Find numerous Ophthalmologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ophthalmologists online in Banglore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anbuselvi
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Dark Circle
Treatment of Eye Pain
Treatment of Conjunctivitis
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Eye Itching
Treatment of Eye Infection
Treatment of Tearing Eyes
Treatment of Eye Burning
Treatment of Myopia
Treatment of Eye Allergy
Treatment of Poor Eye Sight
Management of Blindness
Treatment of Dry Eyes
Treatment of Cataract
Treatment of Squint
Treatment of Watery Eyes
Treatment Of Glaucoma
Submit a review for Dr. AnbuselviYour feedback matters!
I am 33 yrs male. Diagnosed with retinis pigmentosa. What should I do if I want to regain what ever sight I have lost. And prevent from further loss. And I have no family history of r. P.
I suman 22 year old. My eyesight is becoming weak day by day. I have consulted many doctors. They only change the power of my spectacle. I am unable to see anything when I remove my spectacle. So please help me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.
I am 25 years old and I am facing issues with my eyes from couple of weeks. I am unable to view farther things clearly which was not the case before. I am having trouble to work continuously in front of the computer. Since I am a software engineer, I have no option to stay away from computer. What measures will be suggested to keep a clear vision and healthy eyes?
Dear Dr. please can you tell me how cn I cure sunken eyes and if I will sleep in night 4 hours and in day I will also sleep 4-5 hours, is it alright for me?
I am 19 year old man and I am suffering from headache and pain surrounding my eyes for last 3 days. This ache/pain is so much that I can't get a proper sleep. I ate some headache medicines but nothing happened .please help me.
Are You a Good Candidate for LASIK?
First and foremost you should dislike the options of spectacles and contact lenses. It then means that you are well motivated.
Your age should be above 18 years and your spectacle power should be stable over past one year. Lasik works well for powers from about -10.0 to +6.0 including cylindrical power.
Certain tests will done to confirm you have suitable corneal curvature (topography), and that you have adequate corneal thickness (pachymetry)
You should have realistic expectations from the procedure this means you should expect significantly reduced dependence on spectacles and not an exact zero power.
If you satisfy above criteria and clear a routine eye examination you should be an ideal candidate for lasik!