Doctors in Spandana Hospital For Mother And Child
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Submit a review for Spandana Hospital For Mother And ChildYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old trying to conceive from 1 yr. But not get result. My cycle length changes every month ranging from 31-40 days. Mostly between 32 -35 days. What could be the exact problem for conceiving. Please advice me.
Often people think that homeopathy is only about sweet medicine good for minor ailments, but magic of homeopathy goes beyond that, effective in treating asthma, bronchitis, eczema, tonsillitis, acne, renal stones and the list goes so on. Especially great results with children who are often to fed with bitter medicines.
How Long To Breastfeed To Get Benefits?
There is no fixed duration to breastfeed. When considering the duration you wish to feed your baby, do take note of the following points:
Exclusive till six months: Pediatric and medical experts throughout the globe recommend exclusive breastfeeding up to six months and then breastfeeding in combination with solid food for up to 12 months.
Continue after 12 months: The AAP recommends breastfeeding beyond the first birthday and encourages mothers to do so. A toddler may get most of his nutrition from solid food, but he still enjoys added benefits of breastmilk that contains unique substances such as antibodies.
Can extend to two years and beyond: The World Health Organisation (WHO) recommends breastfeeding up to two years and even beyond if the mother and toddler wish to do so. WHO states that breastmilk is a “natural food”. Even when the baby is a year-and-a-half old, breastmilk is capable of providing a third of the toddler’s nutritional requirements.
What Are The Benefits Of Breastfeeding For The Mother?
Here are some scientifically proven benefits of breastfeeding a baby.
While your baby benefits from the breastmilk, you gain health advantages as well.
- Quick postpartum recovery: Mothers who breast-feed recover faster post-delivery even if it is a Cesarean-section. It happens because suckling of the nipples releases the hormone oxytocin, which speeds the recovery of the uterus, letting it regain its original shape.
- Breastfeeding can help you lose pregnancy fat: Producing milk uses additional calories that body sources from the body fat accumulated during pregnancy. It means, mothers, who exclusively breastfeed, tend to return to their pre-pregnancy shape and weight faster.
- Lower risk of breast and ovarian cancers: The chances of getting breast and ovarian cancers are lower in women who breastfeed. Researchers found that a woman can reduce her risk of breast cancer by 50% if she breastfed for two years in life. Other studies noted a reduced chance of having ovarian cancer if the mother breastfed at least for a year. These benefits last a lifetime thus making breastfeeding a form of natural health insurance for a woman.
- Lowers the risk of high blood pressure, cardiovascular disease, and diabetes: Extensive research has proven that when you breastfeed, you invariably reduce the chance of developing hypertension (high blood pressure), cardiovascular diseases such as heart attack, and type 2 diabetes.
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome or PCOS is referred to as a condition that leads to an imbalance in the hormonal levels of women between the ages of 18 to 44. Women suffering from the syndrome develop small cysts in the ovaries. These cysts might disrupt the normal functions of the ovaries resulting in hormonal imbalances. If you suffer from PCOS, the secretion of the male hormone androgen (which is present in a small amount in every female) increases abnormally, thereby causing a significant disruption of the ovulation process and the menstruation cycles.
Women suffering from obesity or who have a past history of PCOS in their families are at a higher risk of suffering from the syndrome.
The symptoms that one might experience along with syndrome are as follows:
Appearances of acne along with the development of excess body and facial hair.
Irregular or no periods.
Problems with conception and infertility.
Homeopathic Treatment for PCOS:
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome is curable with the Homeopathic mode of treatment. Homeopathic treatment for polycystic ovarian syndrome is very safe and free from any side effect.Which Homeopathic medicine is required to extract the disease from its roots varies from case to case. Both the physical and mental spheres of the patient are thoroughly investigated while prescribing the Homeopathic medicine. The complete cure of PCOS is a time-consuming process and it cannot be expected in a few days. It requires complete observation regarding the change of symptoms in the patient and frequent clinical follow-ups. Some of the most beneficial homeopathic remedies for PCOS are:
Sepia – Useful for the symptoms of severe pain in the lower back and abdominal areas along with abnormal menstrual periods.
Apis Mellifica –This homeopathic preparation is effective in relieving the symptoms of severe pain in the ovarian regions along with tenderness in the abdominal and uterine areas caused by PCOS.
Pulsatilla – This medication is very effective in treating symptoms of PCOS such as late and minimal menstrual periods along with rapid mood swings, irritation and a decreased sensation of thirst.
Sulphur – This homeopathic preparation is very useful if there is a presence of severely itchy and painful acne along with other skin related symptoms of PCOS.
Natrum Muriaticum – This homeopathic preparation is useful if you experience significant problems with conception along with irregularity in menstrual cycles, along with an excessive craving for salt in the regular diet, unwillingness towards sunlight exposure, and intense episodes of crying and uncharacteristic shyness.
