Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Promed HospitalYour feedback matters!
Most men would like to improve their sex life.
Erectile dysfunction can be a very frustrating condition. Most men are not embarrassed to admit it and for many the thought of going soft is a real cause of concern. The good news is that adding a few different foods to your diet or enjoying a glass of red may put an end to your erection worries.
Erectile dysfunction, (ED) is the inability to keep an erection and this is also referred to as impotence. If there is not enough blood flow to the penis, a man cannot achieve an erection. This condition can be fixed and the type of treatment always depends on the underlying cause. There are many treatment options available and these range from penile surgery, medication drugs, devices and lifestyle changes. This condition can affect men more as they get older and can be common in men within the ages of 45 to 70. Some men in their late 20's can even start experiencing symptoms, though the damage may have been building since a younger age.
Here you can discover the surprising causes of erectile dysfunction, plus natural ways to overcome this issue.
The main physical link to erectile dysfunction can be caused by atherosclerosis the thickening of the walls of the arteries. This condition causes arteries to narrow restricting blood flow. When the arteries are too clogged to carry blood, a man will not get a solid erection. There is often an overlap between physical and psychological causes.
Men Can Enjoy a Regular Glass of Red Wine
A glass or two of red wine is believed to enhance blood flow to the manhood area by opening up the arteries. Red wine can also increase levels of testosterone which can increase sexual desire.
Take a Diet Rich in Flavonoids
Red wine and berry fruits can be beneficial and can be as helpful as taking exercise such as walking on a daily basis.
Not everyone enjoys a glass of red so here are 8 foods you need to know about if you want keep hard in the bedroom.
Foods for ED
Men take note! Forget the pills, there are natural remedies helpful for ED.
You can take all the pills you like, but they're not addressing the underlying cause of the problem. What Viagra does is relax blood vessels but is only a quick fix solution. It doesn't matter how young you are, you can start now to make a few small changes to your diet. Men who eat a few servings a week of the following super foods were far less likely to go limp than men who didn't eat these foods. Fruit helps to stop and can reverse the build-up of fat in arteries. Fruit should definitely be consumed daily.
Studies suggest eating more foods rich in flavonoids such as the ones listed below can even reduce the risk of erectile dysfunction.
- Citrus fruits
- Berries such as strawberries, raspberries and blueberries,
- Apple and pears
- Garlic and Onions
Bananas give you much needed potassium which helps keep your heart healthy.
Garlic and onion contain allicin, which helps increase blood flow.
Bottom line: If you are considering trying a natural alternative, maybe these super foods above will give you a promising start. Your erection issue may go away as quickly as it occurred. This is also an opportunity to get a little healthier without spending a vast amount of commitment or expense. By increasing the blood flow to your penis, a healthy diet will help to improve the quality of your erections.
It goes without saying that sexual intercourse is an integral part of the lives of human beings and most importantly, it is crucial to have a healthy copulation to have a happy conjugal life. Several factors come into play while mating and the penis size is one such vital factor. Accordingly, owing to several disorders, there are various sexual solutions arriving at present that assist in the healthy mating of couples. One of the main methods is known as penis enlargement that is required to take care of the penis size in the males so that t can perform well during the process of sexual intercourse.
Why is the penis enlargement technique required?
As this organ or penis, is responsible for entering into the vagina of the females during intercourse, therefore, it has to be of an adequate size so that complete desire is fulfilled and the female partner is fully satisfied. However, often due to various reasons, the size of the penis is smaller than the usual size that hampers this whole process of sexual intercourse because it is not able to enter into the vagina totally. This leads to incompleteness while mating and there is dissatisfaction on the part of the females as well. The males on the other hand, who are having smaller penis size feel lower regarding confidence and also do not feel elated as well because they are not able to provide the desired fulfillment to their female partner and hence, this can grossly affect the relationship and well-being too. To solve this problem, today several treatment methods have come up so that the penis can be enlarged to a proper size to ensure that it attains the size that will completely enter into the vagina. These are known as penis enlargement techniques.
Process of penis enlargement and its utilities
The methods that are being applied for increasing the size of the penis is herbal, and the medicines are all made from natural and organic ingredients. Therefore, there are no chances of side effects in the long run and the medicines can also be applied directly. Before proceeding with the penis enlargement process, it is always advisable to consult a sexologist and only after thorough psychological and physical check-up, the actual treatment starts. There are different materials that make up the medicines, and all are taken from the plants, leaves, roots, stems and fruits along with some vital minerals and nutrients that aid in the growth of the nerve cells in the penis so as to enhance its size to an optimum level. The various other features that come into play while aggravating the size of the penis are:
- Promotes more blood circulation in the region of the penis that will nurture the male organ and hence, assists in its growth through a normalized blood flow.
