Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I have burping and bad breath problem after taking meals. It continues for 1 -2 hours. I have consulted my doctor. My doctor advised me take the endoscopy. The result of it shows everything fine. He suggested me fouths b lac - (morning after breakfast - 1 month) domstal (3 times a day before food - 1 month) burping was in control when taking the tablets. After a month burp continues again. I am taking my food slowly. Please, advise me to control it.
Bleeding gums. When I get up early morning blood in mouth. Only treatment dental cleaning. Works for some period then again repeat. Is there any permanent solution?
Just one spoonful of coconut oil has the ability to prevent your teeth from decaying and can help you clean them much better than regular toothpastes, and it doesn’t even have side effects like in the cases of mouthwash products and fluoride.
The strong effects of coconut oil were researched at the Athlone Institute of Technology, where Irish scientists found out that coconut oil can inhibit mouth bacteria, especially in cases of candida albicans.
How can coconut oil prevent tooth decay?
By destroying the candida albicans, it prevents your teeth from developing dental diseases. The growth of candida albicans is helped with processed foods and sugar, and can also lead to other illnesses related to the digestive system. The scientists discovered that coconut oil has strong effect on common bacteria that help in teeth decay, such as the S. mutans, which is the primary cause for bad teeth, and have suggested that the coconut oil enzyme is a powerful alternative to chemicals that we use to protect our teeth.
I have infection in my wisdom teeth. Doctors say that it needs to be operated. I feel its quite risky. I am facing severe pain in my mouth. Tell me what to do.
I have a puss inside my mouth nearby the last teeth, what should I do? Its painful and previously also not the same kind but these pus type infections keep happening in and around my throat? Whats the reason? Whenever I have such infections I consult doctors and they prescribe strong dose of Antibiotics to me and gets cured but same issue arises again and again after few time. Pls help out.
I have the problem of teeth. I brush it daily but my girl friend says that it is smelling. So what should I do.
Cavities and bad teeth are the most common complain of children around the world. It is never too early to start inculcating good dental habits in your child. You can begin even before your child has his or her first set of teeth. Begin by being a good example and taking care of your own teeth. Along with that, here are a few dental tips to keep a bright smile on your child's face.
- Get a dental check up: Your child's first visit to the dentists should be when he is she is around a year old. Even if your little one only has two teeth by this time, the dentist will be able to take a look at how the child's teeth are developing. The first dental visit should be followed by regular checkups.
- Check your water: Your child needs water with fluoride in it. This protects the teeth. Bottled water usually does not contain fluoride and hence should not be used to make the baby's formula or given to the baby. Additionally, ensure that the baby's mouth is cleaned of all milk residues, etc. before he or she goes to sleep.
- Brush teeth: Once your child has his first set of teeth, it is time to teach him how to brush them. Ideally, teeth should be brushed twice a day for two minutes each. Use a soft bristled toothbrush for your baby with a smear of fluoridated toothpaste. Brushing your teeth with your child will give them an example to follow and make it easier for them to learn how to brush their teeth. You may introduce your child to flossing once they are 6 years old.
- Avoid sugar: Candy and chocolate is the leading cause of cavities in children. Sugar releases acid that takes up to half an hour to be cleaned by saliva. Thus, frequent sugary snacks can leave your child's mouth acidic for longer and make it more susceptible to cavities and tooth decay.
- Meal times: Maintaining regular mealtimes not only gives your baby a healthy lifestyle, but also affects their dental health. Instead of letting your child sip out of a sipper cup throughout the day, encourage him to drink a glass of juice in one sitting. Juice contains sugar and hence this has a similar effect to snacking in the day. When using a sipper cup also pay attention to the back of your child's upper front teeth. Since the sipper cup positions itself behind these teeth, this may be the first to show signs of tooth decay.