Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Aisha
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AishaYour feedback matters!
Last year I had pregnancy but it failed then I am trying till date and I took treatment two MD Dr. But not success to concieve. Please tell me what I do?
I am 27 years old man and I am married for past one and half year. Me and my wife want to have oral sex but I am confused in buying condom as flavored condoms are meant for oral sex, but do these condoms have dots on it or is plain and also suggest me which brand condom should I buy Please suggest.
Whenever you peruse through snack options in a store, looking for a fulfilling yet healthy option, it often turns out to be really challenging. This is where you might consider nuts, such as almonds or walnuts to fulfill your hunger. They both are quite healthy snacking options with rich reserves of protein, fibre, and energy.
However, given the choice between almonds and walnuts, there are certain things which need to be kept in mind.
- Energy content: Almonds contain 14 grams worth of fat, and 164 calories whereas, walnuts contain approximately 18 grams of fat but give 185 calories. Thus, we find that walnuts contain a slightly higher amount of fat than almonds, but provide more energy in the form of calories.
- Protein content: Almonds and walnuts are both protein powerhouses - containing 13% and 9% of protein content respectively. Thus, both these nuts are great sources of protein.
- Mineral content: Both almonds and walnuts are rich in various kinds of minerals. When it comes to Iron, which is essential for muscle health and blood formation, both nuts contain very similar amounts (approx 5%). Almonds pack 19% magnesium, essential for strong bones, compared to the 11% in walnuts. Walnuts, however, have very high amount of copper (50%) and manganese (54%) which prove to be useful in reducing symptoms of PMS as compared to almonds.
- Fibre content: Fiber, which plays a vital role in completing the process of digestion, is another component that these nuts pack healthy amounts of. Almonds contain 16% fiber whereas walnuts have 8%.
- Vitamin content: While walnuts contain 12% Vitamin B6, compared to the 3% in almonds, the real point of difference between these two highly healthy nuts is in their content of Vitamin E essential for healthy skin and eyes. Almonds contain almost 48% of it, whereas walnuts contain only about 2% of the same.
Thus, we get a fair idea about the high nutritional content for both these nuts. They are both essential, especially if they can be incorporated into our diets in the correct proportions. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
I'm 6.5 week pregnant and I prefer medical abortion. I take one dose of 200 mcg mifepristone. After 24 hrs I take 400 mcg means 2 tablets of misoprostol. Now after2 hrs I got very much cramps and more bleeding including clots passing too. Is the abortion complete. After 4 or 5 days the symptoms of pregnancy almost gone and I feel relaxed. please suggest me is the abortion complete.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on 31/8/17. For safety side I had I-pill on next day of sex. And again we had sex on 9/9/17 and 10/9/17. My last periods was on 27/8/17. Presently I'm on periods which are 2 weeks early (15 days). I read in one article in that it was mentioned like If you’ve had unprotected sex and the spotting occurs 3-5 days after you’ve had intercourse, it may be a sign that a fertilized egg has implanted itself in your uterus. This is called implantation bleeding. So Is there any chances of getting pregnancy?
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection and inflammation of a woman's pelvic organs including the uterus (womb), Fallopian tubes (tubes), ovaries, and cervix.
- PID is very common and is estimated to affect around 1 million women every year in the US.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease usually develops as the result of spread of a sexually-transmitted disease (STD).
- Most cases of pelvic inflammatory disease are caused by gonorrhea and/or Chlamydia, although several different types of bacteria can be responsible.
- Young, sexually active women with multiple sex partners are at greatest risk for pelvic inflammatory disease. Douching and a history of PID are other risk factors.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease many not produce any symptoms or signs (referred to as being asymptomatic). In other cases it can cause
- The treatment of pelvic inflammatory disease involves antibiotics directed against the organisms responsible for the disease.
- Complications of untreated pelvic inflammatory disease can include scarring of the pelvic organs and infertility.
- Pelvic inflammatory disease can be life-threatening in severe cases.