Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Sakhii HospitalYour feedback matters!
Typhoid is an infectious bacterial fever with an eruption of red spots on the chest and abdomen and severe intestinal irritation, brought about by the Salmonella typhi bacteria. It can also be brought about by Salmonella paratyphi, a related bacterium that generally causes a less extreme sickness. The bacteria are stored in water or in the food by a human carrier and are then spread to other individuals around them.
There are many ways to avoid typhoid fever:
- Vaccination: Take one dose of the vaccine one week before travelling. The other is given orally in four cases, with one container to be taken every alternate day. Neither one of the vaccines is 100% effective. Both require repetitive immunisation since the effect of vaccines diminishes over time.
- Washing your hands: Frequently washing your hands in hot, soapy water is the most ideal approach to control contamination. Wash before eating or cooking food and after using the toilet. Use a hand sanitiser in cases where water isn't accessible.
- Drinking clean water: There are a few ways in which you can avoid getting typhoid fever spread by contaminated water.
- Abstain from drinking untreated water.
- Contaminated drinking water is a specific issue in areas where typhoid fever is endemic. Thus, drink only boiled or filtered water, or canned or packaged carbonated drinks.
- Carbonated filtered water is more secure than non-carbonated filtered water.
- Request drinks without ice.
- Use filtered water to brush your teeth and try not to swallow water in the shower.
- Clean water can get contaminated again in case it is not put away securely.
- Store the clean drinking water in a container with a little opening and use it within four hours.
- Staying away from raw fruits and vegetables: Maintain a strategic distance from crude foods grown in the ground. Since crude produce may have been washed away in water, maintain distance from products of the soil that you cannot peel, particularly lettuce. To be totally protected, you might need to stay away from street food completely.
- Cooking: Pick hot foods. Keep away from food that is put away or served at room temperature. Steaming hot nourishments are ideal. Also, in spite of all precautions, there is no assurance that the food served at the finest restaurants is safe for your health. It is best to stay away from foods served by street side vendors. Completely cook all meats, fish and vegetables. Eat them while they are still hot.
- Washing: Wash your dishes and utensils with proper dish washing soap and water. Wash your cutting board particularly well with a cleanser and water.
- Peeling: Peeling fruits and vegetables protects you from typhoid. Eat natural products that have been freshly washed and peeled, for example, oranges and bananas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Bloating isn't a medical condition. It doesn't necessarily mean that a person has eaten too much. It can be a case of eating wrong food which has not been digested by the body. Bloating occurs when air and water get trapped inside the stomach or intestine. As a result, the stomach gets swollen well past its normal level.
Culprits of bloating:Bloating can result from a number of cases. Fatty or junk foods are one of the biggest culprits of bloating. It hinders the digestion process and doesn't let the stomach empty on time. Carbohydrates too can cause bloating. Even carbonated drinks can play spoilsport. It creates bubbles in the stomach leading to indigestion and bloating. Some food items related to gas include cauliflower, lettuce, hard candy, beans, Brussels sprouts, broccoli etc. Apart from this, consumption of excessive junk food and soft drinks can lead to bloating.
Steps to avoid bloating: The best way to avoid bloating is to refrain from bloat causing foods as mentioned earlier. If you wear dentures, it should be ensured that it fits properly. There are instances when excess air gets inside the stomach due to an improper fixture of denture leading to bloating. Eating or drinking slowly is another good way of staying away from bloating. When you eat slowly, there are fewer chances of extra air getting inside the stomach. In the case of beverage consumption, avoiding the straw is a good idea. This way the unwanted air cannot make their way inside the tummy and play foul.
Taking a small walk after every meal is another good way of staying away from bloating. This way the gas inside the tummy cannot rise above the surface. The practice of calming technique such as yoga, deep breathing and meditation also goes a long way in giving relief from bloating.
Some home remedies to get rid of bloating include:
- A cup of ginger, lemon and honey in a cup of hot water once everyday
- 1 cup of herbal peppermint tea freshly prepared in boiled water
- In the case of regular stomach bloating, intake of one caraway seed on a daily basis fetches immediate results
- Consumption of a cup of baked pumpkin twice a week
- Consumption of warm lemon water before you start your day is another good way of keeping bloating at bay.
