Minor Ot Service Procedures
Prostate Laser Surgery
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Kidney Stones Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Vascular Trauma Treatment
Arterial Thrombosis Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Laparoscopic Treatment Procedures
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Submit a review for Namya ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am having oily facial skin and my face looks very dull and unfresh. My face became dark. Please suggest me something that ll help me to get rid of this oily skin and look fresh n fair.
Hello doctors. Sir muze anus me bht burning or pain hota h. bleeding nhi hoti h. Ye problem 1 year se h doctor ko dikhya unhone scope dal kr cheque kia lekin na muze piles h or na hi fissure h.doctor ko bhi samz nhi aa rha h kya reson se yh ho rha h.and I am a student. And meri long sitting hoti h study ko lekr. Kya long sitting k karan ya kbhi kbhi constipation hota h iski vjh se ho rha h .doctor ka bhi ye khna h ki stree k karan bhi yhi ho skta h .meri diet bhi achi h pani bhi achi amount me piti hu. Aisa me kya kru jisse meri problem solve ho jaye. Kya muze yoga ya meditation start kr dena chaiye .usse benefit hoga? please help me.
I am 21 years old. I am having skin problem from 6-7 years. My skin, mostly in winters or sometimes in summers, gets dry and starts pealing off. And the bigger problem is that my friend is also getting the same problem. What to do?
While the use of makeup makes you look your best and also feel good about how yourself, it is equally important to know how much makeup to use and for how long. Understanding this may help you avoid common makeup-related skin problems.
How long can you really have makeup on your face?
Technically, you can wear makeup throughout the day without any problems as long as you do not have sensitive skin. You can use makeup which are specifically formulated for sensitive skin and can wear it all day.
Ideally, if you clean makeup at night after work, it is a good habit as you clean your face and prevent oil and dirt to get accumulated and clog your pores. Using oil blotting paper also reduces the amount of oil and dirt on your face.
What can you do to avoid the harmful effects of makeup on your skin?
- It is important to invest in quality tools and makeup according to your skin type
- Clear up heavy make-up (party make-up) with soothing milk or moisturizer
- Always wash your face in the evening when you are back and sleep with a clean face
- Regularly sanitize your tools. Wash your makeup brushes daily with lukewarm water and softly towel dry with a clean piece of cloth
Facing problems with skin reaction when in contact with metal in any part of the body whether earing, wrists lower stomach in contact with belt which led to rashes, itches,burns which eventually was relieved with hydrocortisone as prescribed by another doctor but all I need to know is do I need to only keep myself away of metals or anything that is possible to treat myself from this severe allergy.
I have some black colour spots on my belly .can you please tell me the reason and cure of it. Please tell some home made remedies for it.
Sir/Madam. I having over pigmentation problem. Skin was looks dull. And then tired. Actually I'm black in colour. Refers skin soap. And then ointments. How to reduce melanin secretion?
I suffer from dark circles with sunken eyes. I have already tried lasers and peels. Could you help me with this concern.
Hello I am 30 years female I am having freckles like dark brown spots on my cheeks but after applying hydroquinone cream prescribed by dermatologist it started getting more and spreading all over face please help.
My daughter age is 10 ,when she is going school her face skin become dull dry heads, looking black so can she use sunskin lotion? If yes please advise which sunskin cream she can use.
I am suffering from skin disease lime (mango, sobi) please respond on this to overcome on this problem.
Sir, I am 19 years old, Today I saw a drop of red blood in my stool first time. Pls suggest me what should I do.
Hi my spouse is suffering from frequent pain from last 2 and a half months near the rectum area. Colonoscopy done and it was normal also MRI done which shows little disc but doctor told it's with every person above 30 years. She takes Gabaneuron, Gabapentin, osteovin D3, ashwagandha, shelcal. But still she is in pain. Also she is in Lactation to a 1 year baby. Please help me i'm very sad regarding this and I love her so much, and I don't want to see her in this pain.
Hi doctor I have an issue with my oily skin. My face looks too matured and I wanna get back from that.
I'm Sameer from Jaipur. My age 17 year my skin colour very dark please suggest skin whitening injection helpful my skin glutathione injection ke bare me batao plz.
It is perfectly normal to have body odour after a hard day’s work. However, it can get downright embarrassing and alarming if such body odour persists, even after a good warm shower. This medical condition is a symptom of hyperhidrosis or excessive sweating.
What causes body odour?
When the body bacteria combine with sweat, a chemical decomposition occurs that lets out a stinky and pungent smell from certain body parts, especially the feet and the armpits. Working outdoors or being subject to high stress levels over a prolonged period of time can result in this condition. An inclusion of excessive amount of garlic, onion and other spices in your regular diet can trigger body odour as well. Excessive alcohol consumption, conditions such as obesity and diabetes mellitus can also lead to body odour.
Below is a list of some of the most effective homeopathic treatments for body odour:
- Silicea: This homeopathic preparation is effective to remedy feet odour. The concerned person might also show symptoms of excessive sweating in the feet along with the appearance of cracks in between the toes.
- Hepar Sulph: This homeopathic preparation is effective to address a pungent body odour occurring due to excessive physical or mental stress. Additionally, this preparation is also effective to cure body odour that emerges from the armpits and tends to leave a yellow stain around the region. If the pungent body odour persists even after a proper bath, the homeopathic preparation Rheum can be an effective remedy.
- Psorinum: This homeopathic preparation is extremely beneficial to address foul smell in combination with the symptoms of excessive sensitivity to cold weather, an unhealthy /dirty looking skin, and excessive sweating.
- Baryta Carb: This homeopathic preparation is effective to cure feet odour, especially in children. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.