Doctor in sri
Submit a review for sriYour feedback matters!
I have frequent vaginal itching, because of which I could’t sleep at nights. I am using V wash and Candid V gel as prescribed by the doctor. But still the itching is not reduced.
Doctor a simple question again I'm having a doubt, last week While having sex with my bf I didn't use any protection but at last ejaculation was done outside ,Thre will be a chance in getting pregnancy or not ?plsse help me again m confused.
I am suffering from body pain from doing masturbations or doing sex for 2 days. I feel pain in my body parts like both leg pain, lower back pain thigh pain arm pain for 2 days after that it automatically goes out I feel memory loss concentration loss. I am doing masturbations since I was 26 now I am masturbations once a week. If I have done sex still I feel pain in my body for continue 2 days. Give me proper guidance to over come body pain.
Dr. I have a problem of masturbation since my adolescence. I have some questions on the topics of masturbation. 1) till long days masturbation habit can I should not masturbate? 2) When I masturbate after ejaculation I drink my semen. Is it harmful? 3) In future am I not capable to fertile?
Hi, I give up masturbation from last month (Dec 2017). Please let me know the both merits and demerits of it. I give up becoz of my hair thinning. I had used to masturbate thrice a week. My age is 22.Please suggest something for that.
Mujhe bahut Sexual khayalat aate hai jiske karan dhat Khud urine ke madhyam se nikalta Kya shadi ke baad Sexual khayalat aana band ho sakte hai and dhat girna bhi please me sir.
I am 23 years old unmarried female. I am suffering from chronic white discharge. And it comes in heavy amount always at all time. And it smell fishy too. I get very irritated. please suggest some medication.
I want to go on bilateral orchiectomy surgery on my own interest. Is it possible. If possible, any side effects is there? Where is available this surgery.
Have undergone circumcision operation on 15-01-2018. Q 1) Can skin again developed? If yes, in how many days? If no, what can I do for developing skin again. Can I get plastic surgery. Q 2) If cloth is in touch with my pennis, it will very painful and can not walk. What can I do? Q 3) If erect power of penis is decrease, then what can I do? Q 4) The following tablets are given: Ciplox - 1-0-1 5 days Chymoral Forte - 1-1-1 5 days Hifenac. P - 1-0-1 5 days Q 5) What are benefits for above 3 tablets. Q 6) Whether above 3 tablets are enough? Is there there any dressing for my pennis?
My penis size very small only 2.5 inch non erectile.in erectile condition 4 inch. Pls suggest me how increase penis size.
1. Sperm and semen are not the same thing.
Spermatazoa, or sperm, is the name given to the reproductive cell that looks like a tadpole. Seminal fluid is the stuff that the tadpole swims in. Together they form semen — an armored tank carrying a fertilization superhero. Or, as morgentaler calls them" heat-seeking missiles"
2. Seminal fluid is the sperm's sacred protector.
Seminal fluid helps sperm" do their biologic mission" as morgentaler calls it, by helping the sperm get into the female body. Seminal fluid is alkaline, so it reduces the acidity sperm experiences in the female reproductive system. And, perhaps most important, seminal fluid gives the sperm the energy (in the form of fructose) they need for their arduous swim.
3. Semen is formed in three different parts of the body, not just the testes.
According to morgentaler, semen comes from three main structures in the male reproductive anatomy. The first is the prostate, which forms a milky substance full of enzymes, proteins, and minerals. The second are the seminal vesicles, which produce the fructose as well as two-thirds of the fluid. The third are the testicles, which produce the sperm and some other fluid as well.
4. Sperm are the only human cells produced in one individual, but designed for survival in another.
" sperm are amazing" morgentaler says, because of this fact. Think about it! our bodies are designed to attack anything that is not from our own body. Sperm didn't get that memo, though. Not unlike the white-haired traveler anthony bourdain, sperm, too, venture on to parts unknown.
5. Dudes produce a shit ton of sperm.
According to morgentaler, a human male produces around 150 million sperm a day. That means you are producing a few thousand sperm every couple of seconds.
6. Most of a man's sperm are pretty useless.
According to morgentaler" guys are into quantity and not so much quality" only a bit more than half the semen in an average ejaculation can swim, he says, and up to 70–90% are not ideally shaped for swimming. We are talking two heads, two tails, big heads, small heads, big tails, small tails, no tails… it's a hot (literally) mess (sometimes literally).
Looking down at the manhood and discovering it has developed penis bumps is never a pleasant surprise for a guy. The presence of bumps signals a new worry about his penis health, although often the bumps don't correlate with a significant health issue. Penis bumps can come in a wide range of shapes and sizes, so it's no surprise that they can be caused by many different things. One of the causes many men don't think about is hives - so learning more about hives prepares a guy for dealing with them.