Bloating can also be a symptom of other intestinal related problems as well. If the general method of control and measured diet doesn't suffice, it is time to visit a doctor to find the underlying cause of your problem. Doctors perform a series of tests to understand the problem and prescribe the required medicine to control or cure the problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.
A woman's reproductive health is affected by several factors. It plays a very important role in maintaining your overall physiological health. Anomalies in the reproductive system can lead to irregularities in the menstrual cycle and cause severe complications when you try to conceive a child.
There are many signs and symptoms of reproductive disorders in women. It differs from case to case, depending on the exact nature of the disorder and the medical status of the patient. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, consult a healthcare specialist right away. Some such signs are as follows:
- Persistent and unusual pain in the pelvic and abdominal region that lasts for more than six months
- Vaginal bleeding or spotting in between periods
- Periods occurring in unusual or irregular time intervals
- Excessively painful cramping during periods that is not alleviated by the intake of painkillers
- Presence of blood in urine
- Sudden fluctuations in body weight and changes in general physical appearance
- Irregularities in sleeping habits and patterns
In most cases, reproductive disorders in women are caused by fluctuations in hormone levels which can be triggered by various factors. Mental dysfunction and emotional stress can also manifest themselves as disorders of the female reproductive system. Treatment of the disorder and alleviation of symptoms is done by conducting a thorough medical analysis of the signs by a specialist and providing a diagnosis accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Spotting can be stated as a form of mild bleeding from the vagina. It is similar to a period, but it is much lighter and can occur in between your periods. Most women who are pregnant and are in their first trimester experience spotting. In fact, spotting is often seen as one of the early signs of pregnancy.
Spotting can happen because of any of the following reasons:
- Cysts in the uterus can cause spotting
- Though very rare, a thyroid problem can also lead to spotting
- Any infection in the cervix or uterine cancer can also cause spotting
- Lastly, hormonal imbalance can also cause spotting
What can spotting signify?
Spotting is completely normal and there is no need to be worried if it happens on account of any of the following reasons.
- Light spotting at the end of the bleeding period during the menstrual cycle is common.
- Spotting can also occur during ovulation; in fact, seeing some spots of blood when one is ovulating, is often considered as an excellent sign of fertility.
- Mild spotting can also develop after sex, especially if it is for the first time, owing to the hymen getting ruptured
- Mild spotting if one is on birth control pills is also normal.
When should you be worried?
- Spotting is an early sign of pregnancy and if you are not planning to conceive any time soon, then you must visit your gynaecologist.
- Spotting may also be a symptom of any STD, primarily Chlamydia or Gonorrhea.
- As spotting could also be indicative of cancer, it’s advisable to not delay and visit the gynaecologist immediately.
Depression is a serious yet common mental health problem that can affect all age groups ranging from young children to the elderly. It is found to be more common among women when compared to men. It can take a toll over one’s peace of mind, physical health, interpersonal relationships as well as job performance (or academic performance). What is deceiving is, the person can also be functioning well, in which case, it can go unnoticed, leading to grave consequences. The good news is that depression is treatable and individuals are able to function much better with treatment. Affected individuals feel sad most of the time. He/she loses the ability to enjoy/be happy.
As a result of this, the daily activities that he/she participates in do not seem to appeal to him/her anymore. This is especially true in the case of socialising. The affected person will just seem to drop out of social circles. This can be said to be ironic because it is times like these when the individual with depression is in need of friends the most!
The individual seems to have an overriding belief that the status quo will not be altered by anything and he or she will be stuck in a rut in perpetuity. In other words, depressed people experience a perennial feeling of helplessness. Negative thoughts can also drive one to commit suicide.
A lot of people who have depression tend to experience a loss of energy. As a matter of fact, this is quite the case with men who enter a phase of depression, as the symptoms which are displayed by them can contrast sharply to those displayed by women. One of the reasons for men tending to report a higher chance of this than women is the fact that they are less likely to express feelings of self loathing. Rather, they usually talk about sleep problems and a loss of interest in things that once they might have found to be interesting or even captivating. They also gradually get quite irritable.
When it comes to women, guilt is quite likely to be felt. They may also sleep a lot longer than what is considered to be normal. Eating habits are a better indication of the presence or absence of depression than most people would realise. Overeating is one of the prime signs, especially in the case of women who are depressed. This leads to them putting on weight, as the rise in the intake of food is compounded by a drop in the amount of healthy physical activity. On the other hand, many may also experience loss of appetite, which over a period of time can even lead to weight loss. Some women who are depressed also complain of aches and pains in the body.
A few individuals who are depressed also complain of weird experiences, like being able to hear voices calling out to them, abusing them in dirty language, asking them to hurt themselves (hallucinations). Some may be found to be extremely suspicious about people around them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
The gallbladder is the organ in your body that stores and releases bile.
Bile aids in the digestive process. Although a small organ, problems with your gallbladder can be painful. While there are no specific foods that will keep your gallbladder healthy and functioning, a healthy lifestyle and a diet rich in fruits and vegetables is recommended for gallbladder health.
If you are concerned about your gallbladder,
enrich your diet with fruits and vegetables…
Eating a primarily plant-based diet will help feed your body the vitamins and nutrients it craves. Consuming more fruits and vegetables will also help you to cut out other junk food you normally eat.
There are several recipes that can help relieve the pain caused by gallbladder stones.
In fact, studies indicate that drinking liquids is more beneficial than eating, during a gallbladder stone attack.
Gallbladder stones are quite a serious problem, which should not be treated lightly or ignored. It is advisable to have a doctor monitor all instances of gallbladder stones. It is also best to consult a doctor before switching over to a gallbladder stone diet or any other diet for that matter.
Any kind of pain, fever and discomfort should be given immediate medical attention.
Certain foods to be avoided, in case of gall bladder disease are fried foods, pork, eggs, fowl, corn, beans, oranges and nuts. Green leafy vegetables, such as collard, kale and mustard seem to be disadvantageous to certain individuals.
To maintain gallbladder health, adhere to the rules of heart health. Avoid eating foods that are high in cholesterol, saturated or trans fats. This means stay away from junk food and animal products such as red meat.
The most common gallstone that can develop is one made up of cholesterol.
If you limit the amount of cholesterol in your body, you will also reduce your risk for gallstones.
By the age of eighteen, the average adult has 32 teeth; 16 teeth on the top and 16 teeth on the bottom. Each tooth in the mouth has a specific name and function. The teeth in the front of the mouth (incisors, canine and bicuspid teeth) are ideal for grasping and biting food into smaller pieces. The back teeth or molar teeth are used to grind food up into a consistency suitable for swallowing.
The average mouth is made to hold only 28 teeth. It can be painful when 32 teeth try to fit in a mouth that holds only 28 teeth. These four other teeth are your third molars, also known as" wisdom teeth.
Why should I remove my wisdom teeth?
Wisdom teeth are the last teeth to erupt within the mouth. When they align properly and gum tissue is healthy, wisdom teeth do not have to be removed. Unfortunately, this does not generally happen. The extraction of wisdom teeth is necessary when they are prevented from properly erupting within the mouth. They may grow sideways, partially emerge from the gum and even remain trapped beneath the gum and bone. Impacted teeth can take many positions in the bone as they attempt to find a pathway that will allow them to erupt successfully.
These poorly positioned impacted teeth can cause many problems. When they are partially erupted, the opening around the tooth allows bacteria to grow and will eventually cause an infection. The result: swelling, stiffness, pain and illness. The pressure from the erupting wisdom tooth may move other teeth and disrupt the orthodontic or natural alignment of teeth. The most serious problem occurs when tumours or cysts form around the impacted wisdom tooth, resulting in the destruction of the jawbone and healthy teeth. Removal of the offending impacted tooth or teeth usually resolves these problems. Early removal is recommended to avoid such future problems and to decrease the surgical risk involved with the procedure.
With an oral examination and x-rays of the mouth, our doctors can evaluate the position of the wisdom teeth and predict if there may be present or future problems. Studies have shown that early evaluation and treatment result in a superior outcome for the patient. Patients are generally first evaluated in the mid- teenage years by their dentist, orthodontist or by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon.
All outpatient surgery is performed under appropriate anaesthesia to maximize patient comfort.
In most cases, the removal of wisdom teeth is performed under local anaesthesia, or general anaesthesia. These options as well as the surgical risks (i. E. Sensory nerve damages, sinus complications) will be discussed with you before the procedure is performed. Once the teeth are removed, the gum is sutured and gauze is placed in your mouth to bite on to control bleeding. You will rest under our supervision in the office until you are ready to be taken home. Upon discharge, your post-operative kit will include postoperative instructions, a prescription for pain medication, antibiotics and a follow-up appointment in one week for suture removal. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Our services are provided in an environment of optimum safety that utilises modern monitoring equipment and staff that are experienced in anaesthesia techniquesAny wisdom tooth related problem get connected to us to get your smile back.
