Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AmarjeetYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with hormone imbalance is there any cure for it, I am facing too much problem with my dry hair and face pimples even after acne treatment please suggest a solution.
My brother aged 70 bifascicular block-- rbbb and labb. He wants cardiologist advice if this alarming or a common problem because of age factor? No symptom. No medicine prescribed.
I m losing my hair very quickly and I have got hair greying problem from past 8yrs. How can this be cured. Please help.
Psoriasis can be defined as a skin condition which is caused due to auto-immune disorders within the body. This is a condition where the skin on the body develops raised and dry areas which are reddish in colour while also being bordered by silvery scales.
Treatment of psoriasis in Ayurveda
Ayurveda has a different slant to conventional medicine with regards to the treatment of psoriasis. According to ayurveda, it is the impurities in the blood which cause the immune system to react adversely and cause this condition. Ayurveda concentrates on treating the underlying problems through the combination of changes in diet, home remedies and certain medications to treat this disorder. Some of them are mentioned below:
Changes in diet which will help purify the symptoms - Some advice that is usually given to patients to clean up their diet and include certain other items are as follows:
- Avoid spicy food and try to eat food which can be easily broken down within the digestive system
- Inclusion of more fruits and fruit juices in your diet
- Also include vegetables and also have a mix of boiled vegetables daily.
- It is better to avoid animal products such as animal fats, eggs, canned and processed foods from your diet.
- Regular consumption of butter milk and curd are known to be very good in blood purification and thus should be consumed in large quantities.
Some ayurvedic tips and ingredients which can help treat psoriasis
- Use avocado oil to rub on the affected areas as it is known to be an effective treatment when applied long term.
- Ensure that the skin is always moisturized by applying a soft, cream or gel.
- Periodic baths in sea water if possible is also good for lessening the symptoms of psoriasis.
- Aloe vera cream applied specifically on the patches is known to also lessen them overtime.
Few other tips to follow
- Get into deep breathing and meditation to ensure that your body and mind are relaxed as this is very important during the healing process
- Expose the affected areas of your skin to mild sunlight for about half an hour daily as it is known to improve symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I am a diabetic person .Taking medicine for about 15 yrs. But still it is within the border only. Is it possible to cure 100% if I practice Yoga and meditation.
My first baby is 2'6+ I wanted to know that wat gap I ve to maintained to plan a 2nd one. Nd ny first delivery was normal.
My teeth become yellowish day by day and some black spots on front teeth kindly suggest what should I do.
The colour of my skin of face and rest of body is not same. Face seems to be much darker than my body. How could I make it uniform naturally.
9 sex facts that will leave you completely shocked
1. How long does the average man last in bed? - 3 Minutes, 45 Seconds.
2. What are the young ones up to? - Around 70% of youngsters have sex once a week, but 36% get between the sheets several times a week.
3. How long does sex last? - The majority of couples say sex lasts between 15 and 30 minutes. Most did admit that they can only go between 5 to 15 minutes.
4. How couples shake things up? - In most relationships, the woman will rather invest in a lingerie to spice up the sex life. Most would rather do this than introduce sex toys.
5. One night stands? - 70 percent of men, as opposed to 53 percent of women, have had a one night stand at least once.
6. Bad sex moves? - The most dangerous sex position is Cowgirl, as it causes the most penile fractures.
7. Fetishes? - The most common sexual fetish among men is the foot fetish. Smelling, licking or kissing feet is known to turn some men on.
8. Loss of Virginity? - 76 percent of people had sex for the first time at age 18. Around 45 percent said they had sex before then (between ages 16 and 18) while 31 percent lost it before age 15.
9. Penis Sizes? - The average penis length is between six and seven inches when fully aroused.