Doctors in Seraniti - Indiranagar
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Submit a review for Seraniti - IndiranagarYour feedback matters!
A simple realisation that you’re in control of your life is the foundation of managing stress. Its all about taking charge of your lifestyle, emotions , thoughts and the way you deal with problems. There are steps that can be taken to relieve the pressure and regain control.
Hi, In bipolar mood disorder medicine sodium valproate blood serum level is 108 microgm/ ml. Is it normal or being toxic?
Hi DOC I have OCD FROM PAST 6 YEARS BUT I REALIZED ONLY 3 YEARS BEFORE FROM NOW AMD START TAKING MEDICINE .I HAVE BEEN TAKING FLUVOXAMINE 100 MG TWO TIMES IN A DAY IT'S BEEN THREE YEARS I AM TAKING THIS MEDICINE NOW I AM COMPLETELY FINE AND CAN FEND OFF ALL THE UNWANTED THOUGHTS FROM MY MIND ,MY DOC TOLD ME THAT HE WILL TAPER OFF THE DOSE GRADUALLY ONE I AM OK BUT I AM OUT OF TOWN AND CAN'T REACH TO HIM AND FROM PAST ONE MONTH I FEEL VERY DROWSY AND LAZY WHEN I TAKE MORNING DOSE, FIR THAT I MET MY DOC HE SAID TAKE BOTH DOSE IN EVENING ITSELF, BUT STILL I FEEL SLEEPY IN THE DAY EVEN AFTER HAVING 8 HOURS SLEEP IN NIGHT AND AFTER TAKING 200 MG DOSE IN EVENING ,I FIND VERY DIFFICULT TO FALL ASLEEP PLEASE SUGGEST WHETHER I SHOULD TAPER MY DOSE OR NOT IF TAPER THEN HOW MUCH SHOULD I REDUCE THIS IS AFFECTING MY DAILY routine PLEASE GUIDE ME IN THIS REGARD.
I am feeling sadness and very bad mood in the morning as day increase the problem goes off. Request your advice and medicine if any please, thank you.
It is important to manage stress to lead a good life, if you are neglecting sure it is harming your health by reducing your immunity, yes it is true sexcess stress reduce your immunity.
Hello doctor I am in depression. I don't know ki mai kya kru. Kuch v krne me man nhi lgta. Mai avi competition ki tyari kar rha hu but mujhe dar lg rha ki pta na mujhe job milegi v ya nhi. Mom ki umide mujhse hi h.bohot pareshan rehta hu. Zindgi se door jana chahta hu. please suggest me.
What is the role of CBT on Obsessive compulsive Disorder and how long does it take for the patient to return back to normalcy.
My wife is suffering from clinical depression and she is consulting a psychiatrist from last 12 yrs. She is taking a lot of medicines please advise if she can get out of this medicine cycle.
I am 24 years male. I have problem of depression from past few years. And a continuous thinking cycle is running in my mind randomly always. I haven't taken any treatment yet. What should I do?
Bipolar mood disorder, otherwise called manic depressive disorder or manic depression, is a genuine and serious mental problem. It is a disorder that can lead to unsafe conduct, damaged relations and career, and even self-destructive inclinations if it is not treated properly and on time.
Bipolar disorder is portrayed by outrageous changes in the state of mind, from mania to depression. Between these mood swings, a man with bipolar disorder may encounter normal moods as well. Here is how it can affect a relationship:
- Bipolar disorder can turn into an issue from the very begin of a relationship. Exploring any sentimental relationship - whether it is dating or marriage - can be a risky attempt. Including bipolar disorder with its crazy ride of feelings in with the general problems in a relationship, and connections can turn out to be all the more difficult.
- However, not everybody with bipolar disorder encounters the state of mood swings of depression and mania, but when those scenes do happen, they can destroy a relationship.
- During the hyper stage, a person can lose his or her feeling of judgment. That implies spending all their money carelessly, breaking rules, and taking part in dangerous practices like medication and liquor abuse. When you have a partner with the bipolar issue who gets into a hyper stage, it can be extremely harmful to a great degree for the relationship since they might do things that hurt you or may trouble you financially.
- Any number of things, from work problems to financial issues, can lead to fights and put a strain on a marriage. However, if one of the partners has a bipolar disorder, simple stressors can trigger their mood swings. That might be the reason why around ninety percent of the relations and marriages with a bipolar partner, fail.
- Having a relationship when you live with bipolar disorder is troublesome. Nevertheless, it can surely be dealt with. It takes the efforts of both the partners to make it work.
The initial step is to get diagnosed and treated for your condition. Your specialist can give you hormone balancing drugs, for example, Lithium, with antidepressants to control your symptoms. Treatment with a clinician or psychologist is additionally vital. With treatment, you can figure out how to control the practices that are putting pressure on your relationship.
Here are a couple of different approaches to alleviate a portion of the weight on your relationship:
- Take your medicine as recommended
- Take a marriage education and counselling class
- Manage your stress in different ways whether it is writing in a diary, taking long strolls, or listening to music
- Attempt to adjust work with more calming exercises
- Adhere to a customary rest cycle
- Eat healthy and exercise frequently
- Maintain distance from liquor and caffeine