Graphites – If you are of a stout build or are overweight and regularly suffer from constipation along with PCOS, graphites are one of the best homeopathic medications to relieve symptoms and treat this condition.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines for PCOS. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease.
Homoeopathy has been a long time saviour for Gynaecological problems for Women without going for some surgery. Homoeopathybis side-effectless too which will not cause any harm to a woman for future life. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Career counselling can be defined as a process that helps an individual to gain an understanding of oneself and the various interests to make a firm decision about the career choice and further education plans. It helps in managing a variety of problems such as managing time, help in increasing the concentration levels, resolving various conflicts between parents and children in a family regarding what profession should a child choose.
Career counselling is required by everyone at one point in time as it helps in gaining an insight and hence illuminates us regarding our career opportunities and various improvements that a person can make. There are different roles performed by the career counsellors which are mentioned below:
- They help in making the correct assessment of aptitude, personality, interests and other aspects of an individual.
- It helps an individual to gain access to the resources and knowledge that are possessed by career expert.
- It helps in gaining confidence to cross the hurdles in one’s life and give a right direction with respect to different aspects of one’s life be it maintaining social relationships, personal life or any other career problem.
- It helps in modifying the abnormal behavioural patterns, especially in case of children. These behavioural patterns may involve the procrastination, ignorance of one’s mental and emotional health, low self-esteem etc. A career counsellor helps in correcting these behavioural patterns and makes a person indulge in more productive activities at any place.
- It helps in connecting students to the professionals having extensive experiences in life to share.
Psychology has played a very prominent role in counselling. Other than handling emotional difficulties, counselling follows a more holistic approach in dealing with various issues. Psychology is an integrated part of the field like career counselling where more emphasis is given upon the understanding thoughts and feelings of others. The roles like performing personality assessments require the knowledge of psychology where a person should have a detailed knowledge of different theoretical perspectives of personality and other underlying principles.
Hence, to work as a counsellor, you should have a professional educational qualification in psychiatry, psychology, or social work. The career counsellors have to be very effective in dealing with people; therefore they should be having good communication skills and should be able to establish rapport with the clients. They should be having the good connection with the education institutions such as schools, colleges, etc. The practitioners should be able to handle associations of large or small groups. They should be willing to take initiatives and work as a team. They should be flexible while dealing with different people and working on various aspects. They should have a good adaptability with respect to changes that take place in the environment.
Therefore, career counselling is not just a matter of good communication but a lot more than that. It involves a variety of skills and knowledge to deal with people’s problems. Also, knowledge of psychology is very much essential for being a career counsellor. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir Maine apni gf ke saat sex kiya tha aur condom use kiya tha vo fat gya uske baad Maine usko unwanted 72 dia 24 hr me uske baad uska preiod date Jo us se late ho gya aur usko bahut weakness ho gyi h neend bahut aati h sir please help me.
One of the major milestones in a woman’s life is the entry into motherhood. For most women, when this does not happen in the natural logical sequence of things, there is anxiety and lot of pressure from family and friends.
However, with advancements now, there are options like intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilisation (IUI and IVF) available, which can help increase the chances of conception and pregnancy. IVF is where the egg is retrieved from the woman’s womb, fertilised externally and then transplanted back into the uterus where it grows to full term. However, there are always unanswered questions like how long to wait before going for IVF, is it the right procedure for me, etc.
- Maternal age: As a woman reaches 35 and a man reaches 40, the fertility rates drop significantly. The chances that a woman at 35 will conceive is about 20%, which goes down to 5% if the woman is 40. However, this rate can be significantly increased by using IVF. The quality of the egg would gradually deteriorate, and so if a woman is nearing 40, it is better to consider IVF as the ovarian reserve would be optimal with IVF.
- Failed intrauterine insemination: In couples who have problems with the sperm reaching the uterus, intrauterine insemination (IUI) is first attempted. However, if 3 or more attempts of fail, it is time to consider IVF.
- Duration of inability to conceive: While some couples conceive quite promptly in a month or two, most take about 6 to 8 months of unprotected sex to conceive. Therefore, IVF can be an option if you are failing to conceive even after a year. Less than a year, don’t fret. Take it easy and it might just do the trick.
- Medical health: Both the partner’s medical health should be taken into account. Lifestyle changes like smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse should be considered, which can account for poor sexual performance and therefore lead to an inability to conceive. Health conditions like diabetes and heart disease can also lead to infertility. Hypothyroidism in women is another thing that must be ruled out, as it often leads to an inability to conceive.
