Doctors in My Health World
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Leg Pain
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Submit a review for My Health WorldYour feedback matters!
Consuming less fiber, low intake of water or having too much of junk and spicy food lead to constipation, which is very irritating and makes you feel lethargic. Less exercise and a side effect of certain medications can also result in constipation.
Whatever may be the cause behind it, you can easily relieve yourself from this stomach ailment without consuming any drugs. It can make you miserable and it is medically defined as less than three stools a week or worse. Daily bowel movement is essential to keep healthy and feel fresh.
You can try these natural treatments to relieve your discomfort and keep it at bay:
- Yogurt: It is an excellent source of probiotics which contain beneficial bacteria. Yogurt is a great remedy for constipation. You can consume it daily to keep constipation at bay.
- Baking Powder: Baking powder has an alkalizing effect and eases movement through bowels. Add a teaspoon to cup of warm water and drink it quickly for best results.
- Oatmeal Tea: When constipation is severe, this remedy is the best. Oatmeal is fibrous, Honey is healing and moisturizing, and Chamomile is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the stomach. Together, they can cure severe constipation. So, take a cup of water and add three teaspoons of oatmeal, a Chamomile tea bag and two teaspoons of honey. Drink 2-3 times a day if your problem is severe.
- Lemon: Lemon contains citric acid, which has the ability to stimulate the function of digestion in your body. The action of lemon on your digestive system enables it to get rid of the toxins and undigested material that generally accumulates on the colon's (the last part of your small intestine) walls, giving rise to constipation as a result. Collect the juice of 1 lemon in a cup by squeezing it. Fill the rest of the cup with warm water. Drink it every morning.
Diabetes is often considered as deadly as cancer. It is a disease that requires lifestyle changes and diet modifications. It is also a disease that affects almost all body systems. Whether you have Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, it will do you a world of good to understand the effects of diabetes. Neurovascular damage is one of the most common effects, this means that diabetes will affect the nerves and blood supply of the body.
While Type 1 diabetes makes its presence felt much earlier and is hereditary quite often, Type 2 appears later in life with age and cumulative stress. The effects of diabetes are related to the duration of the disease. Therefore, people with Type 1 diabetes are more likely to have the symptoms early on and need to learn to manage them. Type 2 makes its appearance later, but needs good monitoring for the effects to not surface or prolong the severity of symptoms.
As we all know, all body systems are affected by diabetes, sexual health is no exception. Diabetes decreases blood supply and impacts the nerves in the genitals, thus causing a series of issues right from reduced libido and erectile dysfunction in males to vaginal dryness and painful coitus (perunia) in females.
Listed below are issues diabetic men and women face in terms of sexual health:
1. Diabetes reduces testosterone levels, which is directly reflected in reduced libido. Altered nerve function does not provide proper signals to the penis and there is also reduced blood flow to the organ. Both these can diminish the chances of a good erection. Studies have shown that among men who have had diabetes for 10 years, about 50% have experienced erectile dysfunction.
2. The affected nerve function also leads to difficulties in reaching a climax. Diabetes in men can additionally cause Peyronie's disease, which leads to a curved penis, and this leads to painful and difficult erections and coitus.
1. It leads to reduced sexual desire due to testosterone levels. Vaginal dryness is very common in females with diabetes, and therefore, there is a definite decline in the urge.
2. The above-mentioned neurovascular damage also prevents women from reaching a good climax, as the nerve supply is affected.
3. Diabetes also increases the predisposition to urinary tract infections, which can lead to painful sexual experience due to additional vaginal dryness and itching.
Finally, as much as it may sound as a cause for concern, it is not. People with diabetes know that making small lifestyle changes can go a long way in terms of onset of symptoms, their severity, and the leading of a normal life. Modifications in diet and lifestyle to include healthy eating, reduced stress, and exercising are very useful. It is also very important to talk to your doctor about how your sexual health has changed with diabetes. It is a sensitive and private topic, but if you are concerned about it, then do not hesitate to seek help.
Patients experiencing low back pain are regularly recommended to a physiotherapist for exercise based recovery. This is done before a patient considers other aggressive options like back surgery. The objectives of exercise based recovery are to eliminate back pain, increase functioning and educate the patient about a regular pain prevention program for back pain in the future.
Low back stiffness is to a great extent dependent on the abdomen and lower back muscles. The abdominal muscles give support by putting pressure on the abdomen, which is then exerted, on the spine. This provides an external support column from the front of the spine. The low back muscles balance out the spine. Simply put, the hard spine and circles are surrounded by muscles, and the stronger these particular muscles are, the less strain is put on the plates and joints of the spine. The patient needs to develop a belt of muscles around the spine.
Most physiotherapy methods that are intended to treat low back pain and some radicular pain (pain extending down the leg), include a number of the following kinds of activities:
- Stretching: Appropriate stretching of the muscles alongside dynamic activity will keep up the usual scope of movement and give alleviation to muscles. These are the muscles that are gradually shrinking or are an ill fit from wrong stance or nerve aggravation. For some patients it is best to follow a stretching schedule that has been exclusively made for them by their physiotherapist.
- Dynamic exercises: These activities include the use of a number of activities that might include exercising balls, adjusting machines or particular balancing out activities. The purpose of stabilization activity is to strengthen the muscles of the spine and backing the spine through different scopes of movement.
- Core strengthening exercises: These are particular activities to strengthen the abs and low back muscles (erector spinae) to give the previously mentioned 'belt of muscle' around the spine.
- Abdominal strengthening: These kinds of exercises include sit-ups, crunches, stomach machines, and leg raises.
- Hyperextensions: These can be performed on machines or by lying on the stomach and gradually raising the stomach off the ground. This activity uses the lower back muscles to "hyperextend" the spine. Make sure not to do it with sudden jerks. The stretch should be slow and gradual to prevent ligament tear from happening.
- Lumbar traction: With lumbar traction, the patient lies on his back and is secured on a special table with a link or cable coming from the foot-end of the table that joins to a strap that has been set around the patient's hips. The link or cable is connected to weights at the foot-end of the table that gives a consistent and soft pulling power on the hips toward the foot-end of the table.