Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anitha G CYour feedback matters!
How to increase height after 18 year? Height increase honai sa penis size bhi increase hota hai kya?
i am 14 years old girl and just dignosed as a brain t.b and doctor gave me medicine almost 6 types and said almost 1 years and then it will be cured and no need for surgery. please advise.
Hoe to increase sex power? What is this libido and is doing masturbation on a daily basis is wrong or Right?
I have started masturbation when I am 16 years old until now I had masturbated more than 1000 times now I am 18 years old will it effect my sexual life.
Pl suggest dosage to use Viagra for a 54 year old male, with erection remaining for short duration of 2-4 minutes maximum. He wants to have a stronger erection for more long time.
I am 27 years old unmarried my E C G report is showing SINUS arrhythmia / NO ST. T CHANGES. What does it mean please explain.
I have some ring spot on my lower abdomen and face. I tried ichh gard or ring gard or seriva. But ring spot remain same not increases nor decreases. It starts itching in day time or when I get sweating. please suggest something.
I am 15 years old and few months back I had a lung operation and was using r-cinex medicine as per doctors advice. Do I have any side effects by using this?
I have very small and thin penis I had sex with my girl friend she said me she is not enjoying take some medicine your penis is very thin so help me out how I can grow my penis.
I am suffering from cough for 2-3 days which medicine should I take for better result and also I have pain in my legs suggest a cure for it also.
My Question is I am in fever I want to take a good tablet please tell me good tablet for my fever please help me.
Abdomen pain or abdominal pain is usually experienced in the area between the chest and the stomach. This kind of pain usually comes as a dull cramp that also produces shooting stabs of pains intermittently, or it may be a localised pain in one side of the stomach. This may also be accompanied by inflammation, and other diseases related to organs like intestines, kidneys, pancreas, liver, spleen and stomach.
So what are the causes of stomach or abdomen pain? Read on to find out:
- Food Poisoning: Food poisoning can be caused due to dirty water or contaminated food. This can give rise to various infections as well as conditions like traveller's diarrhoea or loose motions.
- Gastro Intestinal Conditions: GERD or gastroesophaegal reflux disease and gastroenteritis, among various others can also lead to abdomen pain as a symptom along with severe acidity and nausea. Irritable bowel syndrome is another major ailment which can leave you with persistent abdominal pain.
- Generalised Pain: This kind of pain occurs in the overall area all around the stomach and may point at the presence of conditions like Crohn's Disease, a traumatic injury, appendicitis, flu, or even a urinary tract infection. Further, when the gas settles and tightens the stomach due to the inability to pass a motion on a normal, regular basis, this may be termed as constipation. This also leads to abdomen pain.
- Localised Lower Abdomen Pain: Pain that is found specifically in the lower area of the abdomen can be caused due to appendicitis, obstruction or blockage in the intestine or colon, and other ailments. This pain can also be accompanied by nausea and vomiting.
- Localised Upper Abdomen Pain: This kind of pain may emanate due to the presence of gallstones, liver inflammation or hepatitis, pneumonia, or even in the middle of a heart attack.
- Localised Centre Abdomen Pain: Pain in the centre part of the stomach or abdomen may be caused due to gastroenteritis, an injury or even the accumulation of waste products in the body, otherwise known as uraemia.
- Abdomen Pain and Women: For women, such localised pain may be caused due to pelvic inflammatory disease, urinary tract infection, endometriosis, ectopic pregnancy, menstrual cramps which are also called dysmenorrhoea, and fibroids. Miscarriages can also cause pain in this part of the abdomen, for women.
- Renal Stones: Renal stones or stone in kidney is one of the most common cause of abdomen pain. The pain caused by kidney stone is such that it can make a patient roll in bed and this pain may radiate to toward the groin as well.
Persistent pain and nausea that come with vomiting and finally give rise to blood in the vomit or stool should be checked by the doctor immediately, so as to rule out any serious ailment. Imaging tests, ultrasound and an X-Ray can help in diagnosis.