- Sexual problems with the partner: One of the first things to do before going for IVF is to check that the male does not have any issues. Be it erection issues or ejaculation issues or sperm issues, they need to be ruled out. Sperm quality, quantity, and motility have to be analysed, and if they are optimal, IVF can be considered.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Homeopathy mainly belongs to the system of alternative medicine and its practices, generally to avoid drugs that may cause side effects. It was introduced in the year 1796 by Samuel Hahnemann on the principle that symptoms of disease in a healthy person can cure the diseases in a similar situation of a sick individual. The important therapy here is the placebo effect.Though the method is based on pseudoscience, it has shown some signs of cure in individuals. Similarly, homeopathy has shown shady evidences of cure in young children and even infants. Let's overview a few of such usage of homeopathy in children and its relaxation on the safety.
Significance of homeopathy
Homeopathy remedies can prevent one from shock, excessive side effects, and bruises while undergoing it's suitable medication. It works as an impressive tear soother as well. No doubt, this study field of medicine is indeed based on pseudoscience and placebo effects, however it does comprise some very important theory of medical sciences which holds a strong factor in curing diseases. Therefore, homeopathy as a field of medicine cannot be completely ignored, even though the sheer evidences are rare.
How safe is homeopathy for children?
Homeopathic medicines have shown effectiveness in various cases and are indeed very secure alongside curing diseases of your children. We all know that children should be undergoing a very active life. During this phase, they do tend to become more susceptible to even minor common illnesses. Before undergoing homeopathy medications, several clinical trials had already been conducted to prove how efficient such homeopathic medicines actually were, which has shown positive results.
Thus, you need not get frightened regarding its side effects, which is minimal compared to other sources of medication. The homeopathic medicines which are presently in practice have amazing efficacy, and are also gentle to your child’s health at the same time. Now a days, this is highly developing as the children are showing positive results to its dosage. Also, the kids are more fond of homeopathy sweet pills, tasty fluids, and whitish powders. In fact, they are more accepting to these sources whereas have often shown reluctance towards the allopathic mode of medicine.
Even the infants are easily convinced about the sweet pills. Immunity system has also shown a boost regarding its suitability. With due knowledge, to some extent chronic illness can be handled by the homeopathic experts too or sometimes can prevent further spreading.
Visiting an homeopathic expert for your children
Before choosing a homeopathic doctor, you need to ensure that the doctor is an expert in the field. The homeopathic expert needs to keep a check on a complete family history of the child before referring medicines. Also, diagnosis should be done in a particular manner. The child should be first prescribed small dosage of medication before jumping into conclusions. Hence, homeopathy, if induced rightly, is indeed very safe for children and has the calibre to cure certain diseases in which often other sources fail. Of course a trial once for mild illness wouldn't do much harm. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
The perineum is the area between the vagina and the anus. This fragile area plays a significant role in the female reproductive system. This is often intentionally or accidentally torn open to allow for the normal delivery of the baby. This needs to be repaired meticulously to ensure that the pelvic floor is safeguarded from further damage.
The pelvic floor contains multiple muscles and supporting tissues which help in keeping the vagina, rectum, uterus and supporting structures in their places. When these muscles become weak due to childbirth, ageing, perineal injury etc, the uterus, bladder and rectum loosen up and prolapse down.The most common problem that is encountered is urine and fecal incontinence, where the woman has difficulty holding urine and feces. Though not often discussed openly given the private nature of the topic, many women suffer from a weak pelvic floor. Read on to know some of the common causes, symptoms, and management measures.
- Chronic cough: The next time you cough for prolonged periods, notice how much pressure it puts on the pelvic area. This goes unnoticed, but chronic cough can weaken the pelvic floor muscles. It is not common for women to lose some urine during these long-drawn coughing spells.
- Chronic constipation: The pressure exerted during constipation weakens the pelvic floor, often leading to incontinence.
- Pregnancy and delivery: Most common cause of perineal injury, where the perineum is torn (accidentally or intentionally) to allow for easy passage of the baby. If it is not repaired meticulously, the pelvic floor is weakened.
Urinary incontinence is the most common symptom that women present to doctors with. However, there are minor symptoms which a woman would experience prior to reaching this stage. Most often, these are ignored, and only brought to doctor’s notice when symptoms become quite severe. If left unattended, there could be more severe repercussions too.
- A heavy feeling in the pelvic area, commonly referring to as a bearing down sensation, a feeling that the internal organs are going to pop out through the vagina
- A small lump that can be felt and/or seen at the vaginal opening
- Feeling of incomplete emptying of the bladder and/or bowel
- Pain or bleeding from the vagina or the rectum
- Recurrent pelvic and/or urinary tract infections
- Kegel exercises are often used to strengthen the pelvic floor. This is very effective if the problem is identified quite early.
- In more progressive cases, surgical repair is the most effective option. This not only corrects the prolapses but also helps boost confidence of the person, by correcting the incontinence problems and improving sexual experiences.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!