Doctor in Sagar Dispensary
Submit a review for Sagar DispensaryYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
During the complete erectile dysfunction program Dr Basheer Ahmed Royalways supported and motivated me. I was quite shocked to know that I am suffering from such disease and didn't know what to do. The overall atmosphere in the Sagar Dispensary is very soothing. He is very patient with all his patients. One of my colleague referred Dr Basheer Ahmed Roy. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely. Thanks to him that the erectile dysfunction he gave me has given brilliant results.
I had a small penis size due to which I was worried.I was unable to find any solution to this problem. One of my cousin's referred to Dr Basheer. Over the period of time the small penis size treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. Its been more than 8 months, and I am finding considerable changes in myself. I am happy with the results post treatment and I would definitely recommend this doctor to anyone gladly.
I remember, I read an article of Dr Basheer in the paper and made contact. He is so pleasant to talk to and always ready to answer your doubts. The guidance he gave has helped me immensely with my situation. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hiv aids. BUt now my condition is quite better. The atmosphere in the Sagar Dispensary is always so positive and full of life. The entire clinic is very nicely designed. I owe him a big thanks for making me fine again.
Over the period of time the premature ejaculation treatment has helped me a lot. I was having this issue, but the symptoms were not very visible. I must say the hygiene was maintained very nicely in the Sagar Dispensary. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. Dr Basheer is well aware about innovative techniques to treat problems. Thanks to him that the premature ejaculation treatment he gave me has given brilliant results.
I was suffering from STIs for which I consulted Dr Basheer, He is a sexologist. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Even after my treatment with my old doctor, I never felt so much relief, but Dr Basheer has treated my completely. Whatever tests he prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition. Thanks to the expert care and guidance, I feel much better than before.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of male sexual problems treatment. I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Basheer and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. He is not just highly qualified, but has years of experience in handling high risk cases. The Sagar Dispensary is designed in such a manner that all requirements of patients are taken care of.
I am so happy that I chose Dr Basheer Ahmed Roy for my treatment as now I am perfectly fine. Over the period of time the male sexual treatment has helped me a lot. I consulted a number of specialists but the way he treated me was the best. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Roy has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Sagar Dispensary is so nice. My case of low sperm count was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
One of the finest and committed Doctor in the town with the excellent clinic location in its most private atmosphere and talking about his approach and handling the patients is very friendly and very accurate about his statements and treatment. i recommend u to Sagar dispensary.
Dr B A Roy’s Herbal sex therapy is famous for treatment of various sexual issues of both men and women. B A Roy addresses complicate issues very effectively.
One of the best sexologist doctors in Bangalore. He understands the problems quickly and suggests right treatment. Thanku Dr B A Roy.
This is a place to visit. I had heard alot about it since many years and got many recommendations for the same. Thanku B A Roy
I taken treatment from Dr B A Roy really he gave very good tips for my sex life. and now i am fully satisfy with my sex life
Good consultant in bangalore for all types of sexual problems. His Herbal treatment works. Thanku Dr B A Roy
Looking for a genuine doctor in Delhi NCR for erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation, who gives medicine through prescription either allopathic or ayurvedic. Most of the doctors are just money minded and misleading. Will be grateful for a genuine help.
Infertility is generally defined as one year of unprotected intercourse without conception. Sub fertility to describe women or couples who are not sterile but exhibit decreased reproductive efficiency.
According to the WHO report about 2-10% of couples worldwide are unable to conceive primarily and about 60-80% couples in the world are infertile. It is estimated that 10% of normally fertile couples fail to conceive within their first year of attempt. Further 10-25% couples experience secondary infertility. Among these couples, causative factors are found about 30-40% in females and 10-30% in males. Genetic factors, changed lifestyle, increased stress and environmental pollution are identified as factors contributing to the rise of infertility.
Management of infertility involves specific identifiable cause and its correction along with counseling to both the partners.
Sexual confidence comes from within, and learning to develop your confidence can take a lot of work. You may have poor sexual confidence due to poor body image or lack of sexual experience. However, confidence is critical to taking your sexuality to new levels! You must know yourself and know what you want to have true sexual confidence. Whether you are in a long-term relationship or single and ready to mingle, building inner and outer sexual confidence will likely make your entire life more satisfying.
Change your inner dialogue. To be sexually confident, you must feel confident on the inside. Turn your negative thoughts about body image or self-worth into positive thoughts. Tell yourself things like, “I am hot”, “I can do this”, and “I am beautiful”.
- When you have a negative thought, immediately try to spin it into a positive thought. For example, if you look in the mirror and think, “I hate my body”, try instead to find something that you do enjoy or take pride in about yourself, such as “I have such beautiful eyes" or "My legs carry me around each day”.
Create a positive self-image. You have to look at your body and be happy with it in order to develop sexual confidence. Look at yourself in the mirror naked and show yourself compassion. Accept yourself for who you are and tell yourself that you are beautiful.
- Think about what a friend or admirer would say about your body. It's unlikely that this person would be as critical as you. Try to look at yourself through a supportive, self-compassionate lens. Your friends wouldn't judge you, so neither should you!
