Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Bangalore. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Ajith NarayanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from body weakness since last 3 days. Weakness is so much that I can not even stand and walk properly. every time I feel like just to sit on my bed. Also have little cold. I believe this is viral fever so I took zerodol P and bicasul capsules yesterday. Please suggest some antibiotics for this. Thank you.
I'm a 27yrs old mail last 4month im suffering stomach problem when I take any food with in next 5minute's I want to go toilet, motion is not going completly just little only.
Hello this is Chandrakanth I have a heavy hair fall issue what will be the reason its happening from one month from that time I have used to wear helmet so what will be your suggestion.
Daily travel 70 kms on my two wheeler. My eyes are paining and I am losing my hairs and not getting sleep at night. Getting dark circle on my eyes. What should I do to come over this problems.
I am having a problem of nose bleeding. Blood comes frequently, once in 3-4 days sometimes once in a week or 2. But definitely comes in 2 days of eating chicken or having whiskey.
I m 18 year male.. My weight is 80 kg nd height is 176 cm .. How can its possible me to reduce my weight ??
Sir, I fell that in my body fever but after checking temperature come 98.10, 98.6, 98.4, and I have pain in my head. So please suggest me.
I am suffering from stomach pain since last 2-4 days what should I do for this please advise me best.
Hello. When to take fallopian tube test. I mean which symptoms tells us to take fallopian tube test. Thanks.
The colour of my face has gone dark because of the sun. The same goes for my arms. The part which is covered from the shirt is fair n the rest is all dark. What should I use so that my colour goes back to its original tone?
Although a natural emotion, anger needs to be managed at all times so that it doesn't get out of control and cause problems in your life. Whether at home, work or in your relationships, uncontrolled anger can affect your general life quality. However, controlling your anger comes with the benefit of improving your overall health, while reducing stress levels.
Here are some of the ways that you could learn to gain control on your temper:
- Practice deep breathing: Instead of allowing your anger to get out of control, every time you start feeling angry, get down to practicing some simple breathing techniques to calm your tense body and mind. Here?s what you should do when enraged:
- Take slow, but deep breaths to counteract the stress reaction that usually accompanies anger
- Slowly repeat a calming word or phrase, which could be relax, take it easy or I am in control of my anger
- Work on your muscles by tightening and then relaxing them
- Count from 1 to 100 or 100 to 1: Counting numbers can prevent you from flying off the handle. It takes your mind away from the cause of your anger and prevents you from mulling over the situation. The act of counting also provides you with the time to delay the impulsive behaviour that often follows the emotion. You can even make this more effective by breathing in slowly and deeply whenever you start on a new number.
- Focus on the present: Whenever you?re angry, don?t look back at the past. By doing so, you may end up bringing past grievances into your present situation, while holding others responsible for feeling how and what you feel. Instead focus your attention on what you can do in the present to work out the issue.
- Relax tight muscles: Another tip that can help you to cool down fast is a gentle massage of the areas of tension, which are usually the shoulders, neck and scalp. For the shoulders, simply rotate them to relax tight muscles. To release the tension that gets built up in your neck and head region, perform a simple scalp massage to improve blood circulation and consequently, relax your mind.
- Listen to music: Listening to music can soothe frayed nerves and calm you down. It works by helping you to sieve through the feelings of anger and disappointment in a constructive manner.
- Change of situation: Taking yourself away from the source of anger, whether it?s the place or the person concerned, is an anger management skill that you can use to calm yourself. To do this, you can either close your eyes and transport yourself to a quiet and peaceful place or simply walk away to let your anger fizzle out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.
How can I live a healthy life. I mean to say what are the ingredients to eat which will result in good health in lesser time?
An analysis from the united kingdom prospective diabetes study (ukpds) found that 50 percent of patients originally controlled with a single drug required the addition of a second drug after three years; by nine years 75 percent of patients need multiple therapies to achieve the target hemoglobin a1c (hba1c) value, which is the average blood sugar of the last three months.
After a successful initial response to oral therapy, patients fail to maintain target a1c levels (<7 percent) at a rate of 5 to 10 percent per year.
This means that all diabetic patients will start with one drug and will invariably end up with three with or without the addition of insulin within 10 years.
A1c should be done every three months until <7 percent and then at least every 6 months and should be preferred over the fasting sugar levels. It represents the average blood sugar of the last three months and the value should be kept lower than 7%.
Regardless of the initial response to therapy, the natural history of most patients with type 2 diabetes for blood glucose concentrations is to rise gradually with time.
Initial treatment of patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus includes education, with emphasis on lifestyle changes including diet, exercise and weight reduction when appropriate. Monotherapy with metformin is indicated for most patients and insulin may be indicated for initial treatment for some.
In the absence of contraindications, metformin is usually the initial therapy for most patients with type 2 diabetes.