- Helps in development of new tissue in the region of the penis.
- It not only helps in enlargement of the penis but also treats for lesser ejections and other related erectile issues.
- Allows any obstructions to be removed by giving appropriate potency to the veins, muscles, nerves and penis muscles as well.
- Apart from increasing the size of the penis, these treatment procedures help in enhancing the sperm motility and also augment the sperm count too.
- The herbal methods of treatment ensure appropriate production of testosterone hormone and stimulate its production.
- Immunity amplification and reduction in the risk of any health or sexual disorders and not only that, the medicines help in revitalizing the sexual desire too.
- It is always wise to give this medicine a definite try to reap its widespread benefits.
One of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men, premature ejaculation (PE) stands for the uncontrollable discharge of semen either prior to or shortly after sexual penetration. Usually, ejaculation that occurs within 30 seconds to 4 minutes is considered premature. Furthermore, there are two kinds of premature ejaculation:
Causes of premature ejaculation:
When it comes to causes, PE can have at its core several reasons. As you age and become wiser with time, you learn to control your orgasm. But there are times when you may experience uncontrolled ejaculation of semen. This usually occurs with a new sexual partner or if you've had your last ejaculation a long time ago. Nonetheless, the causes of this sexual problem can be the following:
Under this sub-head, a number of factors may contribute to the problem such as:
1. Your previous history of sexual intercourse can cause you to develop a pattern, which may prove to be difficult to change as you move on with your life. For example, situations where you've hastened the climax with your partner so as to hide the problem; or feelings of guilt that cause you to rush through your sexual intercourses can go on to give rise to PE.
2. Similarly, anxiety about your sexual performance or issues related to your sexual experience can also play a role in bringing about the uncontrolled discharge of semen.
3. Interpersonal problems between you and your partner can be a psychological trigger behind the problem as well.
4. Last but not the least, the fear of the failure to maintain an erection, more specifically the fear of erectile dysfunction can cause you to hasten the climax with your partner, leading to PE.
A number of biological factors can cause the problem of premature ejaculation, ranging from abnormal hormone and brain chemicals' levels, thyroid and prostate or urethra inflammation, to hereditary and abnormal reflex functions of the body's ejaculatory system.
How to manage your PE?
Apart from drug therapy, there are several ways through which you can effectively control your ejaculation and these are:
- Using condoms to reduce the sensitivity of your penis
- Having sexual intercourse with your partner on top can reduce your chances of experiencing premature ejaculation
- Indulging in longer foreplay can help delay your ejaculation
- Take deep breaths to delay stimulation and ejaculation
- Practice start-stop and squeeze techniques, which help in arousing your penis to the point of ejaculation but stopping before it occur to delay semen discharge.
Premature ejaculation can cause both you and your partner to be dissatisfied with your sex life. But there are ways available that can provide you with long-term relief from the problem.
The male reproductive system is a complex web of blood vessels and tissue that ensures its proper functioning. Like any other form of tissue, it also has mechanisms which may allow it to heal or protect itself. However, sometimes the formation of scar tissue on the penis can cause problems by altering the shape and causing a bend in it. A severely bent penis due to the abnormal formation of scar tissue which may result in painful erections is known as Peyronie’s disease.
Symptoms of Peyronie’s disease
- Formation of scar tissue: One of the significant causes as well as symptoms of Peyronie’s disease is the formation of scar tissue under the skin of the penis. In fact, you can feel the scar tissues under the skin of the penis as hard lumps or a band of harder tissues compared to the surrounding areas.
- Problems in having or maintaining an erection: Peyronie’s disease is classified itself as an erectile dysfunction problem as it can cause issues with having an erection or keeping it erect for sexual stimulation to occur.
- Pain during erections: You may feel mild to acute pain in your penis whether you are in a flaccid or erect state.
- A noticeable and visible bend in the penis: Depending on where the scar tissues form, the penis may develop an abnormal bend which wasn’t present earlier. The bend may be a change in shape and may point to one side, upwards or downward. It may also narrow in certain points resulting in almost an hourglass like appearance.
Doctors are not exactly sure as to the reasons for the development of Peyronie’s disease but some of the common risk factors and causes are mentioned below
- Injuries: This is by far the most common reason due to which Peyronie’s disease occurs. Injuries caused due to sexual activity, sports or accidents usually result in the formation of scar tissues over a period of time that may result in this disorder.
