Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY is one of the most reputed and world famous Sexologist in Bangalore who has an experience of 18 years in treating his patients from diverse sexual problems. He completed MBBS from Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Annamalai University in 1999 and MHSc (Reproductive & Sexual Medicine) from Annamalai University. He is a Certified Sexologist from American College of Sexologists International, USA . He is the founder President of International Association of Sexual Medicine . He is a Professional member of Indian Medical Association (IMA), Council of Sex Education & Parenthood International (CSEPI) and American Association of Sexuality Educators, Counselors and Therapists (AASECT).
Dr. A CHAKRAVARTHY is specialised in the Treatment of Female Sexual Problems, Treatment of Male Sexual Problems, Treatment of Lack of Libido, Treatment of Erectile Dysfunction, Treatment of Painful Intercourse, Treatment of Premature Ejaculation, Treatment of Lack of Orgasm for woman , Treatment of Vaginismus, Sex Therapy Pre-Marital Sexual Counselling
Dr. A. Chakravarthy is available at Dr. Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic, 1151, 6th Main, 4th Cross, BTM Layout, Bangalore, (Monday-Sunday, 10 AM-6 PM). (Prior Appointment Is MANDATORY) He is also available at Dr. Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic, GSSNA 105, NCC Road, Ambalamukku, Thiruvananthapuram,Kerala (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 5.30 PM-8.30 PM, Sunday, 10.30 AM-1.30 PM). (Prior Appointment Is MANDATORY) Options of Text, Phone and Video Consultations are also available.
To Book Appointment for Direct Consultation, Call 0471-6555444 | 09946425577
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. A Chakravarthy
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Psychotherapy For Couples
Submit a review for Dr. A ChakravarthyYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
It has been quite some time that i was suffering from erectile dysfunction. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from erectile dysfunction like this. Everything was just spick and span in the Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic, Trivandrum. Not only he is very calm and composed, but is also a very understanding doctor. With great ease he explained us the problem and how the treatment will be carried out. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
I was depressed due to my masturbation addiction. So many doctors I consulted, but Dr Chakravarthy's treatment was the best. Thanks to him, I am totally satisfied with the results. During the complete masturbation addiction treatment program he always supported and motivated me.The friendliness of staff is the best in the his Wellness Clinic. I am happy that I chose to consult him.
My husband was suffering from Sexually transmitted disease for which We consulted Dr Chakravarthy. I was amazed that other doctors before him were not able to even diagnose my problem, but he did it immediately and started the treatment for it. Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic has all the amenities, a patient requires. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
The low sperm count problem in me was increasing. The entire Dr Chakravarthy's Clinic in TrivanDrum is very nicely designed. In the past i consulted so many doctors, but nobody was able to help me with my low sperm count, but he has helped me immensely. I am amazed that he is such a sweet doctor, even though he is so busy all the time. Dr Chakravarthy has so much knowledge.
I was suffering from pelvic pain for such a long time. Overnite my pelvic pain aggravated. He is very professional and is a really patient listener. I was quite depressed due to my condition, but my Dr Chakravarthy guided me to change my attitude. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic in TrivanDrum is very soothing.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems for whivh I chose to consult Dr Chakravarthy. He ensures that he gives enough time to each patient. I searched this A Chakravarthy online and saw his reviews. He has broad knowledge in the field of Sexology. I am quite impressed with the way he treats his patients.
I feel strange that I am suffering from impotency. I consulted Dr Chakravarthy. He is very talented and seasoned doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Dr Chakravarthy's Wellness Clinic is so nice.
dr A Chakravarthy is very helpful and nice person he tries to understand problems and help others he uses unique ways in his treatment like he also advice YouTube videos and information to understand the problem and treatment. I consulted him for my anxiety issues.
Dr. A Chakravarthy provides answers that are knowledgeable. Bt i want to increase it 1inch more
I found the answers provided by the Dr. A Chakravarthy to be very helpful. Thank you
Dr. A Chakravarthy provides answers that are caring. Very
First consult was very positive in all aspects.
Also known as sexual climax, orgasm is the sudden ejection of stored sexual excitement during the process of having sex. It involves the rhythmic flexing of the muscles near the pelvic area resulting in an immensely pleasurable experience. Considered an involuntary action, it is experienced by both men and women, though they occur due to different circumstances.
While the sexual stimulation of the penis is responsible for orgasm in males, it is the stimulation of the clitoris that causes the same in women. In both the sexes the body undergoes certain changes during orgasm.
Few of them are:
- Effect on genitals: Though orgasm results in a pleasurable experience in both men and women, their genitals do not react in a similar way. Women experience a heady rush as the blood flow to the clitoris and vagina. Subsequently, the vagina secretes lubricants and increases in size. On the other hand, men experience a feeling of contraction and throbbing in their penis and prostate region. Despite the differences, the genitals in the cases release powerful sexual energy during orgasm.
- Increase in blood rate and rapid breathing: This condition is common to both men and women. Due to the dilation of the blood vessels, both the sex experience an increase in heart rate, contraction of muscles and rapid breathing during orgasm.
- Release of hormones: During orgasm, there is an excessive discharge of oxytocin in both men and women. When this hormone floods the brain, it creates feelings of intimacy and a sense of warm bond. However, in males another hormone called testosterone is released which operates as a counter to the effects of oxytocin.
- Effects on brain during orgasm: The brain of men and women operate differently. The periaqueductal gray also known as PAG, an area responsible to control fights, is activated in women. At the same time, women also experience a sudden decrease in apprehension and fear. However, the same does not happen in the case of men.
- Stimulation of nerve endings: During orgasm, millions of nerve endings on the penis, vaginal opening, testes and clitoris are triggered and stimulated. This consequently produces the feeling of an arousal.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I have the habit of 'Hasthaprayogam'my penis size is not increasing since I have this habit. Is Hasthaprayogam is reason for dis? If not what else the problem?
I am suffering from irregular period problem. I am patient of thyroid m taking medicine continue bt not not relaxed. M get orgasm in masturbation bot not get orgasm in in real sex. please suggest me.
Hie We have been married for 1 year. But we rarely used to have sex since it used to hurt.in between we are separate for 4 months. Now I want to conceive. We are having sex twice a week from past one month. He cums inside but I do not get orgasm. And also I never bleed does this mean my hymen is still intact? Will it never break.
I am 22 year old female and I am not getting orgasm during intercourse. I used to get but since 9 months I am unable to get any. Kindly suggest.
Sir I have a big problem about the sex last 1-2 year. because my penis is not proper hard in second attempt wid girl. Nd many tym is not ready to sex when I feel very wrong. Pls help me.
How can I fix my testosterone? It count is 300. Will it impact my sex life? I am planning for a baby. Will it impact this dream?
Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes of orgasmic dysfunction:
Here are various causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
1. Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
2. Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
3. Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
4. Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
5. Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
6. Certain prescription drugs like anti-depressants
7. Stress or high fatigue
8. Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
9. Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of organic dysfunction may include:
1. Inability to attain orgasms
2. Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
3. Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
1. Eat well and get enough rest
2. Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs or smoking
3. Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
4. Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
5. Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
6. Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
7. Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.