Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AishaYour feedback matters!
Hi mam. My last period was on 18th april. I missed my period this 18th may, may be coz of i-pill. I took beta hcg test on 25th may, and it was negative (<1.2. I have not got my periods yet. Is it confirmed that m not pregnant or was it early to take hcg test to be confirmed?
I had sex with my wife, while sex she complain me about the pain in vagina, later she refuses to have sex with me, please help me.
I have problem of irregular periods my last period date is 15 sept bt in this mont still my periods does not come what is the reason behind it.
Good morning doctors My question is, before planning for a baby the womens use to take some tablets like folic acid and some vitamin tablets, is there any tablets, foods, and fruits should the men take before planning for a baby, and kindly tell me the benefits of these foods and fruits and vegs. Thankyou.
Any medicine in homeopathy for chronic sinusitus ( since 1994 a long period of 20 yrs ) for male of 42 yrs
My wife discharge some white liquid before or after the periods then what should she do for stop it?
My wife is pregnant on 02-05-15 but now she has teethache, dentist suggest root canal thats safe or not. please help me.
I want twins baby . Is it in our hand or its just naturally happens . If yes, What have to do having twins?
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history, and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
* Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
* Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
* Causes: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the child bearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
* Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
* Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
* Treatment: Non steroid anti inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
Dear doctors I would like to have sex with my girlfriend. What are the measures to take to avoid pregnancy, other than using condom like any pills (if what are those and within how much duration could I take them and how. And by taking pills does there will be any effects in future. Please suggest me a solution.
I am suffering from irregular periods with stomach pain, I used to get period once in 2 months. I am married, a local doctor says tto have a baby then the problem will go away, is it true. But I do not want to have a baby right now because of some financial problems. Please help.
I am 42 old I married 7 year till date I have not conceive all test are normal my wife age 38 also I done ivf last year but we fail now what I can do.
Dear Sir, I would like to know my married daughter got pregnant and found diabetes her Fasting sugar 120 and 2 hours after lunch 173. Now doctors advised to take insulin. Is use of insulin harmful to child or mother if it continued till delivery? Is any treatment available other than insulin in Ayurveda? Pl reply.
Hello sir, I have been married since 3 yrs m trying for a baby from 2 years.. 2 months back my doctor did hsg in anesthesia and found that both my fallopian tubes are blocked and by God's grace he opened both the tubes as there was minor blockage.. But still I am not able to conceive since 2 months of trial I have got periods on 4 of this month. What should be done please advise?
The Unani system of medicine evolved in Greece and was first introduced to India by the Arabs. It is also called Unani tibb or Arabian medicine. Hippocrates is known as the father of Unani system of medicine and the theoretical framework of this system is based on his teachings.
- This traditional medicinal system was later developed and refined through systematic experiment by the Arabs.
- Unani medicines are safe and effective as they are prepared from medicinal plants, minerals, animal products etc.
- In Unani medicine, single drugs or their combinations in raw forms are preferred over and above compound formulations.
- The drugs are also said to be safe and free from any side effects.
- One of the best Unani medicines to improve vigour and vitality is Arq-e-Amber or Arq Amber. This medicine is used to strengthen the heart, brain, liver and the stomach.
- Apart from increasing vigour, it has all the properties to improve general, physical and mental well-being.
- It is also an excellent aphrodisiac and is very effective in improving sexual vigour and vitality.
Arq is a liquid obtained by distillation of a number of drugs. These drugs are boiled in a distillation apparatus to get vapours which condense and give arq of these desired drugs. The arq thus contains the volatile part of the drugs.
The ingredients of Arq-e-Amber
Now that we know what arq is, let’s move on to Arq Amber. This is a Unani medicine which has a slightly acrid taste and is light yellow in colour and smells like a lemon. It is prepared from Amber which is a secretion of Ambra grosea, Musakhkhin or Calorific which increase body warmth. The other ingredients of Arq Amber are basically brain and heart tonics and aphrodisiacs.
1. Heart tonic tonifies the liver, brain and reproductive organs
2. Eliminates mental fatigue and exhaustion
3. Improves vigour and vitality
4. Increases sexual power
5. Restores energy
Arq-e-Amber- Therapeutic Uses It improves
1. Weakness of the heart
2. Weakness of the brain
3. Weakness of the liver
4. Eliminates fainting and temporary loss of consciousness due to fall in blood pressure
- Arq-e-Amber: 60 ml Arq-e-Amber is taken orally twice a day along with Anar Sharbat. Habbe Amber Momyai is also very useful in increasing sexual vim and vigour in males. It is also an excellent cardio- brain tonic. It also tones nerves and safeguards libido in males. It also removes sexual weakness immediately after coitus.
- Habbe Jawahar: This Unani medicine is beneficial in getting back to one’s feet post the convalescence. It helps you regain vitality and it works by strengthening the sensory and motor parts of the brain and improving the function of gray matter. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.