What are hives?
Hives is the common name used to describe a condition that is medically known as urticarial. They present as welts on the skin. Some can be small and others can be relatively large. In some instances, they are raised slightly, which gives them a bump-like look; in other instances, they may more closely resemble a rash. Often one welt will "bleed" into another, making the two appear as one large welt.
Hives are usually circular in shape. Often, especially with larger welts, they will be a deep red around the perimeter and a paler red in the center. Hives usually itch, causing discomfort; when they appear as penis bumps, it can be embarrassing for a man, as he often is caught scratching "down there."
Individual hives don't usually last long, often fading away in 24 hours - but they are usually replaced by new hives. It is not unusual for a case of acute hives to last as long as six weeks, with old hives fading and new ones replacing them. If a bout of hives continues beyond 6 weeks, it is considered a chronic case.
What causes hives?
Hives are basically an allergic reaction on the skin. Some "trigger" sends a signal to the body to release histamines to fight the trigger. This reaction causes the hives to form. Therefore, if a guy knows what his hives triggers are, he can take steps to avoid those triggers and thereby prevent hives from occurring.
Unfortunately, sometimes determining exactly what the trigger is can be challenging, mainly because many things are associated with triggering hives. Some of the more common causes include:
- Pets. Many dogs, cats and other animals shed dander, which may be a hives trigger.
- Insect bites and stings.
- Viral or fungal infections.
- Certain foods, including shellfish, nuts, milk, chocolate, berries, eggs, soy, citrus fruits, etc.
- Exposure to the sun.
- Certain chemicals (including some in soaps or laundry detergents).
With such a wide range, narrowing down a trigger may take a lot of time. Working with a doctor is advised. They will likely recommend that a person keeps a comprehensive journal of all the foods, medicines, etc. that he takes and any exposures he may have to potential triggers. The journal will include, as close as possible, the time when a person may have been exposed to a trigger, so that a link can be theorized if hives occur soon after. (Hives may occur within minutes, but sometimes may take about two hours to show up).
Once hives triggers are identified, a person can take steps to avoid those triggers. He also can learn what treatments he can use to help deal with the symptoms of hives.
As mentioned, penis bumps caused by hives tend to itch greatly. Regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help alleviate this. A crème that contains a combination of a high-end emollient (like Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (like vitamin E) will provide moisture that can help soothe itching. It also helps if the crème contains alpha lipoic acid, a powerful antioxidant which strengthens penis skin by fighting free radicals.
Sir I am 18 years but my penis and testis are very small, please help me, it is very embarrassing and I am very tensed about it, I have also chest fat that's looks like breast, so please help me sir.
What process we have to use to delay ejaculation and also which tablet I have to use for delay of ejaculation? Please advice
Normally men's have two balls suppose if they will have only one ball it causes any sexual prob? Pls clarify.
Every married couple undergoes relationship troubles, but these troubles should not linger for a long time otherwise you might end up facing dreadful consequences. If you want to save your married life by maintaining a smooth relation with your partner, then you have to look for the best solutions that can resolve marital issues.
How to manage marital relationships?
- Maintaining Trust: Since trust is the base of every relationship, therefore you should make special effort in maintaining the same. Unresolved issues should be resolved quickly and there should be transparent communication between the married couples. Some of the special qualities that should be maintained in order to maintain trust within a marital relationship in long run are being on time, consistency, being sensitive towards feelings, avoiding lies, sharing feelings, respecting partner's feelings, avoiding jealousy and others.
- Healthy Communication: If the problems remain unresolved, then more and more conflicts will be invited. Have open discussions and clear up your points so that confusions can be eliminated. If you make efforts in understanding the real causes, then only the problems can be resolved. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the partner and understand where the person is coming from. Most conflicts occur because we only see our view points and not that of others.
- Giving time to the relationship: You can maintain your marital relationship in a healthy state only by considering the married life as the prior issue. Keep your marriage above every other social thing and then only relationship can be made secured. Give time for repairing all dubs and defects of your relationship. In this case, you can also take the help of any expert counsellor. Spend some quality time with each other so that the warmth of your relationship can be maintained.
- Tackling monetary problems: Do not allow any conflict to come into your relationship just because of a pathetic financial condition. It is important for both the partners to put-in efforts in saving money so that monthly expenses can be kept under strict control. A perfect budget needs to be scheduled so that financial strength can be restored. If you are incapable of catering financial support, support your partner at least mentally so that he can come out of the financial trouble as soon as possible.
- Maintain a Happy Sexual Life: Create a proper schedule for lovemaking in order to maintain a healthy sex life. You should try to know the sexual needs of your partner so that you can fulfil the expectations.