Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Hi. my Age 26. Mere danto me binch me gap as chuki he. Upri jabde me santo me kafi space he. Koi solution jo ki best ho.
Hello doc, a friend of mine has recently met with an accident and he broke his lower jaw and front teeth in the upper jaw were almost all broken. Of course he got discharged and was doing well now. As he wanted to set the problem with his front teeth and consulted a dentist here and they told that there could be a solution and they insisted on some special replacement of teeth which can be placed from deep inside from gyms and will last shiny all the time and they said after this it will all be normal. Is this possible. I mean I wanted to have more clarity about this treatment. Could anyone of you please suggest me the details and budget of this.
I am having toothache and started getting cavity as well. How to stop the cavity which is there from molars to front teeth.
Im 20 years old .my teeth is yellowish .how can I can do white. .when I brush some time its bleeding n when I wash me mouth is paining my teeth.
Hello sir/madam I am facing the problem of mouth sores. They occur very frequently. I take several medicines but don't get permanent solution, currently I am taking betnesol & bikasul caplsules, please advise what to do?
I have a problem in my teeth that I am feeling some sensitive problem with cold water and hot drink. What should I do. Any sensitive paste or please give me suggestion to solve my problem permanently.
Dear. Sir. I am facing problem with stomach. Means digestion. When I use to eat food. After few minutes. I feal like food will come out from my mouth. This problem is happening from two months ago. Sir kindly suggest some medicine.
Dear doc, Of late I've got throat infection and days passing by it subsided but followed up with ulcers over and beneath the tongue till throat. Feeling pain under left jaw and tonsil swelling. I used mouth ulcer gel and did salt water gargle but of no use. Cud you pls sugest med or remedy for the same? Thank you.
Hello My age is 21 and I am having irregular teeth so I want to use braces to straight en the teeth So please tell me how much time it will take to straight the teeth And I don't want to remove any teeth's to correct remaining teeth So please tell the possible way to straight teeth with out removing any teeth's.
My mom had undergone replacement of all teeth in both upper and lower jaw. As per one doctor since the gum has tried up, teeth implantation can be done via screw. Can you please let me know the average price for this implantation? Its little urgent.
Periodontitis is a serious gum infection that damages the soft tissue and destroys the bone that supports your teeth. Periodontitis can cause tooth loss or worse, an increased risk of heart attack or stroke and other serious health problems.
Periodontitis is common but largely preventable. Periodontitis is usually the result of poor oral hygiene. Brushing at least twice a day, flossing daily and getting regular dental checkups can greatly reduce your chance of developing periodontitis.
In most cases, periodontitis is preventable. It is usually caused by poor dental hygiene.
Signs and Symptoms of Periodontitis
- Swollen gums
- Bright red or purplish gums
- Gums that feel tender when touched
- Gums that pull away from your teeth (recede), making your teeth look longer than normal
- New spaces developing between your teeth
- Pus between your teeth and gums
- Bad breath
- Bad taste in your mouth
- Loose teeth
- A change in the way your teeth fit together when you bite
Factors that can increase your risk of periodontitis include:
- Poor oral health habits
- Tobacco use
- Older age
- Decreased immunity, such as that occurring with leukemia, HIV/AIDS or chemotherapy
- Poor nutrition
- Certain medications
- Hormonal changes, such as those related to pregnancy or menopause
- Substance abuse
- Poor-fitting dental restorations
- Problems with the way your teeth fit together when biting
If periodontitis isn't advanced, treatment may involve less invasive procedures, including:
- Scaling. Scaling removes tartar and bacteria from your tooth surfaces and beneath your gums.
- Root Planing. Root planing smoothes the root surfaces, discouraging further buildup of tartar and bacterial endotoxin.
- Antibiotics. Your periodontist or dentist may recommend using topical or oral antibiotics to help control bacterial infection.
If you have advanced periodontitis, your gum tissue may not respond to non-surgical treatments and good oral hygiene. In that case, periodontitis treatment may require dental surgery, such as:
- Flap surgery (pocket reduction surgery): The healthcare professional performs flap surgery to remove calculus in deep pockets, or to reduce the pocket so that keeping it clean is easier. The gums are lifted back and the tartar is removed. The gums are then sutured back into place so they fit closely to the tooth. After surgery, the gums will heal and high tightly around the tooth. In some cases the teeth may eventually seem longer than they used to.
- Bone and tissue grafts: This procedure helps regenerate bone or gum tissue that has been destroyed. With bone grafting, new natural or synthetic bone is placed where bone was lost, promoting bone growth.
In a procedure called 'guided tissue regeneration', a small piece of mesh-like material is inserted between the gum tissue and bone. This stops the gum from growing into bone space, giving the bone and connective tissue a chance to regrow.
The dentist may also use special proteins (growth factors) that help the body regrow bone naturally.