Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ananthu KrishnaYour feedback matters!
I had removed the upper teeth sometimes back and now some times bad odour is coming from there just like peep type and please tell me which medicine should be taken as I am far away from doctor and rest is ok.
Hello doctors,I m 24 years of age, and I have too much gap in my upper teeth almost in every front teeth, is teeth gap bands are helpful, or some other solutions are there? What r other solutions and how much it will cost?
I have wisdom teeth in upper left part, due to that I was getting pain, so I consult a doctor, there told me that should be removed. So it is essential to get extract that wisdom teeth? Or not?
I have got black spots on my teeth. What it would be? How can I remove it naturally? Some are gone already but some are there still.
Hi, I am 38 years old man, from last few days when I have taken food bite its very painful in my teeth. Please advise.
My upper right 7th tooth got fractured so what is the solution for that what I can do as its paining too much.
तम्बाकू से कोण सी हानिकारक बीमारी होती है मुह में छले कोण सी बीमारी से आते है पैरलल लाई स होने की कोण सी वजे है
Gums of my front teeth of both lower and upper jaw are black while the rest of gums are fine i. E. Pink. Is it something to worry about because it doesn't look good to me.
I have problem in my smiling teeth, I got a cap on it few year ago. And my lower teeth have a gap. I want real and permanent solution. I am 25 years old now.
Sir/madam, I am 18y old my weight is approx 85 whenever I eat food too much gas is forming in my stomach and i'm getting bad breathe is there any solution for that im looking forward for solution please help me.Please tell.
My teeth is turning yellow and yellow day by day. Tired of trying different toothpastes what should I do.
My teeth changes colour sometimes they are yellowish white and some times they are blackish yellow they are looking so bad what I can do in this condition.
I have a very sensitive dental problem. Am addicted to drink or eat very cool stuff. When I do that am getting severe teeth pain. How to resolve this.
No one likes going to a dentist. People fear a toothache, let alone the treatment. Because of this, a lot of people end up in the dentist's chair only when the pain is unbearable and it is too late to save the tooth. Just like we have a routine health check up for the rest of our body, our teeth too need to be looked at by a dentist at regular intervals to spot that cavity right when it starts. A regular visit can also allow a quick clean up to keep your teeth shining white.
Here's what to expect during a routine dental check up:
- They'll check your history: Before you actually get to the dentist's chair, your dentist will want to know your entire health background. This is done either by you filling out a detailed form that the receptionist gives you or a junior dentist filling a medical record sheet after asking you questions. You'll specially be asked questions about any pain or symptoms you might be experiencing in your teeth and other things like medications, diabetes, arthritis, pregnancy etc. Each of these problems can have a direct impact on your dental treatment, hence revealing them to your practitioner in advance is very important. Also, be sure to discuss any concerns or anxiety you are experiencing. Most dentists know how to put their patient at ease. All it'll take is a quick chat to put you at ease.
- You'll get a cleaning: Just like the car gets a good wash before the mechanic can have a look, your teeth will get a good scrub before your dentist can address any problem areas. Cleaning involves scraping off built up plaque and tartar that collects above and below the gum line before flossing between and around every tooth to remove any plaque or food particles that are clinging on. You may also get a final shiny finish for your pearly whites at the end of the cleaning session.
- Your teeth will be examined: Your dentist will now use a metal probe with a small angled mirror to see behind and between teeth and gums, as well as check for the softening of tooth enamel and dentin. If you have a cavity or anything deeper, this is when it will surface. Once the doctor identifies a problem, they suggest the next course of action.
- You may get an X-ray: If the doctor finds a problem that needs fixing, he may ask you to take an X-ray to find out how deep the decay is. You'll be asked to bite down on a piece of plastic while the X-ray machine is placed against your cheek. Where possible, you can check if your doctor can do a digital X-ray which emits 90% less radiation.
- Results and advice: Based on your X-ray results and overall medical condition, the doctor may recommend various procedures to remove your existing decay and prevent new ones.