Doctor in Sparsha Clinic
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Sparsha ClinicYour feedback matters!
Epilepsy is a disorder of the central nervous system, thus it is basically a neurological disorder. In this the nerve cell activity of the brain is disrupted and causes seizures along with episodes of unusual behavior along with the loss of consciousness. The symptoms of the seizure can vary and some people with epilepsy just stare blankly for few seconds when a seizure takes place, while some twitch their arms and legs repeatedly.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
As epilepsy is caused by the abnormal activities in the brain cells, seizures affect the processes with which the brain coordinates. Some signs and symptoms are:
- Staring blankly
- Confusion which is temporary
- Uncontrolled jerking movements of the legs and arms
- Loss of awareness and consciousness
- Psychic symptoms
Mostly the symptoms vary depending on the type of the seizure. The seizures are further classified into focal and generalized depending on which part of the brain shows abnormal activity.
When seizures are due to the abnormal activity of the cells in just one area then it is known as focal seizures. These seizures are of two types:
- Simple partial seizures or the focal seizures without loss of consciousness. These seizures basically alter the emotions and the things like change in smell, look, sound and taste. These also result in the involuntary jerking of the body like the legs and arms, with spontaneous sensory symptoms like the tingling and flashing of the lights.
- Complex partial seizures or the focal dyscognitive seizures. These seizures have a loss of awareness and consciousness. One might just stare blankly into space in this seizure and performs repetitive activities like swallowing, chewing, walking in circles and chewing.
There are six types of generalized seizures. These are:
- Absence seizures, also known as petit mal seizures, are commonly seen in children and are characterized by subtle body movements like lip smacking and eye blinking and staring blankly into space. These also cause loss of consciousness.
- Tonic seizures lead to stiffening of the muscles. These affect the muscles of the legs and arms and also cause to fall to the ground.
- Atonic seizures are also called as drop seizures. These cause loss of control in the muscles, thereby leading to collapse or fall.
- Clonic seizures are the rhythmic and jerking muscle movements. These affect the arms, face and neck.
- Myoclonic seizures appear as twitches in the arms and legs.
- Tonic-clonic seizures also known as grand mal seizures are very dramatic and lead to body stiffening, abrupt loss of consciousness, shaking and loss of bladder control and tongue biting.
Sir/madam, how can we improve our power of grasping and remembering something very quickly and make them to keep it in mind for long lasting. Please tell some tips.
I can not able to achieve good marks in spite of my hard work. Because the lesson which I read and it's subject matter evaporated from my mind. So when I go to revise them it takes much time to revise And re understood it. I know that I am strong into math but I can't able to perform well either math or literature subject. Though I tried my best to get enough score but my all effort become ineffective. Presently I am preparing my self for joint entrance exam. But this product develop in me when I passed my 10 th standard. After 10th standard ; I was unable to Score well in my academic life. So my 12th standard was worst. Till that time the problem is alone will me. At class 12th I was found as a student with ocd; by a psychologist. Now what should I do?
All individuals get nervous or anxious at some point of time or the other due to a plethora of reasons. But for some individuals, anxiety becomes so frequent and forceful, that it overpower their lives. Most of the normal anxiety are short lived and the feelings may last for few hours. However, an anxiety problem becomes an anxiety disorder when anxious feelings are very intense and last for weeks or months. Anxiety disorder exists in different forms like panic attacks, social anxiety and phobia.
The most common form of anxiety is Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD) during which an individual worries too much about everyday things and situations, both large and small. The person in this condition has persistent anxious thoughts on most days of the week, for six months. Moreover, the anxiety is so overpowering that it interferes with daily life and is coupled by noticeable symptoms like fatigue. The anxiety level goes to such an extent that causes a lot of dysfunction and suffering. If a person suffers from sleep problems and finds himself regularly awake and agitated or worried, then it is a tell-tale sign of generalized anxiety disorder. This is followed by a situation when one wakes up overstimulated with mind racing and one is unable to calm down.
When the anxiety is tied to a specific situation and the fear is overwhelming and out of proportion to the actual risks then the condition is phobia. This can be due to anything ranging from crowd, animals to flying in an aeroplane or using an escalator. Muscle tension like clenching of jaw or fists or flexing of muscles though out the body always accompanies anxiety disorders. Regular exercise can help keep muscle tension under control, but the tension may get triggered up if an injury or other unforeseen event disrupts a person's workout habits. Panic disorder is repeated, unexpected panic attacks where one encounters panic in a situation where most people wouldn’t be afraid. Anxiety also leads to chronic digestive problems like cramping and bloating of stomach.
Social phobia or social anxiety disorder occurs when one develops an intense fear of being judged or embarrassed in public. People with social anxiety disorder have a tendency to worry for weeks leading to an event or situation. When and if they manage it, they tend to be deeply uncomfortable and are always judgemental about it. In case of social anxiety disorder, the anxiety is triggered by everyday situations like one-on-one conversation at a get-together, or eating and drinking in front of small group. The person feels that everybody is watching him and experiences profuse sweating, trembling, nausea and person becomes tongue-tied. These disruptions make it hard for the person to meet new people and maintain relationships.
Panic disorder causes terrifying panic attacks when the person experiences a sudden gripping feeling of fear and helplessness which lasts for several minutes. It is generally accompanied with scary symptoms like breathing problems, a pounding heart, numb hands and sweating.
Excessive fear of being separated from home or a loved one is separation anxiety disorder. Post -traumatic stress disorder is an anxiety disorder in which the patient relives a disturbing or traumatic event like a violent encounter, the sudden death of a loved one.
An anxiety disorder affects the thinking, feelings as well as behaviour of a normal person. It’s important to seek professional help if one see any of the warning signs of anxiety disorders in an individual.
Excess or wrong ideas or habits spoil sex relations career and marriage
- In the beginning small things don't matter, but later they just shatter the latter.
- In the middle why unnecessary scatter,it will lead to batter or tatter even on platter.In the end be casual cool caring or else over-smarter and you flatter.
- Nobody can cheat beat or eat for long .Everything has to be in order and barter(exchange).
- Too long you take and then fails even the starter or game stopper.
- Take it easy it's always on the corner,but dare you play games and you get a warner. Humour yourself and its easy to run the show like a joker or poker.
- If too serious and head on, well the flow stops and you become a porner or mourner or loner.
- So avoid all excess or bad habits or wrong ideas or company or mehods other-wise you will by your own hands spoil sex relations marriage career etc