Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RYour feedback matters!
I am not taking any medication. I don't ate breakfast daily. Because I woke up late and I want to go for work. I eat as how hungry i am.
When i'm sleeping in the night sperm is releasing automatically when I see bad dream and when I had negative thoughts before going to sleep. Please cure me this bad habit.
I am 33 years old I have no kids from last four years after my marriage and i am suffering from thyroid and sinus problem.
I am affected because my brother have problem more than. Four month and he didn't not tell anybody. Because of this my all family gets problem of itching I am using cosvate GM and it mac 200 tab. Please answer me.
Oranges are a winter favorite and one of the most loved fruits around the world. The fruit is low in calories, it is good for the skin, the nervous system and the digestive system and it also lowers the risk of many diseases. It can be also included in our diet in several ways- from a morning snack to exotic desserts. Here are a few benefits of oranges:
1. They are good sources of vitamin C - Humans are unable to produce vitamin C endogenously, which is essential for our body and so it needs to be included in your diet. Vitamin C reduces inflammation related to arthritis, muscle injuries and also helps in reducing the risk of heart diseases by blocking the oxidation of cholesterol. Oranges are very rich in vitamin C along with other nutrients like vitamin B9, vitamin A, calcium, and potassium.
2. They are an excellent source of fiber - Fiber-rich fruits like oranges have been proven to moderate the levels of blood sugar after a meal because of their natural sugar- fructose content. For this reason, diabetic patients can also have oranges without worry. Moreover, the roughage present in the fruit reduces chances of constipation and diarrhea.
3. Help prevent cancer - The fiber content in oranges can also play a significant role in keeping cancer-causing chemical components away from the colon. Moreover, vitamin C helps build the immune system so as to resist cancer cells. The antioxidants may also help with breast cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer and lung cancer.
4. Improves the quality of sperm - A vitamin called folic acid, which is present abundantly in oranges, helps to improve the quality of human sperm and the locomotive abilities. Folic acid also protects the sperm from most kinds of genetic damage.
5. Can prevent loss of hair - Production of collagen, which is one of the most important proteins in our body, is done with the help of vitamins, especially vitamin C. Collagen keeps the tissues in the hair together. So, oranges and other foods rich in vitamin C can help keep a healthy growth of hair even in your old age.
6. Checks the formation of kidney stones - Juice of citrus fruits like orange can increase the pH value of urine and can lead to increased excretion of citric compounds from the body. This reduces the possibility of the formation of calcium oxalate stones in the kidney considerably.
7. Promotes brain development - Vitamin B9 and folic acid keep the brain healthy. The polyphenols in orange help in accelerating the learning and memory functions of the brain and facilitate neurological development in the fetus.
Related Tip: Almond vs. Walnuts - Which nut is best for you??
Hi I have a small cyst in my ovary and period is also irregular. My height: 5'1 weight: 72kg age: 29. Now I want to conceive. Doing aerobics good for me or not.
I am working in night shift from last 13 years. I am suffering from acute gas, acidity and constipation. I have irregular bowel syndrome. Due to this I always have bloated stomach. Please advise.
I has stomach pain for some time, it is two hour a day so please recommend some medicine which is helpful.
Yesterday I was suffering from irregular bowl movements means stomach was unclear even after two or three motions. After that I felt panic like high breath & high heart beat. I also felt like local anesthesia at my face and mouth muscles. I couldn't sleep whole night. It has happened time and again sometimes more and sometimes a little whenever I suffered from this stomach problem. This time it was severe. Why my mouth muscles and heart beat behave abnormal due to this stomach issue. Pls advice.
I have piles. It had stopped for almost a year but now since last 7 days it has reoccurred and it's been bleeding. please help.
I am 31 years old male, from several hour I feeling pain in my left testicle also there is a mild pain in my left side of my stomach . I can feel pain on a particular area when I touch that part.
I have a friend abid whose heart rate increases rapidly sometimes what should he do? he has already gone for ecg but that was normal.
I am 23 years old n I have a problem of headache sometime when I woke n go outside my head started pain n when I took a medicine.
Sir, I am leaving in a hostel from the last three months, my skin itching, is it water problem or something else.
Hello , I'm having pain in centre bone of the chest. Everytime touching that centre bone of the chest I feel the pain. What should I do?
Contrary to what most girls have been led to believe about the hymen being a flat tissue that covers the vagina and is ripped during penetrative intercourse, the truth is that hymen is a fringe of tissue around the vaginal opening. It is not an intact tissue draping across the vaginal wall because without any outlet for the menstrual blood, girls would get periods only after they lose their virginity. (Know more about Irregular Periods)
Here are a few mind-boggling facts about the hymen.
- Just like labia, every woman's hymen varies in color, size and shapes.
- It is elastic and stretchy in most cases. Vaginal delivery makes the hymen less visible by smoothening and stretching it.
- Despite popular belief, the pain women experience when they have sex for the first time is not due to your hymen breaking, but because your vaginal muscles are too tense and/or you're going at it too rough and fast without adequate lubrication.
- Simple exercises such as walking, riding bicycles, doing splits as well as horseback riding may rip your hymen long before you have had intercourse.
- Hymens should not be perceived as the indicator of sexual activity because they are extremely stretchy and stay with you your entire life. Even sexually active people have hymens.
- If you do not resort to any sexual activity (including penetration during masturbation), the hymen returns to its default position in your vulva.
- Very few women have an imperforate hymen in which the opening is too small for penetration whether by tampons, fingers, sex toys or an erect penis. A simple surgery needs to be conducted in such a case where parts of the hymen are snipped away.
- There is a growth in hymenoplasty, also known as hymen reconstruction surgery, in the past few years because hymen is viewed as an indicator of virginity and there have been cases of annulment, public humiliation, torture and even death because they believe that the hymen is not intact due to sexual activity; therefore making hymenoplasty an effective solution.
- Although, not an indicator of the amount of sexual activities performed, one must seek immediate medical attention after being sexually assaulted because it can be examined to prove sexual abuse. (Learn more about Sexual Activity Affects Vaginal Health)