Doctor in Maruthi Nursing Home
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Maruthi Nursing HomeYour feedback matters!
Cover your mouth and nose while coughing or sneezing, wash your hands frequently. Antibiotic wont work for common cold and cough:
1) Drink Up!- Get plenty of fluids. It helps to relieve congestion, makes your throat moist, and prevent dehydration.
2) Steam inhalation will definately works best as it helps to loosen up stuffy nose and helps you to breathe better
3) Use nasal saline drops or you can prepare one by mixing pinch of salt in warm water and putting 2-3 drops in your nostrils to ease itching and also it has antibacterial properties.
4) Rest as much as possible.. as it helps to built immunity to fight against the infection and helps body to heal naturally.
5) Drink Hot Liquids-As they helps to soothe the inflamed lining of your nose and throat.elevate your head by using multiple pillows to relieve your nasal congestion.
1) Inspect your home regularly and clean it often to get rid of dust, moulds etc.Wash bed linens once a week.
3) Ease into exercise programs. While this is not a trigger for everyone, you should always start slowly to avoid any attacks as it will inturn shift your lung load and make it strong
4) Always use mask while going out in polluted environment and during weather changes.keep your medications handy. increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables.keep your hydration level up.
Tips to get enough Vitamin-D:
- Taking enough amount of calcium alone isn't enough to have healthy bones.
- Intake of vit-d is essential for better absorption of many minerals including calcium.
- About 15mcg of vit-D is required by an adult in a day.
- The primary source is exposure to sun; best time being 11A.M. to 2 P.M. and exposure for 20 minutes is sufficient to get vit-D required for a day.
People who don't get sufficient sunshine can get it through dietary sources like
- Fatty fish (mackerel, sardine, salmon, tuna)
- Egg yolk
- Fortified milk
- Fortified juices
- Fortified cereals
- Fortified edible oil
- Supplements like COD liver oil capsules, calcium and vit-d supplements (It is advisable to consult your physician before taking supplements).