As I gave all my details I jst want my routine diet chart plan .I desperately wanna lose my weight. Thanx if you can help.
I am a 55 years old Male medium frame and weigh 75 kgs. Recently I saw elevated levels of my Hb1Ac with reading of about 6.5 6 months back to present 6.9. I lead a very active life and did my half marathon recently and quite strict about my dietary habits. I reduced my sugar and carbo intake and taking high amounts of proteins, vegetables, fruits, Millets and Ragi. My Dad was mild diabetic while in job and got over and stopped medication completely as his sugars levels became normal with in few years of his retirement. I lead a peaceful life with normal stress levels. My Doctor says now I am no more a pre diabetic but diabetic and should start medication. All my other parameters are excellent and with in range of a healthy individual. My question is there any way I can manage to get over this condition with further dietary and life style changes.
I am 23 year male age 23 My weight is 103 kg I want to reduce my weight I am doing enough workouts but weight is not reduced Please prescribe me the diet plan.
I want to know my baby's weight is normal or nt she is 10 months old n her weight is 7.5 is Di's normal in this age.
I am suffered from belly fat, so I want to reduce my belly fat, I feel uncomfortable, please give suggest.
My daughter is very much obese having 85 kgs at an age of 16 years I am trying my best to take a resolution like walking diet control .Furthermore I want to have some ayurved medicine advice if possible. Please try to help me.
Am 26 years male. Weight 70 height 5.8 How to reduce fat on face .cheeks. My head looks big in size. If I reduce my fat in face it looks better. please help me out.
My husband's weight is 110 kg His age is 42. He takes medicine of BP. Need advice to shed weight. please advice Regards
Dear All. Kindly help me to get rid of non alcoholic fatty liver. My weight is 72 height is 5 9 inch. I.
Want to reduce fats around stomach. It has increased in past. I am from shimla & morning walk is not possible due to cold weather.
You must have heard of the far reaching advantages of having green tea. Green tea is in trend for its vast number of benefits. People, conscious about fitness and overall health, are sure to include this drink in their daily diet. A cup of green tea every morning can ward off too many health problems. Having green tea as the first thing in the morning can help a person lose weight effectively. Having this drink twice a day will better your chances of losing weight.
Weight loss is a persistent concern among many. You may exercise, make increased efforts in changing your lifestyle and yet fail to experience significant weight loss. Try out green tea for the ways in which it helps you cut down on those extra kilos.
Green tea leads to weight loss in the following ways:
- It increases the mobility of fat in fat cells: Fat can be burnt into energy only when it has been broken down and moved into the bloodstream. Fat might remain concentrated in the fat cells. Green tea contains a potent antioxidant, EGCG that can lead to an increase of the hormone norepinephrine. This hormone triggers the breaking down of fat in the fat cells further making it move into the bloodstream.
- It can regulate metabolism: Green tea is highly sought after because it helps in increasing a person's metabolic activity. Once a person has heightened metabolism he or she will inevitably lose the redundant calories.
- It prevents you from consuming additional calories: Green tea can kill your appetite in a healthy way. With repeated consumption of this tea, you will feel hungry after regular intervals, but your body will grow averse to junk food and processed food items. So, with a daily cup of this energizing drink, you keep the extra calories at bay.
How Much Green Tea?
4-5 cups of unsweetened green tea in a day is enough to promote weight loss. It can provide an optimal dosage of metabolism boosting minerals like manganese, chromium and zinc.
So, do not rely on green tea alone to lose weight. It can only bolster your weight loss efforts. You need to complement it with a calorie deficit diet and proper exercises.
Before you take to drinking green tea on a regular basis, you may want read these tips:
- If you are sensitive to caffeine or suffer from insomnia, more than four cups of green tea will be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
- If you are trying to get pregnant or are pregnant, you should definitely limit your green tea consumption to two cups a day. You can also skip it altogether.
- Avoid drinking green tea if you suffer from kidney and liver problems, or glaucoma.
- Do not sip green tea with meals as it may interfere with absorption of iron in your body.
- Do not have it empty stomach.