- Genetics: Some times scar tissue may occur due to genetic disorders and thus may lead to Peyronie’s disease even without the influence of an external factor such as an injury. If any of your male family members has this disease, then you can develop this problem as well.
- Disorders of the connective tissue: Sometimes, certain muscular or degenerative disorders of tissue can also result in Peyronie’s disease and result in a bend in the penis.
- Prostate surgery: Sometimes effects of prostate surgery have shown to cause Peyronie’s disease after the healing process.
Treatments may include one or a combination of some of the possible methods mentioned below.
- Medications: Clostridium histolyticum is an effective medicine which can correct the bending by dissolving excess collagen within the body, including the scar tissue within the penis that causes Peyronie’s disease.
- Mild exercises: These may be suggested in combination with surgery or medications to help get the natural shape of the penis back.
- Surgery: There are multiple types of surgery that can be performed if the bend is too sharp or painful or if it is seriously affecting the normal functioning of the penis.
My dad is having sinus as we had go to camp on friday (june 30) can anyone suggest good nasal drops and inhaler please suggest as soon as possible.
It is true that most people are aware of the fact that ‘angina’ is a term which has something or the other to do with the heart. That being said, very few would be able to answer a question regarding what exactly it is, in a satisfactory manner. So would it not make sense to know more about it and become one of the few?
The term is derived from the ancient language of Latin and refers to a tightness that is felt or a squeezing of the chest. This happens when there is not enough oxygen-rich blood which is reaching the area of the heart muscle. While many people think that angina is a disease, it is actually not true to think that it is! As a matter of fact, it is a symptom of coronary artery disease. It is this disease which is the most common disease which affects the heart.
But why exactly does a person experience angina? Well, the lack of blood which is rich in oxygen occurs when it so happens that the coronary arteries become narrower than they normally should be. This generally happens due to the build-up of plaque. The condition in which this happens is known as atherosclerosis.
When it comes to the sort of people who are at a higher risk of developing angina, it can be said that those who smoke tobacco really do increase their risk, as do those who are overweight or obese and have other lifestyle diseases such as diabetes.
In order to avoid angina, the most important thing a person can possibly control is his or her lifestyle. In fact, a lot of the risk factors related to angina are attributable to the lifestyle a person chooses to lead. Cholesterol levels can be controlled if a person puts enough attention and effort in. Also, avoiding a lifestyle that is sedentary by exercise can not only help with cutting the risk of angina but also the risks of other conditions such as high blood pressure. It is ironic that high blood pressure is one of the potential signals of angina!
It is to be noted that while most people just call angina as it is, there are various types-
Stable angina is when the heart is working harder than usual and medicine helps improve this.
Unstable angina occurs even at rest and is unpredictable. It may also be a signal of a coming heart attack.
Variant and microvascular angina is relievable by medicine and is generally rare.
Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment for Piles, Fissure, and Fistula
