Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Anand K

General Physician, Bangalore

Dr. Anand K General Physician, Bangalore
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies....more
To provide my patients with the highest quality healthcare, I'm dedicated to the newest advancements and keep up-to-date with the latest health care technologies.
More about Dr. Anand K
Dr. Anand K is an experienced General Physician in Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore. You can consult Dr. Anand K at Dr. Anand K in Rajaji Nagar, Bangalore. Save your time and book an appointment online with Dr. Anand K on has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Dr. Anand K

#190, 3rd Main, 4th Block Rajaji NagarBangalore Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Anand K

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

Hello doctor my self dinesh parmar I am 24 year old man I have loose motion problem last two days what should I do please tell me.

General Physician, Gurgaon
Hello, I am giving you general tips for Diarrhoea/Loose motion 1. Avoid food from outside 2. Lot of fluid to be taken 3. Start ORS ( dissolve one packet in one liter of clean drinking water and to be consumed in whole day) 4. take freshly prepared home made light food like moong dal, chapati, Dalia, Khichdi Kindly tell me associated symptoms like vomiting, abdominal pain, fever, blood in stool Danger sign are decrease urine output, altered consciousness Consult Physician/me for further Management
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have pain in ear and throat. Also have whooping sounds in ear while eating and in blinking of eye. Please say the remedy for ear pain and reason also why it had happened.

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Rajkot
Dear , most probably you may have throat infection and that is causing throat pain and pain in ear - called referred ear pain. Some sound in ear during eating is due to opening and closure of eustachian tube situated between throat and ear. Best way to relieve your ear and throat pain is taking treatment of throat infection along with pain relieving medicine. Wish you a speedy recovery.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My dad is suffering from diabetes, utic acid problem. He is over weight. He has high cholesterol and even breathing and heart problem. please give me some solution about his diet because what all he can have in one that is supported by the other problem.

mbbs, MD - Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Guwahati
At first he has to focus on reducing his weight, increase physical activities, brisk walking, to be on diabetic diet, avoid animal proteins, low fat diet, consult dietician along with your doctors for treatment and follow ups.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hai. I am doing masturbation from past 10 years regularly. Now it leads to headache immediately after masturbation. Pls. Suggest me what is the reason for it also the required medicine. Thank you.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Faridabad
Try to stay busy doing activities that engage you in other ways besides masturbation. Sublimate by doing things like writing, painting, drawing, playing a musical instrument, or playing sports. Eat healthy and try to cultivate some kind of skill that gives you pleasure and focuses your brain 1- leave masturbation if do 2- do not watch pron movies. 3- take nutritious and healthy diet 4- avoid fast food, spicy,and oily food. 5- may take ayurvedic medicine for strengthening your sexual strength to a grater level. 6- do abdominal crunches, leg raises ,push ups 20 nos each and yoga. 7- add up salad as staple in your food.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

What is the recommended hours of sleep for a medical student so as not to overstrain with studies?

MBBS, MD - Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Specialist, Faridabad
in medical student life the hours for sleeping are very less. it is time to target to get a degree of medical. 6 hours are recommend for sleep minimum.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 27 years old. I am suffering from a problem with my penis skin. In general, during the erection, foreskin goes back. But in my case it is too tight that doesn't go back. Please help with the cure by applying any ointment over foreskin or any other method. And please confirm if this will cause a problem in having sex? Thanks.

M.B.B.S., F.I.C.A. (USA), P.G.D.I.H, F.C.G.P., D.C.A.H
Psychiatrist, Vadodara
Yes it will cause problem in sex. All men/women are different in their sexuality and health. You need to go for check up with sexologist to know the cause and get guidance/treatment for improvement. If you value your sexual health and want to enjoy quality sex in marriage then understanding and learning about sexuality is needed. As we all believe that what we know by hearsay or porn watching is great but in fact what we all know and understand is only penetration and that's not quality sex.
25 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
Submit FeedbackFeedback

When am doing sex I don't getting enough time for sex my sperm are coming fast what is the reason of that and what are the solution for that.

