Doctor in Parijma Healthcare
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Parijma HealthcareYour feedback matters!
Parijma Healthcare Reviews
It was nice, had good experience
Parijma Healthcare Feeds
The brain is not a stagnant realm fed with a granted quota of intelligence and memory at birth. It is always in a state of flux. Exercising your brain in various ways accelerates its ability to perform better. It is in your hands to have a sharper take on situations and occurrences.
Playing games that require brainstorming, solving quizzes, crosswords or playing chess makes you feel rejuvenated and tired at the same time; the reason being activated brain cells. A healthy brain will affect your life decisions positively and you probably will think rightly before you leap.
Tips to exercise those brain cells:
1. Meditate and calm your mind: Ten minutes of meditation each day can help you get over anxiety. When your mind is at peace you think out pros and cons with enhanced insight. This composure reflects in each of your actions. Meditation demands your brain to be quiet when it is accustomed to work. You, therefore, have greater control over it.
2. Music can improve your brain abilities: Music is the best antidote for a sloppy brain. Music excites the neurons healing a bruised memory. It gifts you with clarity of thought. Apart from listening to music one must try to play a musical instrument. Teaching yourself things puts your mind through a strict regimen of constructive activities.
3. Take out time to learn a new language: We are paralyzed the minute our brain gives up. Due to several external and internal reasons, each one of us is likely to suffer from cognitive disorders on being subjected to extreme pressure or shock. Trying to learn a new language motivate your brain cells to have a wider vocabulary, which further restricts your chances of brain damage.
4. Mental mathematics could better your intelligence: Calculators, computers and phones are ridding us of our ability to compute individual data. Computation and consolidation of data helps your mind to work faster with precision. So, you now know those lessons on mental mathematics in childhood were actually the key to a well-rounded brain.
5. Think of something novel: The more the number of neurons the merrier is your brain. Take pains to direct your mind on a novel track. Thinking beyond what is given and expected helps your brain grow new neurons. It builds up your creativity letting you discover more of your capabilities.
Although there is no single reason why someone may have suicidal tendencies, certain things can increase the risk. An individual is more likely to have suicidal thoughts if he has a mental health condition like depression, bipolar disorder or schizophrenia. The vulnerability also increases in cases of alcoholism, drug abuse or poor job security. It may not be possible to prevent suicidal thoughts, but keeping one's mind healthy with regular exercise, healthy eating and maintaining friendships can help one deal better with stress.
It can be very upsetting, when someone says things which sound as if the person is considering suicide. One may not be sure what to do to help as to whether one should take talk of suicide seriously, or if intervention might make the situation worse. Taking action is always the best choice. One of the best things one can do if someone is feeling suicidal is to encourage them to talk about their feelings and to listen to what they say. One can provide the best help by listening and not being judgemental. If the person has been diagnosed with a mental health condition like depression, one can take advice from his care team.
One should avoid offering solutions. While listening, do not give in to the temptation of providing a solution. One should ask open-ended questions so that the person remains in control and expresses his feelings. On the contrary, it will offer an opportunity to talk about feelings which may reduce the risk of acting on suicidal feelings. Ensure that the person is not left on his own, if there is immediate danger. One cannot always tell when a loved one or friend is considering suicide, so one must be on the lookout for warning signs. The warning signs could be talking about suicide, buying or stocking pills, withdrawing from social life, increase in alcohol or drugs, personality changes like severely agitated and saying goodbye to people as if seeing them for the last time. It is also important that one does not make judgements about how a person is thinking or behaving.
After listening to their feelings, one may feel that certain aspects of their thinking and behaviour are making their problems worse. But pointing this out will not be particularly helpful to them. Reassurance, respect and support will only help someone during these difficult periods. As a final note, one must realise that talking to someone about their feelings is not long lasting and can help them feel safe and secure temporarily. A professional help can provide the long-term support to help someone overcome their suicidal tendencies. That will the person to deal with the primary issues behind someone's suicidal thoughts, besides offering advice and support.
Depression is a serious yet common mental health problem that can affect all age groups ranging from young children to the elderly. It is found to be more common among women when compared to men. It can take a toll over one’s peace of mind, physical health, interpersonal relationships as well as job performance (or academic performance). What is deceiving is, the person can also be functioning well, in which case, it can go unnoticed, leading to grave consequences. The good news is that depression is treatable and individuals are able to function much better with treatment. Affected individuals feel sad most of the time. He/she loses the ability to enjoy/be happy.
As a result of this, the daily activities that he/she participates in do not seem to appeal to him/her anymore. This is especially true in the case of socialising. The affected person will just seem to drop out of social circles. This can be said to be ironic because it is times like these when the individual with depression is in need of friends the most!
The individual seems to have an overriding belief that the status quo will not be altered by anything and he or she will be stuck in a rut in perpetuity. In other words, depressed people experience a perennial feeling of helplessness. Negative thoughts can also drive one to commit suicide.
A lot of people who have depression tend to experience a loss of energy. As a matter of fact, this is quite the case with men who enter a phase of depression, as the symptoms which are displayed by them can contrast sharply to those displayed by women. One of the reasons for men tending to report a higher chance of this than women is the fact that they are less likely to express feelings of self-loathing. Rather, they usually talk about sleep problems and a loss of interest in things that once they might have found to be interesting or even captivating. They also gradually get quite irritable.
