Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Bangalore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
How to take care of my. Very very dry and scaly skin in this summer. And what type of moisturiser, scrub and face wash should I pick.
My butt is dark. What do I do? Also they have stretch marks. Please help. Getting married. Any creams or medicines. Also let me know the cost. Thanks.
I am having under eye dark circles n bit wrinkles also along with it I think. N dark circles I have since my childhood, as everyone In my family have dark circles. N when I do make up the. Whole eye n under eye area looks different n dark. N I feel so embarrass, so please let me know to overcome from this.
I am 44 yrs old I have black patches on my chicks. Can you please help me or suggest me what medicine to take and what to apply ?
I have black spots and dusky skin. I want to get a fairness skin. I tried many face wash, scrub and many more but didn't get any result.
I am new born baby mother. From morning I am Losing blood during motion. The bleeding ends asa I end motion. For motion I am pressurizing. Does it cause of constipation? Do I need to worry. Do I suffer from piles. Please tell.
I have faced with accident 6 months ago then I got scar on my face so give me good medicine to remove my scar permanently.
I am having deep pitted scars on my forehead and right cheek. It's really embarrassing to see them daily in the mirror. It's also one of the reason I don't want to get ready for anything. I have tried aloe Vera gel. Also the essential oil: helicrysum and rose hip seed oil. I know it takes long to heal. My scars are due to the chicken pox I had in June 2014. I am looking for some prescribed medications. I would like to go herbal as I don't want to get under the knife. Medicines would be good along with some topical collagen boosting serums. I am feeling as if the topical creams are not reaching the epidermal cells due to scar tissue. Also, my skin has become very sensitive. I would like to regain the old plumpness in my skin and be free of scars. Please help.
My lips getting dark. I tried some home remedies like honey etc. But no change. What should I do? I do not smoke. Help me.
My father is suffering from skin infection 1st doctor told it is type serious, then visit a doctor he told it is sun burn allergy, he have taken lot of medicine almost visited 10-15 doctor Please advice what remedies to be taken Even if sit home little bit rays of sunlight get on his body still he suffer from infection red black spot observed on body Medicine mentioned below Arxoxax 10, pandol, azodol, lod 5, halotop lotion monodox niosol ointment, nosun lotiontrucal cap Limus power, lobate, betnesol, beta e, lobate Done TIGE value 661.
Hi doctor, I am Arun, I am 27 years old, I have medium sized pores on my face and I also have many acne marks and tan on my face, I tried many treatments but nothing is worthy and I could not see any improvements in my skin and I am very depressed and inferior in my appearance while I meet new people. Please help me doctor Thanks, Arun.
An oily skin has a host of disadvantages. Apart from making a person look greasy and slimy, it also has major influences on the health of your skin. If you were not aware and thought of oily skin as an awkward condition only you should take a deeper look into its causal effects. Excess oil secretion can make you prone to sun tanning. It can lead to the formation of acne and can also result in upsetting dark patches.
Kinds of food to eat to rule out the ills of an oily skin:
- Include green leafy vegetables in your diet: Antioxidants can successfully fight off oily skin. Green leafy vegetables are rich in Vitamin C; they are known to reduce the effects of oxidants your skin regularly comes in contact with. Eat spinach and kale as much as you can. A green leafy vegetable should be part of your daily meal.
- Salmon can act as a savior: Everybody knows how oily salmon is. However, it is very valuable in treating an oily skin. Salmon is known to have a high percentage of Omega-3 fatty acids. Omega-3 acids keep sebum producing molecules on a leash. Thus, excess oil secretion can be controlled by consuming more of this nutritious fish.
- Nuts can combat an oily skin: Having nuts with honey or yogurt or having them directly can treat the ills of greasiness. Nuts are a great source of Vitamin E that is further known to repair an irregular skin. Increased oil secretion is likely to result in acne; acne appears due to breakage of cell membranes. Vitamin E adds strength to your cell walls thus taking care of ugly scars.
- Cucumbers can help your case: Consuming cucumbers raw can be of enormous use. They hydrate the skin by ridding you of excess oil. Antioxidants in cucumbers have the effects of an astringent. They however do not interfere with the functions of essential oils. Have a cucumber on a daily basis to find the way to a glowing skin.
- Enjoy the benefits of grapefruit: The reason behind an oily skin could be the crushing presence of toxins. Grapefruit, rich in Vitamin C, deals with these toxins. Grapefruit contains fiber that is also good for controlling oil secretion.
Related Tip: "6 Must Know Beauty Tips for Oily Skin!"