International Academy of Classical Homeopathy, BHMS
tak sel 30 once day for wk agnus 12c 4tims day for 15 days mur ac 6c 3tims a day for 15 days barcarb 12c 3tims day for wk eat ghee cold milk in d night
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!

Homeopath, Delhi
headache may be due to stress,tension,taking alcohol or wine,change in sleep and lack of sleep,deficiency of proper nutrition,poor posture and skipped meal.first you need to avoid stress,take proper exercise and try to take good sleep.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 35 years old. I want take Viagra 100 or 50mg. During sex with my wife. Every month once. I was addicted for it. Should it any side effect on me? A person how much time take Viagra in a year? Because my wife not cooperate 100% during sex.

MBBS, MD Psychiatry, DNB Psychiatry
Psychiatrist, Nagpur
Viagra contains sildenafil citrate. It should never be used against a doctors advise. It should be avoided in patients having heart problems or diseases of blood vessels. It is also known to cause irreversible damages to blood vessels of eyes in some cases. Unless you have erectile dysfunction and your doctor advises you to take this, it is advisable not to use it on your own, forget the number of times of use.
10 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Suffering with high blood sugar, kindly suggest best way to control. Can we remove it permanently suggest for it.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
Mr. Lybrate-user, to keep control on increased blood sugar, you have take prescribed medicine regularly as advised. Take a restricted diet giving exact calories based on ideal body weight, sugar levels and extent of daily exercise. There is no permanent cure for diabetes, it can only be controlled, treatment is for life time.
3 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My mother is a diabetic patient since a year. From 8-9 months, she feels very stressed and starts crying very frequently. On being diagnosed, she was detected to have hyper tension. But the doctor says it will be a very slow recovery process. Can you please suggest something that may help in her early recovery.Please tell.

General Physician, Mumbai
Regular follow ups, keep her happy as much as possible. In today's world of entertainment, there are umpteen tv channels and sources of laughter. Laughter is the best medicine. Or helps a person destress. Other things that can be tried are karela juice, jamun juice, methi powder, cinnamon powder avoiding sugar completely. And counselling. She will be fine. Now a days diabetes and hypertension are very common. Do let me know if I can be of any help. I understand what you are going through, as I have a similar situation. She will be fine.
1 person found this helpful

Helo, I am fever how to get rid of it? I have throat pain too n cough n cold. Actually I have xam day aftr tomorrow.

Ayurveda, Ambala
In case of fever * take full rest & do not do any work at all. *drink only luke warm water all the day. * cover your whole body so that it cause sweating and lower down fever fast. *do not take any antibiotic without consulting physician. * take 5 leaves of tulsi and small piece of ginger. Crush them & boil in a glass of waterfor 2-3 minutes. Drink it twice a day to treat the fever. * if the fever do not lower down after taking crocin, then put the cloth/ bandage soaked in tap water and put on forehead and change it after 2-3 minutes. Do that until the temprature lower down. Do not use ice cold water for this. *eat only light and easy digested food only. Avoid fried foods, meat, eggs, cheese. *if the fever do not lower down even after 3 days, then go to nearest hospital and test the blood for malaria, typhoid, dengue and viral fever.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have soar throat for last 2 days, could you please help me with the potential of the cause of this issue? How can I come out it, can you please advice a medicine?

Homeopath, Faridabad
Hello,Take hepar sulph 30, 3 drops , twice a day. Take glycyrrhiza glabra 1x, tablets, 2 tabs every 4 hourly. Take Alpha coff , 2 tsf with warm water , twice daily. Take Kali mur 6x, 5 tabs thrice daily. Take phytolaca decandra Q, 10 drops in 100 ml warm water and do gargles twice a day. revert after 5 days. Take care.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My friend penis is not straight its slightly curve in downward direction and is that sign of peyronie disease? Can his penis straight by its own or by any good food. please not to suggest any surgical method.

PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine Services (PGDEMS), Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Alternate Medicine
Ayurveda, Ghaziabad
Men rarely have a perfectly straight penis. Some bend left, right, up or down. And some point in the direction of left, right, up or down. As long as the bend isn't so severe as to keep you from having sex, or to have sex the way you and your partner want to, it's probably just a normal bend. That said, if it gets in the way of your sex life or if the bend developed after some sort of trauma (like getting kicked or having a ball slam into your genitals during sports or after a sex injury), you might want to speak with a urologist. Some severe bends can be treated with injections or other available treatments. But again, most of the time a slight bend is nothing to worry about or have treated. Some men even find that their "bend" helps them to stimulate their partner in unique ways, so be creative!
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 29 year old male. I have masturbate habit daily. Please suggest me it is normal for male or I have some psychological problem. I do not want to do it but I can't control myself. I feel bad but I am helpless.

Fellow Observership, Certificate in Forensic Psychology, MD-Psychiatry, MBBS
Psychiatrist, Akola
Hello dear. It is one of the biggest myth & lie spread by quacks that masturbation is harmful to health & causes loss of weight, strength, potency, maleness etc. Masturbation is nature's way of giving a safe outlet to sexual urges. You may be surprised to know that even females engage in masturbation just like males. So rest assured that engaging into daily masturbation wont cause any harm & you need not avoid it! dont worry. You will be fine. Good luck.
8 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi doctor I m 24 year male and I having dust allergy problem since 7 years lots of sneezing, shortness of breath, cold, runny nose daily also having pain at left side of head in cold atmosphere more pain please advice me to solve this problem.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.Dust allergy could be because of so many agents (It could be due to pollen, mite, feathers, droppings of birds, cockroach etc) 2..I advise you to do an allergy test after consulting an allergy specialist to find out the agent which is causing dust allergy. 3. Follow the advice and treatment given by allergy specialist
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have red pimple in face and also suffering from constipation problem since 2 year help me plz.

Homeopath, Faridabad
Wash your face with Bakson's Facewash (wash your face with warm water only) and followed by CTMP, i.e., cleansing, toning, moisturising and protection (apply liberally Sunscreen Gel with SPF-30) after washing your face daily. Home-made remedies: - Take 1 tbsp of fuller's earth (multani mitti) + a dash of lime + bit of rosewater – apply this on your face till it gets dried up, then rinse it off. - Take 1 tsp of Alum (or fitkari), make it slightly wet with water and apply this on your wet face, spread it well; let it dry and rinse it off. Alum remove your excessive moisture or oil and it also tightens the skin's tonicity. Medication: You can take homoeopathic medicines – Berberis Aquefolium Q/ 10 drops in 1/2 cup of water/ thrice a day (and for local application as well) and Kali Brom. 200/ thrice a day – for 20 days. For constipation: Need more history of your case like frequency and consistency of your motions? Your food habits? Your lifestyle? Any other medical condition do you have? The degree and stage of piles? Medication: Take homoeopathic medicines - Schwabe's Biocmbination-4. Include more fibrous food in your diet like fruits, green vegetables, salads.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 57 last 2 years I am diahetic I am walking past 15 years and ex. 1/2 hour alternate day drink lades finger water, neelavembu water my height 186 cm my weight 69 kg I eat pappaya regularly weekly once I used bear occasionely used brandy with soda. Please advise.

MBBS, CCEBDM, Diploma in Diabetology
Endocrinologist, Hubli-Dharwad
May I know what medication you are taking for controlling diabetes? also please inform me your fasting and pp blood sugar level and hba1c level. These are required to let me know if diabetes is under check. Your data suggests you are a thin person, which is good, but have been like this or have you lost weight of late? I am awaiting your details.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 62 year old man, had a MI in January 2007, got a stent in my LAD in Feb 2007. I have arthritis, ankylosing spondlytis, incontinence, ED, and sugar levels of 93 pre fasting and 250 after a meal. I am trying to get my sugar levels down by diet and exercise. Do let me know if it is possible to get my sugar levels down by diet and exercise.

PGC Diabetology, MBBS
General Physician, Hyderabad
The levels of blood sugar you are telling look good. But let me know you hba1c level. Some people can control diabetes by diet and exercise. I can guide in detail. Please do a paid consultation.
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed