Doctor in Milana Fertility Health Center
Submit a review for Milana Fertility Health CenterYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
My previous experiences were not so good, but Dr Ravindra has completely changed my opinion as he is very helpful and humble. The Milana Fertility Health Center have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Ravindra. Thanks to him ,the erection problems treatment he gave me has given brilliant results. I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from erection problems like this. I am so much benefitted with his erection problems treatment, that i am perfectly fine now.
I was shocked to experience the symptoms of erectile dysfunction. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Ravindra and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The nurses at the Milana Fertility Health Center were really helpful. One of my colleague referred Ravindra. He is so nice that they even at odd hours one can call him in case of emergency. Ravindra has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. Overall erectile dysfunction was very effective.
It was a bad case of nightfall. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. The overall atmosphere in the Milana Fertility Health Center is very soothing. As someone I knew, consulted this RavinDra and they referred us. The Milana Fertility Health Center have proper facilities for disabled patients as well. He is a very practical doctor. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. My case was extremely serious, but he really handled it very nicely.
Our family physician personally recommended Dr Ravindra. I am so thankful that Ravindra has given me the best advice for fertility treatment and I am now finally I am fine now. Ravindra certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. I owe him a big thank for the fertility treatment he gave.
I have had this male sexual problems from quite some time. The complete process of male sexual problems was so painless and quick, and i am so relieved that I chose to consult him. He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. The male sexual problems has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. Dr RavinDra certainly knows the in and out of his speciality.
As someone I knew, consulted Dr RavinDra as I was suffering from masterbation addiction. His treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. He is quite knowledgeable sexologist and his treatment suited me the best. I owe him a big thank for the treatment he provided.
very helpful for Ed and premature ejaculation... educated me sex knowledge as well side effects of handjob I got hopes for my future plans.. one of the best doctors I met last
Thanks to Dr RavinDra for providing me the best suitable treatment for small penis. I owe him a big thank for this. I must say that he is well knowledgeable doctor.
Dr. Ravindra provides answers that are saved my life, very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough and well-reasoned. Thank you so much
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Ravindra to be very helpful. Thank u sir
Dr. Ravindra provides answers that are very helpful. Thank U so much sir
Dnyaneshwar Rangnath Khandebharad
Dr. Ravindra provides answers that are very helpful. plz guide me.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation and also having pain between knee and ankle. Sperm comes out after 8 to 10 stroke. Please suggest solution. I am from delhi my age is 34.
I masturbate Every Day I Want To get Rid Of It please help me. And please tell me side effect of masturbating and will it cause future problems.
Hi, on 11 November I had sex with my girlfriend she didn't took any pill. But we didn't intercourse just had oral sex. Is there any chances to get pregnant? Because my sperm is not injected in to vagina. Just we try to keep but nt inserted. I want to know that is she get pregnancy or not.
Mai over masturbution karta hu 8 years se abhi mera age 24 years hai. Mujhe masturbution ki aadat lag gayi. Meri shaadi hone wali hai, kya mai sex kar sakta hu, mere life partner ko kuch problem toh hoga nhi na, Kya shaadi ke baad babies hone me problem hogi? Please tell me sir in detail please sir plzzzz.
I am 37 yes old. Having premature ejaculated problem from 4-5 yes. Ejaculated within one minute of penetration or sometimes without penetration. Suggest me how to control premature ejaculation and last long in the bed.
Sexual intercourse may result in a feeling of pain during or post sex. There are a lot of reasons such as allergic reactions or psychological reasons so as to why one may feel pain from sexual intercourse. Symptoms of pain affect both and women equally.
Pain from sex (for women) can be caused due to the following reasons.
1. If the women have reached menopause it makes the vagina dry. This can cause modifications in hormones that restrict the vagina from being wet during sex and causes pain.
2. Infections such as genital herpes (a viral disorder) or gonorrhea (a bacterial disorder in the vaginal skin) can cause pain during sex.
3. If the passage in the vagina is narrow then it can cause pain during sex.
4. Allergic reactions from latex used in condoms can cause irritation in the genital region that may cause pain.
Pain from sex in men can be caused due to,
1. Infections in the penile area such as thrush which results in the irritated skin cause pain during sex.
2. One of the most common cause of pain during sex is a tight foreskin.
3. Inflammation of the prostate may cause difficulties such as pain during sex.
4. Damage to the foreskin covering the penis may cause a sharp and stinging pain during sexual intercourse.
If the symptoms are exaggerated and persist then it is recommended to consult a medical professional. In the case of itchiness and unusual discharges from the genitals, an STI (sexually transmitted infection) test is carried out. Another common treatment is using lubricants during sex to get rid of the dryness that is causing the pain. In the case of allergic reactions, it is recommended to test the products before using them.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Smoking, in general, has a negative effect on the human body. It can cause a host of disorders such as mouth cancer, blood pressure problems, and lung cancer. Smoking affects the sexual performance of both men and women.
Here are some effects that smoking has on sex :-
1. Impotence: Smoking can damage the blood vessels that lead to erectile dysfunction (a condition where the penis cannot sustain an erection).
2. Decrease in libido: Smoking can cause various physical problems such as stamina reduction and lack of desire for sex. An individual who smokes won't be able to give an optimal sexual performance and this can further lower satisfaction levels.
3. Erectile dysfunction: Smoking can cause problems related to the circulation of the blood in the body. It can narrow the arteries that supply blood and this is directly linked with erectile dysfunction.
4. Tissue damage: Smoking can damage the tissues inside the penis thus impairing your ability to have an erection during sexual intercourse.
5. Early onset of menopause: It can affect the estrogen (a sex hormone) levels in the female body; so, women who smoke tend to reach menopause early.
6. Reduction in penis size: It can reduce the penis size in men by damaging the blood vessels and the structure of the tissue around the penis. This is more common in younger men.
7. Reduction in stamina: Smoking can cause a reduction in the stamina, thus a person will not be able to perform well sexually. It can lead to fatigue and tiredness during sex.
Of course, there are a lot of therapies which can help you recover from the damage already happened because of smoking and prevent further damage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sexual satisfaction plays a very important role in a romantic relationship. It has been linked with lower divorce rates, more intimacy, and long lasting relationships. Sexual satisfaction in men and women is negatively affected by various factors such as heart diseases, Thyroid, and depression, among others. So it can be said that overall, physically and mentally, healthy people experience greater amounts of sexual satisfaction.
Sexual satisfaction mainly depends on two things for most couples - the quality of sex and the frequency at which they have it.
Quantity - The quantity of sex is a relative term as it varies from person to person. Sex encapsulates a lot of things such as oral sex, stimulation of the genitals, kissing and caressing. For some genital stimulation may count as sex whereas for others it may not count as a sexual act. It also varies according to the age of the person and the relationship. In usual cases, the sexual frequency between two partners tends to be higher in the early stages while gradually diminishing with time. However, when talking about quantity, the frequency of sex leading to satisfaction varies from couple to couple.
Quality - Quality of sex essentially means the gratification and satisfaction that one experiences during and after sexual intercourse. Quality of sex is linked with feelings of well-being and increased levels of love for the partner. Communication plays a major role in this regard such as deciding on the sexual positions that would lead to more gratification. Making compromises like stepping out from the usual and experimenting according to your partner's wishes may also help in improving the quality of sex.
Though most studies reveal that women are more inclined towards the quality of sex, and men prefer quantity. But in reality, which of the two will give greater satisfaction solely depends on you and your partner's preferences. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!