One of the major issues facing dentists, patients and patients wallets is that the majority of us don't visit the dentist on a regular basis. More than a quarter of adults only visit the dentist when they have a problem.
The infrequency and irregularity of dental check-ups is causing a huge number of problems for us. The facts say a lot here with 31% of adults having tooth decay, 66% of us having visible plaque and 29% of the population suffering from regular pain in the mouth or teeth.
How Often Should You Visit the Dentist
Both adults and children should visit the dentist regularly, as often as they recommend. For those with certain medical conditions, your dental team may want to see you more often.
It is also important to remember that certain types of medication may impact our oral health too, for instance, patients who have ‘dry mouth' caused by medication may be more likely to get tooth decay and will need to visit their dental team more often.
Why Dental Check Ups Are So Important
The problem we have is that many of us ignore the health of our mouth, especially when we compare it to our overall body health. We allow problems to develop before we actually visit the dentist.
There are a wide number of issues this creates but we have listed the two most common issues left unchecked;
Allowing Gums to Bleed
Allowing your gums to bleed helps create cavities and inflamed gums - pockets develop under the gum-line filled with bacteria that eat away the teeth and eventually the bone causing tooth loss. Visiting the dentist regularly can ensure your gum health is properly maintained and early treatment prevents serious problems developing.
Tooth pain is most often caused from cavities forming. Once a cavity reaches the stage where it is causing pain then root canal treatment (or possibly tooth loss) is more likely, or an extensive filling. Regular check-ups ensure that the beginnings of a filling can be identified, treated and additional brushing routines created.
Overall dental check-ups will dramatically decrease the potential for all oral health problems becoming serious. They are also cost effective compared to paying for expensive major dental works such as tooth replacements, crowns and gum repair.
Check Up Costs Are Low
This includes a check of your teeth and gums and also covers basic treatments including scaling, polishing and the application of fluoride varnishes and fissure sealants. You will also receive advice on preventing issues developing and your brushing technique and habits.
Private dental check-ups are not significantly more expensive in most parts of the country.
Visiting the dentist should be a regular part of your schedule, just like a proper oral health routine. The benefits of check-ups far outweigh any minor inconveniences booking an appointment might cause!It's time to prioritise our oral health.
- Increased frequency of munching on snacks especially sugary and starchy foods will lead to plaque buildup on teeth which is the root cause of decay of teeth, gum bleeding and bad breath.
- Limits snacks in between meals to help reduce plaque, maintain a fresh breath and good oral health.
- After every feed swish or rinse your mouth with water to clean your teeth of the foods which are stuck.
Facing relationship issues due to sexual weakness? lack or absence of marital intimacy due to impotency can seriously break down relationships. A good marriage is fixed by passion and pleasure in the bed, get it back with safe and effective homeopathy sexual weakness remedies and proper consultation.
Homeopathic sexual wellness products are well known for their beneficial effect in the physical sphere and in cases of psychological factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue associated with erectile dysfunction. The improper functioning of the germinal glands affects the whole life-current in an individual leading male problems like impotence (erectile dysfunction), sexual asthenia, low sperm count, premature ejaculation etc. The active ingredients in homeopathic sex medicines are adapted in such a way as to influence the different systems, with special emphasis on the sexual glands thus providing best treatment for absent erection. Homeopathy helps you rejuvenate your lost vigor, vitality and bring back the zing in your relationship.
Why homeopathy for better sex? 7 good reasons
1.Provides natural performance boost with the power of herbs like ashwa gandha, damiana, agnus castus, caladium, titanium etc. These contain pharmcodynamically active alkaloids, glucoside, carbonates of calcium and sodium that act as natural stimulants for sex drive#
2. Homeopathic sexual wellness medicines are well known for their beneficial effect in the sexual sphere treating concomitant factors like anxiety, depression and fatigue
3.Homeopathy acts on the ageing affects of tissues, stimulating detoxicant cellular mechanism and restoring efficacy of albuminous molecules
4. Supports both male and female sexual desire and vitality, non-hormonal, safe and effective. Facilitates normal reproductive function while improving virility without any side effects
5. Homeopathy works constitutionally in rectifying psychological issues like depression, stress or performance anxiety that lead to ed
6. Counteracts bad effects of sexual over indulgence in an effective manner through effective pharmacological action of its ingredients
7. Key action is adaptogenic and tonic (natural aphrodisiac). Certain preparations can be sugar free and therefore suitable for diabetics.
