is also beneficial for toothaches that are aggravated by the intake of warm drinks.
- Hekla Lava: A toothache that is associated with a swollen jaw can be treated with Hecla Lava. This Homeopathic remedy will relieve both the pain in the tooth and the swelling of the jaw.
- Calcarea fluorica: Homeopathic medicine can be used to treat not only a toothache, but also the decaying of a tooth. Calcarea fluorica is known to slow the decay of tooth enamel. It also prevents the flaking of enamel and is has a beneficial impact on people who have enamel deficiency.
- Staphysagria: Unhealthy gums and retracted gums are common causes for tooth decay. Staphisagria is a Homeopathic remedy that can treat the drawing of tooth roots in such cases and the pain associated with them. It also addresses the formation of excessive plaque.
- Arnica: Arnica addresses the toothache and bleeding that follows a tooth extraction and the filling of dental cavities. It is also very useful against the pain and swelling of the gums that accompanies wearing false teeth.
Homeopathic remedies for toothaches offer fast pain relief. Since, Homeopathic medication has negligible side effects, it can be safely administered to both children and adults. However, a tooth ache should never be ignored so do not replace a visit to the dentist with self medicated Homeopathy.
Brush at least twice a day. The best time to brush teeth is after meals. Choose a toothbrush with a small head for better access to back teeth. Soft bristles are kinder on your gums.
- Use fluoridated toothpaste. Fluoride helps to harden tooth enamel and reduces your risk of decay.
- Brush thoroughly. Tooth brushing should take between two and three minutes.
- Floss your teeth daily. Use a slow and gentle sawing motion.
- Limit acidic drinks like soft drinks, cordials and fruit juices. Food acids soften tooth material and dissolve the minerals in tooth enamel, causing holes (cavities or caries). In severe cases, teeth may be 'eaten' right down to the gum.
- Limit sugary foods. Bacteria in dental plaque change sugars into acids.
- Protect your teeth from injury. Wear a mouthguard or full-face helmet when playing sports.
- Try to save a knocked out tooth. If possible, hold the tooth back in place while you seek immediate dental advice. If this is not possible, wrap the tooth in plastic or place it in milk and seek dental advice immediately.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food. If you use them to crack nuts, remove bottle tops or rip open packaging, you risk chipping or even breaking your teeth.
- See your dentist for regular check-ups. You should also visit your dentist if you have a dental problem such as a toothache or bleeding gums.
Alveoloplasty is the reshaping of the bone crest to attain a smooth uniform level of bone for proper retention , stability and support of dentures. B. It takes generally 3 weeks to 8 weeks fr complete healing. C. The dentures are made from acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. D. Implant supported lower denture will provide better support and retention. E. Yes dentures should be removed before going to bed,for proper recirculation of gums(alveolar mucosa) at night.UNQUOTE has been studied and noted with interest. 01. Is it recommended to fix the removable Upper Denture on implants ? How many implants for the Upper Denture ? 02. On how many implants should the Rtemovable Lower Denture be placed on ? 03. What are the advantages and disadvantages of going for unremovable Fixed Dentures on implants. 04. If cost is not the consideration (and quality is) which of the acrylic, lucitone, dpi etc. Would be recomended and why ?
POOR ORAL HEALTH LEADS TO
1)ORAL AND FACIAL PAIN
2)PROBLEMS WITH HEART AND MAJOR ORGANS
WHAT CAN YOU DO
1)BRUSH YOUR TEETH TWICE PROPERLY
2)EAT HEALTHY (VIT A AND C)
3)AVOID SMOKING JUNK FOOD TOBACCO
4)SCHEDULE YOUR REGULAR APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DENTIST
DR DIVAANSHU DEEWAAN.....S.K DENTAL CARE
SHOP NO 2 C1 CHANKAPYA PLACE JANAK PURI