Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Alka DeoYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old and I am having severe headache and neck pain last 4 month's and acidity problem. What precaution should I take for relief and get away from this ?
I have a foot pain for more than one year, inside bone was so pain, I took tablet, and I took one knid of acid test. How it ll cure, what is the solution?
I have started running daily as exercise. Is it normal to have pain in the legs for several days after run?
What are the best exercises for getting disc to its original position? Mild disc bulge 1.2 and 1.3 L4 L5 please help been doing physiotherapy exercises since long but not fully cured yet please tell the exercises that would help bulge back the disc to its original position thanks.
I have pain in my lower back When I band it pains so much from last one week please provide me any solutions.
I am 34 years old man. I am suffering from pain from back side of joint of neck & head, It started from this joint & change in to headache & giddiness. I am suffering this from last 12 yrs, but last 3 years it is very painful. I have taken x-ray & MRI reports some doctors tell this is migraine, some tell soiling in nerves & some doctor tell that it cervical spondolysis. One orthopedic told me that c1-c2 cervical vertebra is very close & c2 spinous process become increase.
In back west pain about one year I feel any time pain. Advise me some time relief without take any medicine.
I am a 58 yrs old retired person. Of late since one month start getting pains at joints bones and from neck towards hip. Any solution.
I am 19; years old male I have very high back pain what should I do for that no medicine act on that please tell me now what to do.
I AM 54 year old. I have knee problem so I can't walk, I have sugar between 300 to 400 from last month. Taking glimmer ds regularly. Should I change medicine or any other.
I have severe pain in right hand shoulder from LAST 3 months even after taking pain killer it is not suppressing .I cannot rise my hand please suggest me the solution.
Back pain is a common source of pain, which can be acute, subacute or chronic in nature. Back pain is classified along the segments of the spine and can be divided into neck pain, middle back pain, lower-back pain or tailbone pain.
Lower back pain is a type of back pain, which affects the lower back portion of the body. It may occur from arthritis or due to sudden jerking during movement. Lower-back pain may cause serious discomfort and aching and may disable a person from moving about. It should be treated and cared for properly.
Here are several treatments and care procedures for lower-back pain:
- Take some rest: Most people who get lower-back pain get obsessed with it and end up getting MRI scans, x-rays done and take injections without recognizing the intensity of the pain. It is advised not to rush into the matter. A simple way to cure the pain is by resting. 90% of lower back pains resolve by themselves in 6 weeks and so you must give your back a break instead of taking medical action and give your back some to heal.
- Pills: Sometimes, a lower back pain can suddenly become severe. In this case, you should intake anti-inflammatory pills such as ibuprofen or naproxen. These pills will help you ease the pain. However, you should not take them for more than ten days at a stretch as continuous pill consumption can cause side effects.
- Hot & cold compress: Apply a bag of frozen peas or an ice pack to the affected area in your lower back for 48 hours after the pain appears. Every session should be about of 20 minutes and you should take several sessions each day. After two days, repeat the same procedure using a heat pad. The cooling procedure shuts down your blood capillaries, reducing the flow of blood to the affected area. The swelling is then eased. The heating, on the other hand, loosens tight muscles and helps to increase blood circulation.
- Replace your mattress: People who sleep on firm mattresses and cushions on their beds are at a higher risk of experiencing lower-back pain. If you sleep on a medium-firm mattress, your chances of getting lower-back pain are less. In case your mattress is sagging or is very old, you should replace it.
- Acupuncture: When your lower-back pain is very severe, you can take acupuncture injections, which provide efficient pain relief. The injections change the way your nerves react and inflammation gets reduced.
Lower-back pain is likely to cause great discomfort and trouble. You will be unable to carry out your daily chores because of the pain. Therefore, proper treatment and care are required for lower-back pain.