7 reasons why olive oil is so good for you!
Olive oil also known as ‘jaitoon ka tel’ is an essential fruit oil with its origins being mainly in the mediterranean regions. It is utilized for cooking purposes, developing cosmetic products and soaps, for medicinal purposes and as pharmaceutical supplements. The various types of olive oil are virgin olive oil, extra virgin olive oil and pure olive oil. Apart from being a cooking medium, olive oil also has several unique health benefits. Here are some of them:
1. Helps prevent alzheimer’s
Studies have shown that oleocanthal, a polyphenol found in extra virgin olive oil, reduces cognitive decline that comes with ageing including alzheimer’s disease. Polyphenols – powerful antioxidants found in extra virgin olive oil – also help to combat the oxidative stress associated with ageing.
2. Regulates blood sugar levels
Eating extra virgin olive oil as part of a balanced diet may help prevent or delay the onset of diabetes. Extra virgin olive oil helps regulate and balance our insulin levels so that there are no sugar spikes.
3. Moisturizes the skin
Unlike commercial moisturizers that can clog pores and aggravate a current skin condition, olive oil penetrates deeply into the skin while providing a cleansing effect. Try using olive oil at night as a substitute for your regular moisturizer. Apply the oil to your face and neck. Gently pat the skin with a tissue to wipe away any excess oil.
4. Fights ageing
Olive oil contains 3 major antioxidants – vitamin e, polyphenols and phytosterols. Antioxidants when applied topically help protect the skin from premature skin ageing. Vitamin e partly accounts for the anti-ageing benefits of olive oil because it helps restore skin smoothness and protects against ultraviolet light. Hydroxytyrosol, a rather raw compound found in olive oil also prevents free radical damage to the skin.
5. Keeps blood pressure in check
Just as monosaturated fats (mufa’s) can look after the health of your heart, monosaturated fats found in olive oil also contain high amounts of an essential fatty acid (efa) called omega3. Omega3 and mufa keep your heart healthy by helping to lower blood pressure. It is called efa because the body cannot make it by itself and therefore we must get it from food sources.
6. Prevents osteoporosis
There is strong evidence that olive oil helps improve the amount of calcium in the blood which can have a positive effect on bone density, so it may prevent osteoporosis from developing. Olive oil appears to be particularly beneficial when combined with omega3 fatty acids.
7. Helps prevent strokes
Stroke is caused by a disturbance of blood flow to the brain, either due to a blood clot or bleeding. In developed nations, stroke is the second most common cause of death, right after heart disease. After much research olive oil was found to be the only source of mono-saturated fat associated with a reduced risk of stroke and heart disease.
Add olive oil to your diet to reap the many health benefits. Extra virgin olive – the oil from the first pressing of the olive fruit is green and has a full bodied flavour, is best consumed raw, as dressing for salads and dishes, in dips raw, as heating the oil can reduce its benefits. For cooking use pure olive oil which is milder in taste and yellow in colour.
Most amazing thing in dentistry. Tooth implant. Those patients who don't have teeth and does not want to wear dentures. They should go for tooth implant. But it has to be a good quality implants. We can put 1 teeth with implants or multiple teeth also. That is for life time. Dental implants are good for oral health as well as bone health.
Add pistachios or roasted channa to your diet. Make them your evening munchies, as they help you lower risk of heart disease and help you gain weight.
Acne is a teenager's biggest worry. However, it can occur at any age. Acne or Acne vulgaris occurs when oil, dead skin or bacteria block the pores on your skin. Though it is not dangerous, acne can be embarrassing and can leave scars on your skin. Severe acne can also be quite painful.
Pimples in the form of black heads and white heads are the main symptoms of acne. These can usually be seen on the face, back, chest, shoulders and neck of acne patients. Apart from these, painful lumps under the surface of the skin and red raised bumps can also be found on the skin of acne patients.
Acne can be triggered by a number of factors. Here are some of the common triggers for acne.