- Be hygienic and dress in clothes that make you feel good about yourself to promote a positive self image.
- Be naked as often as possible. The more you can do it, the more comfortable you become with your body. Being more at ease with your body is the ultimate form of self-confidence.
Exercise. Exercise has numerous benefits including boosting your body image, fighting disease, reducing stress and increasing your overall happiness. Exercise releases hormones that make you feel happy, which can help boost your self esteem. Exercising will make you feel strong and fit, and help you to feel more sexually confident.
- You can easily create unique ways to fit exercise into your daily schedule by using your imagination. Walk or bike to school or work, if it's not too far away. Join a sport or group fitness class. Grab a volley ball and ask your friends to meet you at the beach for volleyball on weekends. The possibilities to get your body moving are endless.
Wear lingerie around the house. Lingerie is made to make you look sexy by accentuating the natural shape and size of your body. Find a nice piece in your favorite color and rock it. If you start to wear lingerie around the house, you will see yourself as a sensual and sexy woman, enhancing your body empowerment.
- Try wearing lingerie under your regular clothes in public. It will be your “little secret” and you will walk with more confidence. Knowing you are wearing it might increase your own sexual thoughts and desire, boosting your sexual confidence.
How can I recover from over masturbation effects? Naturally without medications? I masturbate almost everyday for 20 years.
How can I recover from overmasturnation effects? Naturally without medications? I masturbate almost everyday for 20 years.
The body and its functions depend to a great extent on the play of hormones, which can greatly affect how we function and the quality of life that we enjoy. Men and women have many different kinds of hormones. Testosterone is a male hormone that found mainly in the testicles of males and is responsible for the development of their sexual behavior and other typical male characteristics.
Why measure testosterone?
This hormone affects the physical, mental and emotional side of men to a great extent and an alteration can also cause health problems. For example, symptoms like sudden weight gain and mood swings are just a few that can point towards a low t score, which is a measure of testosterone. This is why it is important to measure the levels of this hormone.
There are many ways to measure the testosterone levels in men, as follows.
1. Sweat: one of the foremost ways to measure the testosterone levels is to get acquainted with the sweat and its smell, which is basically a function of the apocrine glands. The more you sweat, the more testosterone you have in your body.
2. Testicles: the size of the testicles also determines how much testosterone your body is producing. The smaller the size, the lower the level; while larger and firmer testicles will mean that your body is producing high levels of testosterone.
3. Erections: the erection that a male enjoys is driven basically by the level of testosterone being produced in the body. The size and frequency of the erection basically speak volumes of the t score. Infrequent and small erections can point at low levels of testosterone, low levels of nitric oxide, as well as malfunctioning; dopamine receptors.
4. Saliva and blood spot test: this home-based test kit or a blood test at the doctor's clinic can measure the level of testosterone that is being produced in the body, with the help of a vial that can ask for either saliva or blood in this method, you need to remember that the t score depends on the time of the day and is usually highest in the morning. Also, a blood test conducted by a doctor will have more accurate results.
5. Weight: the amount of weight and fat on the person's body is also an indication of the t score. When you have excess fat, the aromatase enzymes will convert testosterone into estrogen, which is basically a female hormone. This will give rise to low testosterone levels.
The testosterone level is an important indicator of male health and should not be ignored.
Many ayurvedic herbs can enhance testosterone naturally. Ashwagandha or Indian ginseng is the best know.
Hi. After how many days of exposure ,one should go for HIV RNA for perfect results. Is it better to go for it or wait 3 months and do a normal HIV test .Please tell me.
Hi, I have small red pimples in my testis please sugest me solution on perfect lots of itching so give me suggestion.
I am a 21 year old female and missed 6 birth control pills in a new pack due to not having a new pack at the time. I have the new pack now. What should I do?
Chlamydia is one of the more common STDs among both the genders. It spreads through physical intimate contact; it can develop irrespective of one’s age, however, is most commonly observed among young women. In women, the symptoms include yellow or green colored odorous vaginal discharge, painful urination and a burning sensation or itching around the vagina, lower abdominal ache, painful menstruation or bleeding during sexual intercourse. Now if the infection reaches up to the fallopian tubes, it causes a disease known as Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID). In case of unprotected oral sex, the bacteria causing this disorder, ‘Chlamydia Trachomatis’ might infect the throat as well.
Reasons Behind Chlamydia in Women:
Being a sexually transmitted disease, Chlamydia gets passed on from one person to another through unprotected sex or through the contact with the genitals of an infected person.
Although very rare, this infection can affect the eyes as well via oral or genital contact.
How To Treat Chlamydia?
The infection can be resolved within a couple of weeks with the use of antibiotics. Once it is diagnosed, the treatment course should start immediately. The widely used antibiotics for curing chlamydia are azithromycin and doxycycline. If you are breastfeeding or pregnant or suffering from any allergy, your doctor might prescribe erythromycin or amoxicillin. For severe complications, a longer course is administered. The treatment may induce mild side-effects in the form of vaginal thrush, sickness, diarrhea and tummy pain.
Try and avoid any sort of sexual activity (intercourse or other activities) till the treatment is completely done and none of you show any other sign of the infection.