Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anantheswar Y NYour feedback matters!
My face bone on my right side is big than the other. Though I have a round face. But somehow it does not look similar. I can actually feel the increased bone in my face area and sometimes feels the pain too. Don't know Why? What is the risk of this? How can I fix it?
I have acne on face I try many of product but no effect when I was use product acne will be finish then I stopped the used product then again acne will be grows it happen this last 3 year.
I have dark circles since 5 years, please suggest cream as well as home remedies to get rid of this dark circles.
I had pimples on my face for a long time and now they left lots of holes on my face. So how to get the plane tight skin?
I am losing my hair. I tried different types of shampoos. But my hair still falling. Please give me some suggestion for stop falling my hair. Thank you.
My wife have one breast well developed and one is very small is this any problem or not Age 23 yers old.
I am suffering from itchy scalp and flakes .I want to know the nest shampoo that can cure and easily available .
Human hair, - while they're not a living part of your body, most people spend a good amount of time caring for their hair. The next time you're heading in for a haircut, think of these facts.
1. Facial hair grows faster than any other hair on the body. If you've ever had a covering of stubble on your face as you're clocking out at 5 o'clock you're probably pretty familiar with this. In fact, if the average man never shaved his beard it would grow to over 30 feet during his lifetime, longer than a killer whale.
2. Every day the average person loses 60-100 strands of hair. Unless you're already bald, chances are good that you're shedding pretty heavily on a daily basis. Your hair loss will vary in accordance with the season, pregnancy, illness, diet and age.
3. Women's hair is about half the diameter of men's hair. While it might sound strange, it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise that men's hair should be coarser than that of women. Hair diameter also varies on average between races, making hair plugs on some men look especially obvious.
4. One human hair can support 3.5 ounces. That's about the weight of two full size candy bars, and with hundreds of thousands of hairs on the human head, makes the tale of rapunzel much more plausible.
5. There are as many hairs per square inch on your body as a chimpanzee. Humans are not quite the naked apes that we're made out to be. We have lots of hair, but on most of us it's not obvious as a majority of the hairs are too fine or light to be seen.
6. Blondes have more hair. They're said to have more fun, and they definitely have more hair. Hair color determines how dense the hair on your head is. The average human has 100, 000 hair follicles, each of which is capable of producing 20 individual hairs during a person's lifetime. Blondes average 146, 000 follicles while people with black hair tend to have about 110, 000 follicles. Those with brown hair fit the average with 100, 000 follicles and redheads have the least dense hair, with about 86, 000 follicles.
7. The lifespan of a human hair is 3 to 7 years on average. While you quite a few hairs each day, your hairs actually have a pretty long life providing they aren't subject to any trauma. Your hairs will likely get to see several different haircuts, styles, and even possibly decades before they fall out on their own.
8. You must lose over 50% of your scalp hairs before it is apparent to anyone. You lose hundreds of hairs a day but you'll have to lose a lot more before you or anyone else will notice. Half of the hairs on your pretty little head will have to disappear before your impending baldness will become obvious to all those around you.
9. Human hair is virtually indestructible. Aside from it's flammability, human hair decays at such a slow rate that it is practically non-dis-integrative. If you've ever wondered how your how clogs up your pipes so quick consider this: hair cannot be destroyed by cold, change of climate, water, or other natural forces and it is resistant to many kinds of acids and corrosive chemicals.