शीघ्रपतन पुरुषों में होने वाली आम समस्या है। सेक्स के दौरान शुरुआती 3० सेकेंड से दो मिनट के बीच ही वीर्य निकल जाए तो इस स्थिति को शीघ्र पतन या प्रीमेच्योर इजेकुलेशन कहते हैं। शीघ्रपतन होने पर स्त्री संभोग का पूरा आनंद नहीं उठा पाती है, जिसके कारण पति-पत्नी दोनों में तनाव भी पैदा हो सकता है। इस स्थिति में पुरुषों में हीनभावना आ जाती है।
शीघ्रपतन की समस्या आजकल ज्यादातर कम उम्र के युवकों में ज्यादा देखने को मिलती है। इस समस्या का मानसिक, शारीरिक और सामाजिक असर भी पड़ता है। इस समस्या से पीडि़त व्यक्ति संकोच की वजह से किसी से दिल की बात नहीं कह पाता और मन ही मन घुटता रहता है। वहीं बहुत से लोग आत्महत्या जैसा कदम तक उठा लेते हैं, तो कुछ लोग गलत नीम- हकीम के चक्कर में पड़ जाते हैं, जिससे उनका समय और पैसा बर्बाद होता है। शीघ्रपतन किस वजह से होता है, अभी तक इसका कोई ठोस कारण नहीं पता चल सका है। यहां कुछ कारण हैं जिनको शीघ्रपतन की वजह माना जाता है।
- किसी भी प्रकार का नशा न करें। नशा आपकी सेक्स पावर को घटाता है। तनाव न लें। बहुत से लोग इसी तनाव से ग्रस्त रहते हैं कि पता नहीं वे अपने साथी को खुश कर पाएंगे या नहीं। शीघ्रपतन कोई बीमारी नहीं है। खुद पर यकीन रखें।
- कई लोग कहते हैं कि हस्तमैथुन करने से पुरुषों में शीघ्रपतन की समस्या देखने को मिलती है। उन्हें क्लाइमेक्स तक पहुंचने की जल्दी होती है जिस वजह से यह समस्या देखने को मिलती है। हालांकि इस बात के कोई वैज्ञानिक प्रमाण नहीं हैं।
- डायबिटीज जैसी बीमारियों का प्रभाव नर्वस सिस्टम पर पड़ता है। तंत्रिका प्रणाली पर असर होने के चलते लिंग की नसें कमजोर हो जाती हैं जिससे ये समस्या हो सकती है। इसके अलावा ड्रग्स वगैरह लेने पर भी ये समस्या हो सकती है।
- मानसिक तनाव स्वास्थ्य के लिए किसी भी तरह से ठीक नहीं। इसका असर शारीरिक स्वास्थ्य के साथ सेक्स लाइफ पर भी पड़ता है।
- उम्र के साथ शरीर में हार्मोंस में भी उतार-चढ़ाव देखने को मिलते हैं। सेक्स हार्मोन टेस्टोस्टेरोन की कमी से भी ये समस्या देखने को मिलती है। जंक फूड और मोटापे के चलते भी ये समस्या पैदा हो सकती है।
- थायरायड, लिंग की कमजोरी, हाईब्लडप्रेश र, विटामिन की कमी वगैरह भी शीघ्रपतन की वजह हो सकती हैं।
शीघ्र स्खलन के घरेलू उपचार
- तनाव, थकावट और उत्तेजना शीघ्रपतन के मुख्य कारण हैं, इन्हें दूर किए बिना आपको इससे छुटकारा नहीं मिल सकता।
- सेक्स के लिए सही समय और सही स्थान का चुनाव करें। ऐसी जगह चुनें जहां दोनों लोग सहज होंऔर आनंद की अनुभूति हो।
- सेक्स करते वक्त जल्दबाजी न करें। न ही किसी तरह का भय या चिंता पालें।
- संभोग की प्रक्रिया के पहले पार्टनर को उत्तेजित करने मेंज्यादा समय दें। अगर इस दौरान इरेक्शन हो जाए तो परेशान न हों। महिलाओं को उत्तेजित होने में ज्यादा वक्त लगता है। इसलिए जल्दबाजी बिलकुल न करें।
- हरे प्याज के बीज शीघ्रपतन रोकने में काफी मदद करते हैं। हरे प्याज के बीजों को मसलकर पानी में अच्छी तरह से मिलाएं। इस पानी को दिन में तीन बार खाना खाने से पहले लें। प्याज खाने से आपकी कामुक शक्ति और नियंत्रण बढ़ता है।
- शीघ्र पतन के लिए अश्वगंधा प्राकृतिक औषधि है। इस औषधि को किसी आयुर्वेदिक डॉक्टर की सलाह पर ले सकते हैं। इस औषधि के प्रयोग से स्खलन की समस्या हल हो जाती है।
- शीघ्र पतन के घरेलू इलाज के लिए लहसुन का उपयोग भी कर सकते हैं। लहसुन गुप्तांग में रक्त संचार बढ़ाता है।
- अदरक के रस में शहद मिलाकर लेने से भी शीघ्रपतन रोकन में मदद मिलती है। अदरक गुप्तांग में रक्त संचार बढ़ाता है, जिससे एजैकुलेशन की क्रिया नियंत्रण में रहती है। ये मिश्रण सोने से पहले लेना ज्यादा लाभकारी होता है।
येतकनीकि भी आजमाएं
सेक्स संबंध बनाने में हड़बड़ी न दिखाएं। फोर प्ले और सेक्स प्रक्रिया करने के दौरान बीच-बीच में रुकें। जब लगे कि वीर्य निकलने वाला है तो रुक जाएं। इस बीच पार्टनर को चुंबन करें और अंगों को सहलाएं। इसका अ यास करने केलिए स्खलन तक हस्तमैथुन करें, फिर रुक जाएं। दो से तीन बार ऐसा करेंफिर स्खलन करें। इससे स्खलन नियंत्रण का अ यास होगा।
स्टॉप एंड स्क्वीज या निचोड़ तकनीकि-
सेक्स करते वक्त जब लगे कि वीर्य निकलने वाला है तो अपने पार्टनर से गुप्तांग को नीचे की ओर दबाने को कहें या खुद दबाएं। ऐसे दबाएं कि न तो वीर्य निकले और न दर्द हो। जब वीर्य निकालने की इच्छा समाप्त हो जाए तो छोड़ दें। इस प्रक्रिया को भी अभ्यास में लाएं।
Is there any side effect like HIV or AiDS by using manforce tablet at the age of 23? Is there any problem in general in future by using manforce tablet.
