Doctor in NRV Hospital
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for NRV HospitalYour feedback matters!
Respected Dr. My wife was suffering with paralysis in right side of her body from last 25 days .at present getting the physiotherapy hear are some improvement but can not speak properly and could not chew the food. That was her fourth attack. Kindly sugest me for more improvement.
When I lift some weight for some time, my hand shakes and I feel my hand has become very weak. Please advice some tips.
I feel pain on my knees while running long distances about 8-10 kms. But it goes away after I take rest, and becomes alright by the end of the day can you suggest what the issue might be?
Hi, I am 22 years old. My height is 5.9" and my weight is 80 kg. For weight loss, Everyday morning I go for running and used to play cricket in evening. But I have a shin splint problem. Whenever I start running I feel pain in my shin and sometimes I can't stand after running and I feel too much pain in the bones. So please help me what is the main reason behind this and how can I overcome from this problem, what should I do?
I'm facing severe pain on the right side of my neck n shoulder area. Which sometimes radiate to side of my upper n lower back.
I am 60 years old a nd suffering heel pain in right leg kindly suggest me some of your valuable advice..
Hi I am 42 years old. When I stand up after sitting for a while I can't walk properly for some time. I feel pain in my ankle area and in my feet. I am 5'4" tall and weighing 65 kgs.
Hi, I am an athlete actually in my knee and every joint comes a sound of kat kat so what can I do can I take calcium my gym trainer suggest me to take glutamine powder and multivitamin and also omega 3 and calcium for 1 month and I am also now start to taking proteins supplement. Please advise
Sir, my left side ankle is pain, I am not working properly, I have already checked Doctor and make X-ray. It is found normal condition. I have just take medicine for 15 days. This pain has been removed, After 15 days again feel pain. Kindly give solution.
I'm a vegetarian with very low bone density. What should I do to further avoid the deterioration. Please advise
In cold weather or in winters my fingers swell and it pains a lot. Can you please suggest me what should I do to prevent swelling?
Joint pain can occur anytime throughout the year, but in the cold and wet months of the winter you may find it harder to cope with.Although a change in the weather will not cause arthritis, it can worsen the symptoms.
Ways to stop the cold weather aggravating your aches and pains
1. Try to overdress rather than underdress because you can always remove a layer if you’re too hot. For those who suffer headaches, wrap your neck in a scarf.
2. Calcium Intake- Keep a watch on your calcium intake. Foods enrich with calcium are great for your joints and bones
3. Don’t stay out in the cold too long. Make the most of the time outside to warm your core, and get home and warm up to maintain the benefit – the best of both worlds.
4. Quit Smoking- It is a lesser known fact that people who smoke tend to have lower bone density and hence, are at higher risk of issues related to bones and joints. Quit smoking for a healthier lifestyle and robust bones!
5. Try to keep moving rather than shrinking into the sofa as this generates heat and improves flexibility and the range of joint movement.
6. Acknowledge the impact of the colder weather on pain.By making allowances and planning ahead you should find the winter months more tolerable than in the past.
7. A Balanced diest is important: People suffering from joint pains require a well-balanced diet. Foods enrich with Vitamin D, C and K are good for joint pains. Add orange, cabbage, spinach, tomatoes in your diet as they are the super foods and relieve knee pains. For those who have extremely low levels of Vitamin D, can also take supplements after prescription from the doctor. Adding sulphur rich food in your diet is another plus point!