Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
My tooth is painful went I take any cold things like water, cold drinks, ice cream etc tried many tooth paste but not get result pls suggest me.
I want to know the general cost of getting a braces. Its duration. Will it change the shape of my mouth?
I have first problem is that my stomach is paining & other problem is my teeth are bleeding so I want reason.
Hello doctor I feel some sensitivity in my teeth after morning brush I use regularly regularly I brush two times then I feel pain why.
I am suffering from the disease pyria on my gum since last 10 years. Please give me some suggestion.
I have a tooth whose order is not correct it went somewhat deeper than the other teeth can I be able to set the order of my teeth please help me.
I am 54 yrs. Woman. I am having pain in jaws sometimes I can't open the mouth fully, some sound comes like tak tak. What to do ?
Our heart is very much related to gums health because bacterias forming plaque gets entry into bloodstream through unhealthy gums and can form clot in circulation of blood. So keep your gums healthy and regularly visit your dentist.
Hiii I am 23 year old, my bad habit is chew tobbaco since last six years. So that's why my mouth isn't open properly may be 2 finger. I leave it. So please can you you tell me that what precaution made my mouth again healthy. please suggest me home treatment and any capsules. Or tables which I got easily on Med. Store and nearly 100℅ recovery is possible. On behalf. THANK YOU.
I am 28 Years Old, My Teeth are becoming Yellow day by day which I have never faced until now. I wash my mouth after having any eatable.
I have gaps in between teeth's in front up and down row. can they be closed? Please suggest suitable treatment.
Almost everything you eat and drink has an impact on your oral health, especially your teeth. This impact is not just due to the food's nutritional value, but also because parts of the mouth come in direct contact with the food that is taken. For example, if the teeth come in contact with a compound that has a pH value lower than 5.5, the enamel of teeth can get softened.
The following is a list of the foods, which are good for your teeth:
- Dairy products: Milk and most other dairy products are rich in calcium and protein. The cells called osteoblasts absorb calcium and create the protein tissues, which are the building blocks of the skeleton. An added advantage of these foods is that they are low in sugar content, which is beneficial for the teeth.
- Water: Fluoridated water is extremely good for bone and dental health. Minerals like chlorine, calcium, phosphorus and fluorine can prevent damage caused by acidic foods.
- Dry fruits: Most nuts are protein rich. The processes of biting and chewing also stimulate the salivary glands and saliva helps to clean the mouth and maintain oral health.
- Meat: Meat is also high in protein content and so it helps to protect the teeth and replenish the dissolved enamel. Fish and eggs are similarly helpful.
Here is a list of things that you should consume in regulated quantities to maintain dental health:
- Citrus fruits: Fruits like lemons, oranges, grapes etc contain citric acid. Acidic foods erode the tooth enamel and so these kinds of fruits should be included in your daily diet in small portions.
- Carbonated drinks: Most soft drinks and beverages contain large quantities of sugar. The sugar can be used by the dental plaque (mass of bacteria growing on the inside on the mouth) to produce acids and over time, which gives rise to a thick yellow layer on the teeth, damaging them.
- Candied sugar: Foods that are sticky can remain stuck in between the teeth for a very long time and cause decay of the enamel and harm the gums.