Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Ananth J KamathYour feedback matters!
I have swelling feet since last 6 months, urine colour is yellow sometimes I have breathing problem.
I have small lump like skin hanging from the outside of my anus. I came to know that this is a hemorrhoid. I got it 3 years back from the 5th month of my pregnancy. That time I didn't take it seriously as it didn't disturb me. But day by day I felt its growing in size n adding discomfort to my daily life. I have applied garlic on it to kill it but the situation worsen. It is itching, burning, hurting n swelling a lot. Feel like a sharp pin during several times of a day. I use cold compress and bring garlic capsules. Please help how to use it. I heard about WITCH HAZEL best to cure it. But I'm in doubt whether it will remove the skin completely or not? Please help. I'm in big trouble. I am afraid of any kind of injection n surgery procedure. If possible suggest home remedy.
From last two days I am feeling itching while excreting waste through anus and also bleeding along with waste, what is this happening to me please I am very sad.
My father is about 55 year old. He is suffering from prostatic enlargement according to ultrasound. Please tell me a doctor from govt hospital because I belong to poor family and can not afford more money please I request you.
I am 40 years old male. I have 4 mm kidney stone (from one year. I have visited urologist as I have too much pain back side when I do physical exercises. I have shown ultra sound reports with me what I had with me to doctor and explained the same. He suggested some tests (CT scan kidneys ureter bladder plain, vitamin b12, urine routine test, uroflowmetry). Today I have visited with all tests reports. He is saying that all reports are normal. He is referring to orthopedic doctor and told me that it could me muscular pain and stone is very small and negligible and he didn't suggest any diet or medication. Now if I visit how many tests that orthopedic doctor suggest I am scarred. Please suggest or advice what should I do ?(All tests costed me 7000/- rupees)
When I eat milky things at night like curd. Milk. Desi ghee. Paneer. Etc I get my penis wet with a transparent liquid. And after whenever I go to pee I find my urine very smelly.
My doctor has advised me to take cital syrup for 6 weeks 3 times a day foe kidney stone is it safe to take does it have side effect. I am 46 years old and 65 kgs. Pls advise. Please help me.
1.In addition to eating right and controlling your weight, you can take other simple steps to keep your kidneys healthy, including monitoring your blood pressure, cholesterol and blood glucose level, going to the doctor every year, exercising regularly, not smoking and being aware if kidney disease runs in your family. Kidney stones can develop when minerals build up in your urine. However, eating a diet rich in fruits and vegetables, and low in salt or oxalate-rich food can help prevent mineral build up. Additionally, drinking lots of water throughout the day, especially if you exercise frequently, is important for kidney health.
Staying hydrated is necessary for prevention and treatment. Keeping your urine diluted is important for keeping your kidneys healthy. Water is the best choice, but you can also drink fruit juices, ginger ale or tea. If your urine is light colored after you go to the bathroom, you are getting enough fluid. Also try to limit caffeinated beverages to one to two cups a day because it can actually make you dehydrated.
3.Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetables improve your kidney function. Such fruits include grapes, cranberries and blueberries; vegetables include fennel, onions, celery, beets, spinach, string beans and asparagus. If you are suffering from kidney disease, make sure the fruits and vegetables you eat are low in potassium.
Since kidneys regulate potassium, it’s important that you monitor your potassium intake. If your potassium level gets too high, you may develop a greater risk of suffering a stroke or heart attack. Some examples of low-potassium foods include apples, beans, corn, rice, noodles, pasta, eggplant, cookies without nuts or chocolate, pears, peas, peppers and zucchini.
Hello sir, I examined my KUB ultrasonography which revealed as report :-MIldly thickened urinary bladder wall with approx .44 cc. Of residual urine>plz prescribe a medicine which I shall take. Is the deformity is curable? please give me advice via my email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hello. My question is about my wife she suffering urine infection actually I'm staying away from my family because of my job. and we have sex 15 day once in a month Tell me the solution..
My mom has a recurring UTI e. Coli. First occurred in march 2016 treated with nitrofurantoin for 2 months but came back mid may with low grade fever and culture showing e. Coli sensitive to chloramphenicol, amikacin and sporaflxacin and partially sensitive to ampicillin/sulphabactum, tobramycin, augmentin. She has renal impairment with creatinine at 1.64, Urea is normal. She has undergone a heart bypass a year and half ago, is diabetic which is under control with medication and hypertensive also which fluctuates and she is on medication for that as well. This recurring UTI resistant to most antibiotics is worrying and the one's its sensitive to are not recommended because of renal impairment and her history. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.
I am 20 years old male. I am having painful defecation. Doctor told me of anal fissure with internal haemorrhoids. I take betadine bath.
I am 25 male After releasing urine little urine left inside and come out when I sit or move. Is it normal? And please suggest solution?
I have a 5 mm stone in lower ureter for the last 20 days. Some time very painful. Allopathy or homeopathy medicine taken. But no relief. After urine pass swear pain feel tip of the penis. suggest me what to do. Not habitual of more liquor or water. Already many time stone problem.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause (know more why Women Are More Vulnerable to Heart Diseases Post Menopause) and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
1. Constipation (learn more that Work for Constipation Relief)
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications.