Doctors in Seraniti - Indiranagar
Treatment of Depression
Management of Smoking Addiction
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Anxiety
Treatment of Alcohol Addiction Disorder
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Fear
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Eating Disorders
Treatment of Memory Loss
Treatment of Anxiety and Depression
Treatment of Overeating Disorders
Treatment of OCD
Treatment Of Anxiety Attacks
Treatment of Panic Disorders
Treatment of Stress at Work
Sex Addiction Counselling
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment of Schizophrenia
Treatment of Bipolar Disorder
Submit a review for Seraniti - IndiranagarYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old female. I am going through depression from last one week for no reason. I am exhausted all the time. I have severe back pain from last two days. Today also feeling dizzy today due to low bp.
Ever wish a stress superhero could save you from the tension of traffic jams, chaotic meetings, arguments with your spouse, or a toddler’s tantrums? Well, you can be your own stress-busting superhero. Using your senses, you can tap into the power to reduce the impact of stress as it’s happening and stay in control when the pressure builds. Like any skill, learning how to ease stress in the moment takes time, experimentation, and practice, but the payoff is huge. When you know how to quickly relieve stress, you can stay calm, productive, and focused—no matter what life throws at you.
When your thoughts start to spin out of control during a stressful moment, stop and reframe your thinking. By your choice of perspective, you direct how your body will respond—in fight or flight, or in creative choices and solution-based responses
Words could be great stress relievers. One technique to quell sudden stress is to repeat a phrase from which you draw power and strength. “Think positively about releasing what is bothering you by repeating a positive mantra that uplifts you such as, ‘I am at peace,
When stress attacks, it can feel like your whole world is crashing down. Remind yourself what’s good in your life with a quick gratitude round-up.
Escape from a stressful situation by remembering a favorite vacation spot or a place where you feel cozy and at home. Make sure to take note of every detail of your favorite spot—the more detailed your visualization, the more stress gets kicked to the curb.
Is there any other treatment in ayurveda or homeopathic for my depression problem. And how can improve cortisol level. My bp have to low always. Sometimes it goes 30-70. Sometimes I felt down for half an hour to 1 hour anywhere anytime. I have to cry always without any reason.
What are mood swings?
There are days when you feel a sudden surge of excitement and days when you find yourself beating the blues and on those days you struggle. You will be surprised to know that even emotional problems have a cure that is natural and without any side effects.
What causes Mood Swings?
Most people know that our brain produces a “good mood” hormone called serotonin. If we do not produce enough of it or it gets broken down too quickly, then a low mood results. Various genetic factors and your surroundings also play a huge role in determining your mood, but the way you perceive things can change your attitude towards them.
- Physical Illness: A physical illness can be followed by depression, esp. those like cancer, AIDS, and heart diseases etc which carry serious implications..
- Result of diseases: Depression or mania could be the presenting feature of cerbrovascular disease, neurological disorders such as multiple sclerosis.
Symptoms of Depression
- Depression of mood is the primary symptom. There may be a diurnal variation of mood, depression being most distressing early in the morning or at the end of the day.
- Loss of pleasure in life (anhedonia)
- Loss of interest in oneself and others
- Low self esteem
- Self blame
- Suicidal thinking
- Feeling of guilt and worthlessness
- Sleep disturbance (initial insomnia, early morning wakening or hypersomnia)
- Poor concentration
How can you treat depression with Homeopathy?
Most treatments comprise of drugs and other anti depressants that take a toll of a person’s mental and physical health because of this various side effects. Therefore treatment like these may not always solve your issue completely, this is when homeopathy comes to your rescue.
Homeopathy offers very good treatment possibilities for depression with good results. There are a large number of medicines which can be used and the selection of medicine depends not just on the symptoms, but also on the cause. Like all psychological disorders, depressive illness also requires good case study and continuous monitoring by a competent homeopath. One should not try any form of self-medication
Some of the commonly indicated medicines are anacardium, arsenic-alb, aurum-met, ignatia, acid-phos, pulsatilla, natrum-mur, sepia, antim-crud, naja, nux-vom, stann, psorinum etc. The selection of medicine varies from case to case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.
Epilepsy is a disorder in the central nervous system characterized by recurrent seizures. An unexpected rush of electrical activity inside the brain leads to a seizure. Brain activity becomes abnormal and leads to periods of unusual behaviour with loss of awareness at times.
Seizures do not always include unusual muscle movements or convulsions. Untreated seizures can seriously affect the lives of children having them. Epilepsy affects both men and women regardless of their ethnic background and age.
Signs of Epilepsy:
- A staring spell
- Momentary bewilderment
- Loss of consciousness
- Jerking movements of arms and legs.
- Panic or anxiety
Kinds of Seizures:
Seizures are normally classified as focal or generalized depending on the commencement of abnormal brain activity.
- Focal (partial) seizures result from abnormal activity in a particular area of the person's brain. Simple partial seizures may change emotions or the way things smell, appear, feel, sound or taste. It is characterized by tingling and dizziness.
- Complex partial seizures or focal seizures with impaired awareness entail a modification of or loss of awareness and consciousness. Repetitive movements are performed during such seizures such as hand rubbing, walking in circles or swallowing.
Thorough testing is needed to differentiate epilepsy from other neurological disorders such as narcolepsy, migraine or mental illness.
Generalized seizures normally affect all areas of the brain and consist of:
- Tonic seizures lead to muscle stiffness and normally affects muscles in the person's back, legs and arms.
- Atonic seizures or drop seizures lead to a loss of muscle control which makes a person abruptly collapse or fall down.
- Myoclonic seizures are visible as short jerks or twitches of a person's arms and legs.
- Clonic seizures are characterized by repetitive or rhythmic jerking muscle movements.
- Tonic-clonic seizures cause sudden loss of consciousness, quivering and body stiffening.
- Absence seizures might take place in clusters and lead to momentary loss of awareness.
Symptoms of Epilepsy:
The main symptoms of epilepsy are seizures and it differs from one person to another.
Symptoms of Focal (partial) seizures include:
- Change or modification in the sense of smell, taste, hearing, sight or touch.
- Twitching and tingling of limbs.
Symptoms of Complex partial seizures include:
- Staring blankly
- Performing repetitive movements
- Loss of awareness or consciousness
Genetics may provide a person with a natural seizure threshold as a person who is susceptible to seizure triggers is said to have inherited a low seizure threshold. A higher threshold conversely makes a person less liable to have seizures.
Epilepsy is a comparatively common neurological disorder that affects innumerable people worldwide and treatments range from medication to surgery.