I am suffering from sexual problem nightfall premature ejaculation All problem due to more masturbating in past time please help.
World Hepatitis Day or WHD takes place every year on 28 July and it is designed to raise awareness about viral hepatitis and to influence real change. WHD, endorsed by the World Health Organization, unites patient organisations, governments, medical professionals, and civil society, as well as the public, to boost prevention measures for fighting viral hepatitis like vaccination.
In the simple terms, hepatitis means injury to your liver due to inflammation. There are five main types of hepatitis and the type that you are suffering from is determined by a laboratory test. All the five main types of hepatitis are caused by viruses. Out of the five, Hepatitis C and B are quite big. Globally, around 250 million people are affected by hepatitis C and 300 million people are estimated to be hepatitis B carriers.
Fact sheet on hepatitis
- Hepatitis A & E is caused by consuming contaminated water.
- Hepatitis B, C and D is transmitted through infected blood to blood contact.
- Hepatitis C is usually spread via direct contact with the blood of an infected person.
- The initial symptoms of hepatitis are the same as those of flu.
- Hepatitis can heal on its own causing no significant liver damage; however, if it progresses, it can cause extensive liver scarring and extensive damage of your liver.
Most liver damage is caused by 3 hepatitis viruses, and these are hepatitis A, B and C.
How do you safeguard yourself against infection from these three dangerous hepatitis viruses?
The most common cause of concer is that a lot of us who are infected with hepatitis, especially hepatitis B don’t know that we are. The biggest bulwark against hepatitis is periodic testing and vaccination. Vaccination is available for most hepatitis viruses including A and B, which tend to be extra virulent.
So, do take care and go for periodic testing. We are reiterating this because if you are infected with hepatitis B and are not treated you can develop serious problems of the liver, including liver cancer. In fact, nearly 1 in 4 people living with hepatitis B develop serious liver problems including liver cancer. Hepatitis B related liver cancer is a leading cause of fatality and getting tested for hepatitis can help you access life-saving treatments that can prevent serious liver damage.
Other ways to prevent hepatitis are
- Wash your hands with soap after using the toilet
- Only consume freshly-cooked food
- Only drink bottled or boiled water
- Only eat fruits that can be peeled. Don’t eat fruit that has been cut and kept
- Avoid eating raw vegetables
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis A if you travel a lot.
- Practice safe sex by using condoms
- Only use new syringes for injections
- Do not share toothbrushes, razors, or manicure instruments with others
- Vaccinate yourself against hepatitis B
- Take care while getting tattooed. Only use brand new tattoo needles. Also, ask for new needles during acupuncture treatments.
- Avoid sharing toothbrushes, razors, and manicure equipment
- Cover open wounds if you are infected
- Don’t share needles. Always ask for fresh needles.
- Use only well-sterilized equipment for acupuncture, piercing, and tattooing etc.
- Cut down on alcohol
- Do not share drug needles
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Virus is the most common cause of pain in the throat or sore throat and it is often accompanied by cold symptoms like running nose, red watery eyes, cough and sneezing. Smoking, irritants in the air and pollution are the main causes of sore throat. It becomes very difficult to swallow food in such a condition when an individual experiences pain, itchiness or irritation in their throat.
The main causes of occurrence of sore throat include:
- Leukemia in exceptional cases
- Bacterial as well as Viral Infection as in Common Cold
Symptoms of Sore Throat:
- The Nasal passages get blocked
- Inability to gulp down food
- Severe pain in the throat which is followed by coughing
- Lymph glands get swollen
- Fever is followed by Chills
When to Visit the Doctor
It is very important to visit your doctor, if the pain in the throat lasts for longer time and it is accompanied by symptoms like joint pain, difficulty in breathing and fever. The primary symptom of sore throat is pain in the throat and other symptoms like hoarseness and white patches on the tonsils also occur under this condition. People of all age groups can get affected with this condition, but it affects mostly children and smokers. People with weak immune system and suffering from allergies are also prone to pain in the throat. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.