Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RYour feedback matters!
Sir my creatinine was 1.1 and now after 45 days is .86 the lab rang is .7 to 1.2. Gfr 97. I feel kidneys pain.
I am 23 years old un married girl, i'm suffering from pcos, I have a hair loss problem, unwanted hair on my upper lip, dec 2012 on words I'm taking crimson 35 tablets, this month I didn't take tablets even though I got my period on the next dsy of my regular period date, should I need to try for getting period without tablets? please tell me, I'm also loosing weight by doing regular exercise and drinking luke warm water.
I am getting bleeding during passing stools and too much pain please suggest some medicine and will I go for piles surgery?
I am 22 years old I have something problem in my left jaw there is a creation of sound while eating and also gets locked while waking up in morning. This problem has taken place when I was 12 years old.
Mujhe bathroom karne me dard hota hai aur dheere dheere hota hai. please kuch bataiye kya karu kai saalo se hai.
How much longer the foreplay should be done and specially for oral for both his and her. Can it be done regularly (as I am trying to make her pregnant so probably daily).
I have problem with stomach bloating, passing gas, feeling pressure in stomach, alwaying feeling full and one more thing every morning I fart while sleeping without my control, I don't know why it's happening, Note:while passing stool, am getting mucus My stomach getting bigger, especially when I sleep.
Lot of pain in half head covering one eye, migraine issue no relief even after 1 saridon and 2 vasograin, MRI is fine.
My friend is 37 years old he have MDR TB now BMC Dr. Consult 200 days injection course & 13 tab per day if any other medicine for him ,now he loss his weight 10 kg in a week please consult free for him, his economical condition is very bad.
My age 20 and my penis is small and thin I am not satisfy with me penis size. Pleas suggest .How to increase the size of penis.
Am a 45 year old diabetic male. I feel cold/hot sensations below my feet. Can you help me understand why this happens.
First time I have sex with my wife and we both are virgin but after sex how can we understand that now we are not virgin I mean we are success in first time. Is there any changes in sexual parts.
You probably do not think much about chewing while eating your food. Chewing is indeed important for your health. Well, this simple behaviour of chewing your food properly helps in proper digestion, absorption of essential nutrients and keeps several diseases at bay. When you chew your food properly, your body gives out digestive enzymes which break the large particles into smaller ones. Smaller particles are easy for you to digest.
If your food is not properly digested you can suffer from many digestive issues like bloating, stomach pain, indigestion, headache, constipation and also exhaustion. The number of times you are actually supposed to chew your food depends on the type of food you are eating. Softer food items break down easily and are also easy to digest. You should at least chew these food products 5-10 times before swallowing. Dense food takes time to break down and hence is difficult to digest. You should chew them about 30 times before swallowing. You can also take the package for Eating Right.
The benefits of chewing your food properly
- Easy digestion and exposure to saliva: Chewing your food for a longer time helps your food to come into direct contact with your saliva. The saliva helps to lubricate your food, as a result the food goes down easily through the oesophagus. Digestive enzymes present in your saliva also make the process of digestion easier.
- Chewing is good for your teeth: Chewing can be a good workout for your gums. It keeps your teeth bones stronger. The saliva released clears any food particles stuck inside your mouth, there is less plaque build-up and it also prevents tooth decay.
- Chewing helps to keep weight under check: To chew food properly you must eat consciously and when you slow down, you are instantly eating less. This simple process prevents you from overeating and helps you to avoid any excess weight gain.
- Chewing helps to prevent any kind of bacterial growth: Your food most of the time contains bacteria and saliva helps in killing some of them. So if you are eating longer and slower, it gets time to kill the bacteria which might affect your digestive process.
- Chewing gives you time to taste and enjoy your food: Properly chewing every morsel of your food lets you taste and enjoy the food you are eating which helps you in staying fit and healthy.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician and ask a free question.