Doctor in Sreedhar Medicals Multi Speciality Clinic & Diagnostic Centre
Submit a review for Sreedhar Medicals Multi Speciality Clinic & Diagnostic CentreYour feedback matters!
I am 33 years old male. I have warts on my face. I applied duo film paint but no use. Still it exists. The number of warts gets increased due to shaving and spreading. Please give me a solution.
When I am not apply melabest cream on my face then I feel that my skin was burning. Cause irritation what can I do to overcome with this problem I am totally upset with all this.
My hair falls quickly .plz recommend some test and medicine to prevent hair fall .i will be thankful to you thanks.
hello sir I am suffering from too much pimples on my face and dark spot happening in my face, I think can I use (betnovate C) ,sir from this cream there is no effect on my face, if effect then sir suggest me how can I solve my problem as soon as possible sir please reply me fast.
Lot of hair fall and dandruff problem. What can be the best solution for this. Its hurting me mentally.
Hi, I am having a hair fall all of sudden but just at one particular area. I have been a avid traveller and maybe have cough some kind of infection. Can you please help?
Acne is a very common problem that affects people, mostly teenagers worldwide. The problem of acne can be extremely annoying, making most of the people to opt for self medication. However, it is advisable to consult a dermatologist to avoid unwanted complications. The following common but serious mistakes should be avoided while self-treating acne:
- Fight acne the dermatologist way: During adolescence, hormonal imbalance is one of the major factors resulting in acne. However, factors like prolonged illness, pollution, dermatological problems cannot be sidelined either. It should be noted that acne is an inflammation which needs proper investigation. A dermatologist should be consulted at the very onset. Use of any medicated lotions or creams without proper recommendation can aggravate the problem.
- The lesser the better: Using too many products at a time will do you more harm than good. Use one product at a time. If you think a product can magically treat your acne in a day, then you are in for some disappointment. Optimism is good, but being realistic is better. Not all products show positive results in a day. One needs to have patience. Use the product diligently for a week before trying out a new product.
- Complete what you started: It is a crime to stop any medications mid way. Complete the full course of the medication, even if your acne is fully treated.
- Popping away to ugly spots and scars: Popping or picking only worsens the inflammation and acne. It will leave your face with some really ugly spots. When the acne head turns white, do not try to squeeze it out. Show some resilience. It is a very common mistake that should be strictly avoided.
- Exfoliants should be chosen carefully. Understand your skin type well. Micro-beads-enriched exfoliants are the best to use. Avoid scrubbing or over washing the face. Always use a sunscreen before stepping out in the sun. If you are into make-ups, remove them before retiring to bed. Use make-ups that suit your skin type. Minimal application of make-up is advisable in case of acne.
- Many well-wishers might suggest innumerable acne treatments. Listen to all, but choose what you feel and know is the best.
A flawless and acne-free face is very much achievable.