Weight Management Counseling
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Child Nutrition Management
Healthy Heart Diet
Weight Management Treatment
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for your help
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are very helpful and knowledgeable. S
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are very helpful. very good
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful, caring, thorough, practical and helped me improve my health. Thank u mam
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are knowledgeable. Believed
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are helped me improve my health. Thank u medam....
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Awsome thnks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Thank you
Gaurav Singh Bisen
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are very helpful. Extremly helpful
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are caring. thnksss mam for giving me a good information
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Thanks medam
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be well-reasoned. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be well-reasoned. Thank u for answering and i felt good but i am
Tushar Ranjan Dip
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy to be very helpful. Share feedback in your own words...
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you soo much
Dt. Anitha Narayanamurthy provides answers that are very helpful. Thanks
Having a healthy brain is equally important as is staying physically fit. Good mental health is absolutely essential. Apart from regular exercises there are certain foods also which can help you to maintain good mental health. Below mentioned are few foods, essential for having a healthy brain:
- Include Fish in your Diet: If you are a non- vegetarian then include oily fishes like salmon, sardines in your diet. These fishes are replete with omega-3 fatty acids, DHA and EPA. All these are essential for the brain to function efficiently.
- Munch on Nuts: Nuts are rich sources of Vitamin E. Vitamin E can help you prevent your brain from Alzheimer’s disease. Nuts are also beneficial for elderly people and can help them combat the problem of memory loss.
- Keep Preparations with Green Leafy Vegetables on your Menu: Vegetables like cabbage; broccoli is abundant in anti-oxidants. Broccoli is also a good supplement for Vitamin K. These help to develop your memory and also keep brain diseases like Alzheimer's, Dementia at bay.
- Have a Sweet Tooth for Blueberries: This fruit is rich in anti oxidants, vitamin C and K. It helps to deal with problems like memory loss, Alzheimer's and Dementia.
- Add Eggs to your Breakfast Menu: Eggs are rich in choline and also protein. It acts as a very good food for developing a healthy brain.
- Get Addicted to Avocadoes: Avocadoes help to tackle problems like hypertension, blood pressure and also help in smooth flowing of blood. They also contain Vitamin K and C which help in memory development.
- Go for Whole Grains: Whole grains like wheat flour, flour, oatmeal provide energy to your brain. They supply glucose and are thus considered to be very good brain foods.
The above mentioned foods are easily available and can help you to develop a healthy brain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Have you ever taken a look at your food and questioned yourself about your nutritional intake? Whether you’re a vegan, pescatarian or non-vegetarian, it is essential that your food provides you with vitamins, minerals, carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Never rely on vitamin supplements alone to give your body the nutrition it needs. Though a few nutrient deficiencies have no symptoms, most can be easily identified. Here are a few tips to help you understand whether your body is getting all the nutrition it requires or not.
- Cracks around the lips: Dehydration is not the only cause for cracks around the lips. This could be a sign of vitamin B, zinc or iron deficiency. It could also be a sign of not getting enough protein. To correct this deficiency, increase your intake of poultry products, eggs, cheese and salmon. Vitamin C helps the body absorb iron and hence you should also include fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin C in your diet.
- Hair loss and brittle nails: Biotin or vitamin B7 is crucial for healthy hair and nails. Hence, if you’re experiencing sudden hair loss and brittle nails, it could be a sign of vitamin B7 deficiency. Egg yolks are a rich source of biotin, but to get the most out of them it is best to eat them raw. However, avoid eating raw egg whites as this can be counterproductive. Other food items rich in biotin are nuts, mushrooms, salmon, cauliflowers and bananas.
- Red bumps on the skin: Red eruptions on the skin can be a sign of low levels of essential fatty acids or vitamin A or D. Sardines and anchovies are rich sources of Omega-3 fatty acids that can correct this deficiency. To deal with a vitamin A deficiency, you need to eat lots of green leafy vegetables, carrots and sweet potatoes. The best way to get Vitamin D is through safe sun exposure (get your vitamin D level tested today).
- Numbness in hands and feet: Numbness and a tingling sensation in your hands and feet could be a sign of vitamin B deficiency. This is often also accompanied by anxiety, depression and tiredness. Vitamin B supplements are easily available in tablet and capsule forms or can be found in spinach, beetroots, eggs and poultry.
- Leg muscle cramps: Frequent cramps in your toes, calves and arches of the foot could be a sign of potassium, magnesium and calcium deficiency, so get yourself tested today. To fix this, eat plenty of almonds, hazelnuts, apples and green leafy vegetables like kale and spinach. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized and ask a free question.
Experiencing any of these symptoms? Get tested yourself today and find out for sure!
Very few people are lucky enough to reap the benefits of a good metabolic system. Being overweight could be a serious problem as it complicates existing health problems and can even result in unusual diseases and disorders. Cribbing about increased body weight, low energy levels and a protruding paunch is too common a phenomenon to be ignored. People try out bizarre ways to deal with an excess of adipose tissues.
They, run, jog, cycle and diet. The numerous efforts made in losing weight go down the drain in most cases. The reason behind this is simple; you are not doing things the right way. Exercising in combination with a balanced diet is necessary to keep yourself fit and healthy. However, weight loss is not a silly affair without a rule book. One must keep to a set of norms to reduce weight effectively.
Valuable tips to lose those extra kilos: You may lose weight in whichever way you want, but doubt remains regarding the consistency of such reduction. Weight loss could be drastic, but things might revert to square one as soon as you slacken from a rigorous regimen. Try out tips that suit your subjective case and find yourself in good shape.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of a day: Being on an empty stomach for long stretches can result in bloating. In such a situation a person feels lethargic and tends to give up after least physical exertion. If you intend to retain your appetite for dinner by skipping breakfast you are slowly moving towards obesity. Have a heavy breakfast every single day.
- Stop being a couch potato: Sitting in front of the television set or computer screen for long hours can make you gain weight. Remind yourself to indulge in these activities in restriction.
- Have a high- fiber diet: A high fiber diet is good for digestive processes. It rids your body of excess gases and acids making you feel light. Such kind of food can be easily broken down to produce energy.
- Exercise regularly or at least thrice a week: Exercising is extremely important to keep the extra kilos in check. It also adds strength to your muscles. Exercising can improve a person's mental agility as well.
- Have four meals a day: Having small, but frequent meals throughout the day is the best possible way to maintain an optimal body weight. Through this practice the body is assured of regular food supply and hence won't store fat.