Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
Wants know the price details for the dental implant (only one teeth that is lower jah, please provide the approximate cost for the best implants ?
My tooth is yellow not clean please give me idea how can I clean my tooth. Give me any tooth paste name. Thank you.
I am not suffering from submicos fibrosis, is submicos fibrosis is curable. Can you tell me how? Please advise.
Of late I am getting odour from my mouth.I brush my teeth 3 times a including brush with sensodent tooth paste and also use listerin . Request doctor's kind attention and advice please.
My kid is 8 year girl. After breaking her teeth naturally. One teeth is not coming since 6-7 month.please guide?
Sir, I regularly face problem with nose - my breathing is not normal, any time suddenly my nose gets blocked, suddenly becomes normal I think I have short breath, any ways to solve it?
Ugly smell coming from my mouth and bleeding from my teeth from last 4 months. Please give proscription for me. I am mohan male my age is 31 years.
Mild to severe tooth pain can turn out to be debilitating and damaging condition if it is persistent. Also, the pain can spread to the rest of the head and give you an uncomfortable ache and tingling sensation all day long. So what are the causes behind tooth pain? Here's our list!
- Tooth Decay: The presence of food debris that has not been cleaned out can stay on and cause cavities and persistent tooth pain. This condition can also make the teeth extra sensitive and pain then emanates as a natural response to signify that all is not well in the area. This can also lead to sharp pain when bite an apple or munch on nuts. One must see a dentist for this kind of pain so that scaling and plaque removal can take place.
- Injury: If there is persistent, throbbing pain after eating something that is too hot or too cold, then it might be more than mere tooth sensitivity. This condition could also point at chipped, broken or cracked teeth due to excessive teeth grinding or a fall or accident. It could also be caused due to sports injury. The dentist will usually take a dental X ray to find the cause of the pain and to unravel the extent of the damage as well.
- Inflammation: Constant pain may also point at inflammation of the pulp. This may be caused due to damaged roots. If this kind of inflammation comes with bleeding and fever, then you must see a dentist immediately. It can also mean that the pulp or root of the tooth is dying, in which case a root canal may be required.
- Sinus: A dull ache in the sinus area of the upper teeth usually point at sinusitis, which is a condition that emanates due to pain in the nerves of that area. This pain can also happen due to cold and cough as well as an allergic attack that affect the facial muscles due to excessive sneezing and watering of the eyes. Also, a flu and fever can lead to this kind of pain.
- Infection: Inflammation along with fever and bleeding can also point at infection. This can render the complete pulp tissue damaged. Also, the growth of abscess in such cases can cause acute tooth pain. The dentist will usually diagnose the issue with a tooth X ray before prescribing antibiotics and carrying out a root canal for severe cases.
Persistent toothache with other symptoms should always be checked by a dentist so as to rule out long term damage that can result in tooth loss. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am 70 years old and I AM HAVING A PAIN for my jaw for last 2 months my dentist gave clean chit that no problem with teeth, then I CONSULTED ENT Dr. who suspect NEURALGIA and gave me tegrital 100 for 2 weeks but not much relief. What do you suggest? I am not diabetic and only medicine is for cholesterol.
I used to take manikchand long back, now I had stopped but my mouth is open only an inch. Could you suggest me some home remedies.
How to get rid of teeth cavities. I see cavities but there's no pain yet. Is there any cure other than root canal. Like putting cement or something? please advice.
Before 15 days my wisdom tooth extraction was done. After that I am experiencing severe pain from lower jaw to the upper part of the ear. Is it from wisdom tooth extraction or from something else. Please tell.
I am a 17 years old female, I have crooked teeth, also I have a slight overbite and my teeth are a bit forward. I had made an x-ray once, not too long ago, according to which I nearly have a 90° of angle in my teeth. I also had consult an orthodontist for braces treatment. According to him he said he'll have to remove my upper two and lower two teeth for traditional braces. I don't want any tooth extraction surgeries, would you please guide me through this. Which treatment should I go for, traditional braces, Damon braces or anything else. What?
Maybe your kids love candy a little bit too much, or they don’t take care of their teeth regularly, despite your best efforts. Cavities can be annoying, painful, & embarrassing for kids; not to mention how expensive they can be for you to fix. But there are things you, as parents, can do to protect your child from ever getting cavities in the first place.
Of course, you want to teach & encourage your child to brush daily. However, even if your child takes care of his or her teeth & sees a dentist regularly, this won’t make them completely resistant to getting cavities.
You might think cavities are just something kids have to go through. After all, you had one or several cavities when you were younger. But this is not true. Children do not have to get cavities.
Children are more likely than adults to get cavities
Due to the natural shape of their growing teeth, children are more likely to get cavities. When their adult molars first come in (around age 6), pits & grooves form on the teeth, & these areas are hard to reach with a toothbrush. Germs can grow a lot easier, and, therefore, tooth decay often begins.
Children also enjoy sweets & snacking, & they often don’t brush their teeth for the full recommended two minutes each time.
Dental sealants provide protection for your childs teeth
Dental sealants provide the maximum protection for your child’s teeth. This preventive treatment is quick, pain free, & proven to be effective.
How do sealants work? They are plastic resin coatings that are applied to molars. In only a few minutes, one of our qualified dentists will paint the sealant onto the tooth, & then harden the sealant using an ultraviolet light.
The sealants mold to the grooves of the tooth’s surface & create a barrier between plaque causing bacteria & the tooth enamel, thereby, preventing cavities.
Children don’t always brush their teeth after eating or know how to thoroughly remove plaque. If plaque stays on the teeth, it can begin attacking the tooth enamel.
Getting dental sealants for your children’s teeth can prevent your child from losing teeth or having to undergo costly fillings or root canals.Dental sealants usually last for several years but can last for up to 10 years, making them an excellent investment for parents.Research has shown that if you can keep kids ages 6 to 12 from getting cavities, this makes a big difference in their oral health as they age.