Doctor in Sri Sai opticals
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Sri Sai opticalsYour feedback matters!
Muje eyes me problem hai. Muje thik se dikhai nahi deta me sirf 20 saal ki hu. Muje meri vision 6.6 ki chahiye please kuch homeopathic bataye ke. Me achhe se result ho jaye. Muze gov job ke liye. Chahiye please.
I am 30 years old man I have cataract in my both eyes pls give me some advice for better treatment my eyesight is very weak.
I want to ask a question about my husband. Some time he was complaining the problem in his eye. The vision is not clear. He went for eye check up.(he wear specs from last 20 years. Eye sight is -8 and 12) doctor advised for CT Scan and told it can b cause of brain tumor. My husband done CT Scan. I ll send the report of CT Scan and please tell me all ok or not.
Hello. My daughter aged 4 years had a mole under eye during birth. And it consists some hair on it. How can we remove it. Any surgery or should wait for some years. It increasing slightly and no itching.
1. During normal vision my right eye very rarely squints when I am looking right or left 2.Whenever I cover one eye with hand and try to gaze at something The covered eye squints How can I improve my eyesight doctor to cure squint?
I am 23 old (girl). I am suffering from congenital nystagmus due to which I have acquired an abnormal head position or head tilt so I want to know about the surgery regarding correcting null point up to some extent along with their cost.
I am 60 male and my eyes are always watery. I get tears all the time and it flows outside. Dr. Says I have to live with it. Please guide.
I am 30 years old man I have white spot in my both eyes please give me advice for better treatment for my eyes my eyesight is very low Please help me for that.
When the eye does not produce the required amount of tears, a condition called dry eyes may emanate. This condition may cause stinging, pain, itching, redness and a host of other symptoms that make normal vision a temporary problem. Also, one might experience difficulty in wearing contact lenses and may feel as if there is are particles trapped within the eyes. Night time driving and facing glares of light also becomes difficult in such cases. Cases where the symptoms have been going on for a prolonged period, must be referred to an ophthalmologist so as to get the correct treatment. Let us find out the various types of treatment for this condition.
- Medication: A variety of drugs and medication can be used to bring down the inflammation which is the basic cause behind the lack of tears and oil secretion along the edge of the eye, which leads to poor lubrication of the eyes. Oral antibiotics can take care of any underlying infection that may have led to this condition while eye drops and ointments can be used to bring down the swelling.
- Corneal Inflammation: Many times, the cornea may face inflammation which can be fixed with the help of eye drops that work by releasing their immune suppressing element. These eye drops may contain cyclosporine or corticosteroids which can help in fixing this kind of swelling. One important thing to remember is that these corticosteroids are not good for long term use.
- Eye Inserts for Artificial Tears: A tiny eye insert can be used to create artificial tears in case your condition goes from mild to moderate and is not too severe. This eye insert resembles a miniscule grain or rice and usually dissolves gradually to release an eye drop like substance in the eye.
- Tear Stimulators: This kind of medication like Cholinergics, helps in tear production. These are available as pills, drops and ointments.
- Surgical Procedures: From closing your ducts for bringing down tear loss to using special contact lenses specially designed for people who are suffering from dry eyes and unblocking the oil glands, there are a number of surgical procedures that one can use for fixing this problem.
- Home Remedies: One can also make use of some home remedies in order to combat dry eyes. The use of a warm washcloth for a few minutes every day can stimulate the tear ducts and oil glands, while a mild soap for the eyelids can also remove the particles clogging the eyelids.
Speak with an ophthalmologist about the various options that one can use in order to fix this problem depending on the severity of your case. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!