- Stress: The severity of acne can be correlated to the levels of stress a person is facing. While scientists are yet to figure the exact relationship between stress and acne; it is known that the cells that produce sebum or oil also act as stress receptors. Studies suggest that when a person is under stress, these cells produce excessive sebum that clogs pores on the skin leading to pimples.
- Hormones: Hormones play an important role in skin health especially when it comes to women. Androgens or the male hormones present in both men and women, trigger acne by over stimulating the oil glands. Women may also see an increase in pimples during menstruation. This is due to the fluctuating levels of progesterone that stimulate the production of sebum.
- Genetics: If one or both parents have acne, their children have high chances of suffering from it as well. Genes influence the sensitivity of your skin towards hormones such as androgens and progesterone that trigger acne. They also influence the production of anti inflammatory chemicals in the skin and skin's response to bacteria.
- Medication: Acne is one of the side effects to a few types of medication such as corticosteroids and anticonvulsants. However, this is not seen very often. On the other hand, drugs that contain hormones such as androgenic steroids almost always cause an acne breakout.
Treatment for acne depends on the severity of the condition and its persistence. Mild cases can be easily treated with over the counter medication but if your acne is severe and not affected by these medications, it best to consult a dermatologist.
A broken bone or a fracture can be painful and it requires medical attention for the fracture to heal properly. Proper healing is necessary for the right alignment of the bone. A doctor chooses to either reduce or set the bone in terms of new alignment. The bone reduction can happen manually or surgically depending on the severity of the injury. A Surgical procedure known as the open reduction internal fixation is performed for serious fractures. It ensures that the all the broken pieces are fixed together and the injury can heal properly.
Post the fracture, the bone need to be immobilised for proper healing. This is generally achieved by imposing a cast. For fractures that are not severe in nature, a doctor might choose to impose a temporary cast so that simple motion can happen around the site of the injury. For serious fractures, a permanent cast is placed around the injury site. In the case of a shoulder injury, a patient is required to wear a sling so that the bones are immobilised.
Time Duration of a Therapy Session:
While the exact duration of physiotherapy can vary from individual to individual, it takes a minimum of 2-8 weeks for the fracture to completely heal. Certain fractures take more time to heal. The rate of healing also depends on the severity of the injury, pain threshold level of the patient, extent of work with the physiotherapist, the robustness of the physiotherapy program, extent of the injury of the soft tissue and certain other factors. Typically shoulder and neck injuries heal quicker than a fracture of the legs. The time duration of fracture healing also depends on the type of bone that has been affected.
Physiotherapy in a Hospital:
If the fracture happens in the ankle or leg, a physiotherapist might have to intervene in the hospital in order to teach patient about using assistive devices such as crutches and cane. Things that are taught during this time include using the device in order to climb stairs, right walking posture, getting into a car, taking the device off while sitting and such other techniques.
Physiotherapy at Home:
Physiotherapy can also happen from home if the doctor specifically instructs to do the same. This is typically done for people where the condition is too serious to go outside and get the physiotherapy done. Certain weight bearing restrictions are imposed around this time. The training remains the same as in the case with a hospital.
In the Clinic:
Once the patient becomes mobile enough, a doctor might suggest a patient go to a clinic to get the physiotherapy done. A physiotherapist evaluates certain things such as pain, range of motion, gait, flexibility etc. of the patient before suggesting a certain exercise plan.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
You can improve your experience on bed as well as any problem that you may encounter by adopting healthy lifestyle habits. A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form.
These 5 lifestyle changes will help you to achieve your goal:
1. Quitting smoking
Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
2. Exercising regularly
Exercising regularly enables your body's cardiovascular system to remain healthy and this is important for maintaining and sustaining an erection as well as increasing your sex drive. It is also believed that exercise can increase sex hormones and endorphins level in a woman's body, apart from helping her to improve her body image.
3. Having a healthy diet
For good sexual health, you need to have fruits and vegetables that are rich in anti-oxidants such as strawberries, oranges, spinach or broccoli and omega - 3 fatty acids rich food options such as walnuts, flaxseeds, salmon or tuna. Taking supplements can also help in boosting your libido.
4. Limiting your drinks
Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.
5. Reducing stress
Cutting down your stress levels can see your sex life improving for the better. This is because it raises the levels of hormones that get in the way of your sex hormones, namely, cortisol or stress hormone, and adrenaline (a hormone produced by the adrenal gland).