When it comes to women, guilt is quite likely to be felt. They may also sleep a lot longer than what is considered to be normal. Eating habits are a better indication of the presence or absence of depression than most people would realise. Overeating is one of the prime signs, especially in the case of women who are depressed. This leads to them putting on weight, as the rise in the intake of food is compounded by a drop in the amount of healthy physical activity. On the other hand, many may also experience loss of appetite, which over a period of time can even lead to weight loss. Some women who are depressed also complain of aches and pains in the body.
A few individuals who are depressed also complain of weird experiences, like being able to hear voices calling out to them, abusing them in dirty language, asking them to hurt themselves (hallucinations). Some may be found to be extremely suspicious about people around them.
Tips to enhance your confidence and get over your psychological fear:
1. For confidence building Visualize Your Best Self. Just like athletes visualize their performance before a race/game, visualizing your best self first thing in the morning is incredibly powerful. It “warms up” your mind for the day, and reprograms your subconscious mind by reinforcing the right neural pathways. Give it a shot tomorrow and see how you feel.
2.Exercise. Research shows that exercise can actually increase your overall self-confidence. After a good workout, you will feel so good about yourself, I assure you. The more consistent you are with it, the stronger your confidence gets. It’s not only benefiting your confidence but you’re becoming a healthier person overall.
3. Self-care is key to your success. Wear clothes that fit your body. Personally, I feel very confident in a suit. If you're dressed better than anyone in the room, you will be more confident. Respect your body and your body will respect you.
4. Arrive early. It’s tough to be confident if you arrive late. You’re rushed and flustered. When you arrive early, you feel more prepared. There is confidence in preparation.
5. Realize Everyone Else is Human. This is very fundamental and a good place to start. Whenever you’re about to interact with someone and you feel your confidence dwindling, remember that that boy is human just like you. No matter who they are, how successful or beautiful they are, I guarantee you they have their own doubts and insecurities… and they’re probably much more concerned about what you’ll think of them than what they think of you!
Ultimately, all of us are looking for the same thing: meaningful connection with one another. Why get scared? Hang around people that lift you up. Are you more confident around a group of your close friends, or strangers? Probably your close friends. Be around people that live you up. Get plenty of sleep. It's tough to feel confident if you slept for 3 hours and feel like dog shit. Get more sleep.
Say it you to yourself- “I am totally independent of the good or bad opinions of others.” “I am confident, I am powerful, I am [enter your name].” “Every day in every way, I’m getting stronger and stronger.” Celebrate your success. Every time something good happens to you, take time to celebrate it. Get Energized. Whenever you need a confidence boost, jump around, shake your body, put some pump up music and get energized. For more confidence hack search on youtube “ The Mastery Guide Youtube” or you can search “ Improvement Source” here you will get many books to review about self-esteem and self-confidence.
All the best
Hi, I am 40 years male on antidepressants & anti-anxiety medicines for 22 years. Since the past 1 year, I am suffering from body itch severely without rash on the skin. I consulted 4 dermatologists but didn't help. Had diabetes blood test which is also negative. Now literally frusted by itching. I scratch my body to harm skin. I need your expert advice on what should I do. Should I see a psychiatrist or another dermatologist for my issue?
Hi Sir, Over tension in my mind and over emotional feeling and don't feel hungry. Please tell how to cure my problem.
I am 48 years old & I have been suffering from depression since 2014 but it was not diagnosed only diagnosed gastritis. From last fifteen days depression is diagnosed I am now taking paradise xr 25 ones in a day. At present I feel more hear beat and shaking of body.
Nowadays, the entire world along with the inhabitants have become so fast-paced that the most common matter which affects almost everyone is stress. Getting stressed is not only unhealthy for your body and has an impact on every aspect of life including fertility. You might be wondering that how stress can affect your fertility as they sound unrelated. Read on to understand. Till date, though no direct correlation between stress and infertility has been established, it has been observed that if a couple who is trying their best to conceive is under stress, there appears to be a problem. Now, have a look at a few of the impacts that stress has on fertility.
How does stress affect fertility?
Too much stress has an impact on the proper functioning of the hypothalamus. It is that part of the brain which has the responsibility of sending as well as receiving all type of signals from the reproductive system. The menstrual cycle is one of the most complex communicating systems between the brain and ovaries, and thus stress may affect the fertility cycle. In this manner, stress may delay the ovulation, and in severe cases, it may also prevent the women from ovulating.
Another point that needs to be mentioned is that due to stress fewer mature eggs may be available. Some of the studies focus on the point that the women, who were stressful as well as anxious regarding their IVF (In-Vitro Fertilization), possessed approximately twenty percent fewer eggs than they usually could produce that are viable for fertilization.
Dealing with stress-
Different women have their way of dealing with stress. Thus, the impact this unwanted issue has on a woman might not be similar to the reactions of another woman. Many people start to gain weight in such stressful periods while some lose a lot of fat. A fact is sure that stress is not at all healthy and good for an aspiring mother.
So, now that you are aware of stress and infertility and how stress affects your fertility, the best possible course is to eliminate stress from your life as much as possible in a systematic manner. To reduce stress, you must have an adequate amount of sleep and also practice exercise on a regular basis. You may also opt for other habits like practicing yoga, meditation, prayer, seek counseling, etc.
Thus, the bottom-line is, if you are trying to get pregnant, either naturally or through IVF due to genetic or medical reasons, relieving yourself from stress is crucial.