Doctor in Medcops Diagnostic
Submit a review for Medcops DiagnosticYour feedback matters!
Sir, Mere papa ke pori body mai pain rahta hai wo kamar ke pain se zyada pareshan rehte hai kamar mai thandapan rhta hai.
I have taken ketorol, it didn't work, still paining, and I have also tried combiflam&rantac, and it give relief for sometime, then pain start again. please tell which medicine should I take now.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disorder. It affects the joints as well as the skin, lungs, heart, eyes and blood vessels. This condition is most notorious for the pain and discomfort it causes in the joints. Unlike osteoarthritis, it does not attack the cartilage but affects the lining of the joints.
This results in erosion of the bone tissue and can even cause deformities. There is no known cure for this condition and treatment is mostly focused on relieving the pain caused. Some of the ways to manage your pain are:
- Exercise Regularly: Rheumatoid arthritis makes movements difficult and hence exercising may seem counterintuitive but this can help in the long run. Avoid high-intensity workouts and pick low-intensity activities like walking, cycling, swimming etc. Water aerobics is one of the best forms of exercise for rheumatoid arthritis. Yoga can also be very beneficial. Regular exercise is important but it is also important not to overdo it. Put exercising on hold during acute flare-ups and avoid doing anything that increases your pain. It is a good idea to consult a physical therapist to know what the best type of activity is for you.
- Hot and cold packs: Heat and cold therapy can help relieve pain immensely. A hot pack will help relax the muscles while the cold pack will numb the pain. Heat packs and cold packs can be used alternatively. Alternatively, you could soak the affected joint in hot water and cold water.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hello, Nowadays, I facing a Sensation problem in near paw & calves. This sensational problem is happening regularly for a month. Kindly guide us. What kind of problem to happen. Is this a serious problem for me. Whether going to doctor for a check-up or not. If normal problem, Kindly suggests a which medicine is taken.
Dealing with hip pain is a daunting task. The pain can affect even walking or sitting. While alleviating pain with pills and medication can keep off the suffering, strengthening the hips is crucial. Exercises are perfect means to stay off of hip pain. The following are some of the exercises that an individual suffering from hip pain can perform to seek relief.
- Lying March: This is an easy way to assuage the hip pain. Lie flat on your back. Choose a flat surface for this exercise. Bend your knees and keep your hands on the side. Stiffen your abdominal muscles, and raise one leg up to 4 inches. Hold in the position for a few seconds. Lower the leg slowly. Now do the same with the other leg. It is better to stay in this position for 30 seconds, and then move on to the other leg.
- Planks: Stand on all fours. Your back should be straight. Now, start with planks by raising one knee, and there should be no bending of the back. Stay in this position for 5 seconds. Then alternate the leg. Repeat at least 5 times. If you have been doing this for long and are confident, move to the advanced level. This involves raising one leg and opposite arm simultaneously. Stay in this position for 5 seconds. Then go back to all fours position.
- Marching on the Ball: Sit comfortably on the exercise ball. Keep your feet shoulder apart, flat on the ground. Your toes should be firm on the ground and slowly raise one heel. When you want to try an advanced level, you can raise the entire feet off the ground. Stay in this position for 10 to 15 seconds. Slowly bring the foot down and change to the other leg.
- Half Crunch on Ball: Sit straight on the exercise ball and keep your feet flat on the floor. Keep your arms crossed on the chest. You can also keep the arms on hips. Bend the hip and raise the toes to lean around 45 degrees back. Now, push your stomach muscles to get back to the original position. Your feet should not move during this process, only then your ab muscles and hip are strengthened.
- Workout for thighs: Often, it is only the affected area that we focus upon for pain relief. But one has to take care of the adjacent area too, if complete cure is what you are looking for. This is why exercising the thigh muscles is important. For this, lie on the side. Raise the leg, and try to reach a height of 6 inches. Hold for 3 to 4 seconds. Bring the leg down slowly. Repeat the same with the other side. Perform at least 3 sets of 10 repetitions. However, stop it immediately if you experience severe pain.
- Flexion: Lie flat on the back. Place the leg on the ground, and start bending it slowly. Wrap your arms around the leg. Shin area should be held. Slowly pull the leg to your chest. Stay in this position for 3 to 5 seconds. Do it 10 times. Now do the same with the alternate leg.
- Squeeze Knees: Start with rolling a soft towel. Stop when it comes to a cylindrical shape. Bend your knees as you lie back. The feet should be on the ground, and now place the towel between the knees. Squeeze the knees, and it should be hard enough to engage your butt muscles and thigh muscles in this action. Hold for 3 seconds. Release. Do again for 10 times.
When doing all these exercises, you need to be careful about two things. Always choose a flat surface to lie straight and stop immediately if you experience pain.