Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ananthalakshmi P MYour feedback matters!
I lost my virginity few months ago but now I am getting married next year my husband knows about it but I have done it often with my ex but only knows that I had done it once or twice. So my issue is a loose vagina. I am very much depressed about it. Do you help me that how can I make it tight?
I am from west bengal. Female/25 years old. Two three years back I was a owner of nice slim figure. Then I go to hostel in kolkata for continuing my study but there I became addicted of fast food. Then I gain weight from 56 to 71. I came back to home after completing the course and I reduced consumption of fast foods. But my weight was not reduced. Then I joined gym at november 2015. Since then I am exercising as per instructor guide and I became to feel lighter. My saggy hands became toned, double chin reduced and but belly fat are not reducing. Every week I measure my weight it neither increased nor reduced. Now my weight is 70 kgs. My height 5ft 3 inches. I never do diet but I do not go to restaurant or fast food corner. I cook at home and eat. But if I cook with oil at home, will be it effecting same like street foods? I do not like strict diets but do not know how to loose my weight. please suggest me a diet where foods have variation, I can make food with easily available items, and a easy detox program. When I search for diet at internet, most suggested food" s ingredients I can see is not easily available for me. I am bengali. If there is a bengali diet, suggest me please Thank you.
I'm wondering why my period dates have changed. About three or four months ago my period dates changed. I used to get my period on the 25th each month. Then one month after that I got my period on the 20th every month so my cycle has mostly been 31 but last month I got my period on the 21st and this month I got my period on the 19th that was 29 days apart, could this be due to stress? idk why this has happened.
Myself 19 years old woman, got infection in my vagina for last 3 days and feeling pain during sex. please suggest me the right medicine.
I had an intercourse on 3.7.16 unprotected. My period date was due on 14.7.16. On 13.7.14 I had spotting followed by bleeding next day without any period symptoms and cramps. Am I pregnant?
Hi I am pregnant at 9th month please tell me about diet; exercise and for normal delivery what should be done.
I am 21 years old. From last 1 month onwards I stopeed my periods. I heard that when pregnancy occurs periods will stop. But am not at all participated in sex then how can stop my periods by 1 month please give some instruction. Am so worried.
Week me kitnea din sex. Kerna sufficient rehta h. Jis se koi kamjori bhi na Ho. Or apni health bhi thik Rhea.
I am 19 years old female. I have lump on my left breast and also right breast. Sized 2.5cm. After doing fnac needle test it shows its fibroadenoma? is it safe? can I leave as it is? or should I operate it? if so when can I operate it? after operated will I get any problem?
My friend is 36. She has no interest in intercourse. She finds it guilty as she is not conceiving. How to develop interest for intercourse. According to her the vagina is also loose. How to tighten it.
History and diversity of apples is not the only thing to celebrate. Apples also can be credited with delivering an amazing number of health benefits, such as:
1. Fighting bad breath. Apples contain pectin, which helps control food odors. Pectin also promotes saliva, which cleanses breath.
2. Preventing asthma attacks. Asthma sufferers often have low levels of antioxidants. Apples are high in vitamin C and flavonoids (beneficial, water-soluble plant pigments). Both are antioxidant. One study found that vitamin C supplements helped protect against exercise-induced asthma.
3. Reducing the risk of stroke. A study involving 9,208 men and women showed that those who ate the most apples over a 28-year period had the lowest risk for stroke. Researchers concluded that the results suggest the intake of apples is related to a decreased risk of thrombotic stroke.
4. Preventing constipation. Fresh apples are high in fiber, which adds bulk to the stool. Apples contain both soluble and insoluble fiber, or roughage.
5. Combating fatigue. The high vitamin C and antioxidant content in apples counter the free radicals leading to oxidative stress, which has been linked to fatigue.
6. Reducing the risk of diabetes. The phytonutrients (beneficial substances found in various plants) in apples help regulate blood sugar.These compounds help prevent spikes in blood sugar in a variety of ways: by inhibiting enzymes involved in the breakdown of carbohydrates into simple sugars; by stimulating pancreatic cells to produce insulin; by decreasing the absorption of sugars into the bloodstream.